Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Time to gear up and go Americans! We can do this, we have our country to save!!!!!

Banned
    Phred wrote:
    it is entirely possible that with the DREAM act illegals can receive in-state tuition at any university.
    Oh yeah, of course, it's what they omit in the bills that you have to be just as careful of, and then it gets interpreted anyway an illegal wants to interpret it.

It's purposeful on the some of the politicians' part--some of them may act dumb, but they are clever like foxes.

You did a great job of dissecting the bill. It might as well as been in Greek to me.

Oliver

Robert Rector is publishing a new financial/population impact study to be released today or tomorrow. Flake is supposed to be such a "fiscal conservative" Let's blast his office when this new comes out with new calls!!

(A nickel to whoever posts it first!!!)

(Except you SOSAD, you have to buy me coffee if I post it first and vice versa! )

Oliver:

Hey thanks for the info. Cool - you guys are on top of things!

Re:
    Robert Rector is publishing a new financial/population impact study to be released today or tomorrow. Flake is supposed to be such a "fiscal conservative" Let's blast his office when this new comes out with new calls!!
    Can I ask a favor? Could you please be sure to post a link back up here or send me a PM or <whatever else> when it is released.

I suspect that we and many other groups will want to use that to help scream at the Congress fools that co-sponsored or consider voting for this thing later on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Phred wrote:
    it is entirely possible that with the DREAM act illegals can receive in-state tuition at any university.
    Oh yeah, of course, it's what they omit in the bills that you have to be just as careful of, and then it gets interpreted anyway an illegal wants to interpret it.

It's purposeful on the some of the politicians' part--some of them may act dumb, but they are clever like foxes.

You did a great job of dissecting the bill. It might as well as been in Greek to me.

Oliver

(A nickel to whoever posts it first!!!)

(Except you SOSAD, you have to buy me coffee if I post it first and vice versa! )

Well I have been writing letters to fax and am taking a break, but I believe you have to have a diploma or GED from that state and 3years residencey in said state to recieve instate tution.
    now I could be wrong so when you find out if I am, I by coffee and if I am right I posted first so you buy!!! But all of the really doesn't matter because we are not going to let illegals get instate TUTION, they can STUFF IT!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    bttt

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    bttt
    There is not much substance to your reply here OLIVER!!! We need alittle more than this for the coffee bet!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Oliver:

Hey thanks for the info. Cool - you guys are on top of things!

Re:
    Can I ask a favor? Could you please be sure to post a link back up here or send me a PM or <whatever else> when it is released.

I suspect that we and many other groups will want to use that to help scream at the Congress fools that co-sponsored or consider voting for this thing later on.
    This baby will have it's own thread, PHRED

It's going to be a HUMDINGER!!

Wonder how FLAKE the SNAKE is going to slither out of this one?

Feel like eating some CROW flake?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Very carefully SIS!!!

Banned
    Yeah, Representative Flake the Great Fiscal Conservative!!!!!!!!!

NOT!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast