Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    The media needs to find new reporters. It's amazing the spin the MSM puts on the actual facts. Obama said that we need to make sure our kids speak Spanish. Why Spanish? Does he expect that Spanish will be the dominant language in the U.S. in the forseeable future? Being bilingual is an advantage in the global market. But, having your child learn another language is a parental decision, not the presidents. I'm sorry we embarrass you Mr. Obama. If you become president, which I hope you don't, maybe you can turn all of us unsophisticated, hillbilly, redneck Americans into people the president and his wife can be proud of. BTW, to set the record straight, I am an INDEPENDENT, I will not vote for John McCain and I won't be voting for you either.

obama'scomment on learnig spanish

I have said the same thing to my grandkids. You shouold quit this fake battle while you are behind..it will get worse if you continue.
    I am anti illegal immigration but on this one your are just plain "out to lunch" and I hate to see you waste good things you have done by riding this loser.

jim

alipac vs obama

obama is an empty suit. americans will not tolerate this foreigner in the white house. americans are learning to disregard the main stream media and therefore all the hype about obama. if elected i don't believe either obama or mccain will be in office long. their actions will be so repulsive to americans they will be driven from office. vote bob barr or chuck baldwin!

I want to know what languages Obama thinks children in mexico etc. should learn? Since 15% or so of their population will end up in the United States shouldn't they be equiping them with English or would that make the "cheap labor" deal between American corporatists and mexican elitists fall apart?

The United States has more different languages spoken here than anywhere else in the world that I can think of. The crucial part of that is they are languages being brought here not inherent to a particular region or such. To be a melting pot we have to assimilate in some manner and the single best way to do that is through a common language.

Just how much economic inefficiency exists because of multi-culturalism. Just look at the additonal cost for government forms and signs to start with and go from there.

McAmnesty = No
    Obama = No
    Chuck Baldwin, the Constitution Party Candidate = My Vote!

The two party system brought us to this point, do you want to go further....

SovereignMan

Quote Originally Posted by SovereignMan
    I want to know what languages Obama thinks children in mexico etc. should learn? Since 15% or so of their population will end up in the United States shouldn't they be equiping them with English or would that make the "cheap labor" deal between American corporatists and mexican elitists fall apart?

The United States has more different languages spoken here than anywhere else in the world that I can think of. The crucial part of that is they are languages being brought here not inherent to a particular region or such. To be a melting pot we have to assimilate in some manner and the single best way to do that is through a common language.

Just how much economic inefficiency exists because of multi-culturalism. Just look at the additonal cost for government forms and signs to start with and go from there.

McAmnesty = No
    Obama = No
    Chuck Baldwin, the Constitution Party Candidate = My Vote!

The two party system brought us to this point, do you want to go further....

SovereignMan
    There was just a report the other day that said 25% of Mexico's population is already in the United States!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Obama and Spanich

I do not need any assistance in getting angry when I heard this "@!?@" over national TV.

What I don't understand is 'WHY DID HE CHOOSE SPANISH'?. After all, how many other languages are spoken in this country that he could cram down our throats - he chooses Spanish.

Obama is MSM's goldenchild. They have covered up, omitted the truth, and downright lied for their idol. They have played pick and choose when it comes to reporting so Obama comes out smelling like a rose.

What I noticed when this story broke on FOX and CNN is that all of a sudden a couple of "diversions" came into play.

Jesse Jackson's little stunt. "Obama been talkin down to black people." "I wanna cut off his nuts." "Obama he been talkin down to black people."
    How convenient he was sitting in front of a "hot mike". Makes me wonder if the Obama campaign cut him a check or just slipped him some cash.

Obama's FISA vote. He was against it. Then he voted for it. He HAD to know that would get attention.

Now, I don't know which came first - Obama's "make sure your kids learn spanish" statement, Jesse Jackson's "accidental" whisper, or the FISA vote, but I find it infuriating that Jesse Jackson can get more main stream media attention for a stupid comment than a fellow named Barack Obama who is running for POTUS, post 9-11, who says "Don't worry about immigrants learning English. They'll learn English. YOU need to MAKE SURE YOUR kids learn spanish."

My personal opinion is FIGHT BACK! ALIPAC has done nothing but present the truth - the facts. I do not believe this is a party issue. This is an AMERICAN issue. Obama's speak spanish comments are an attack on American culture. When we are attacked what must we do? FIGHT BACK!!!
    The TRUTH is on OUR side!

Oboma Learn to speak Spainish

Oboma said what he said...You could tell by his cocky presentation and his speach that he was on the wrong side...He was out of line and needs to press 1 so he could understand America...His comments were wrong and everyone should know it...

Burden lies on the shoulders of those who come.

It is despicable and extremely alarming for any presidental candidate to emply that we, the legal citizens of this country, bow to the wishes of immigrants, legal and illegal who prefer not to learn the language of our country. The burden to conform to our customs and to speak our language lies squarely on the shoulders of all who come.

Frank in Charlotte

Re: Burden lies on the shoulders of those who come.

Quote Originally Posted by CRNA74
    It is despicable and extremely alarming for any presidental candidate to emply that we, the legal citizens of this country, bow to the wishes of immigrants, legal and illegal who prefer not to learn the language of our country. The burden to conform to our customs and to speak our language lies squarely on the shoulders of all who come.

Frank in Charlotte
    WELCOME CRNA74! Glad to have you with us!

I agree 100%. It is the immigrant's responsibility, his/her DUTY to assimilate into the culture and speak the language of the country to which they emigrate.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast