Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You all have helped so much. You all contribute to the whole, and I am happy to be in the trenches with each of you.

I also told him while you are blindly and temporarily helping business and others you are again blindly and permanently destroying the entire United States of America. You cannot process passports, you are still trying to process applications from 1986. Where is the fence, why only 13 out of 874 miles. You are destroying my city, my neighborhood.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Crapo is a 'NO' on Cloture--I heard it from an aide and NRO is reporting it!!!

Are you out there SOSAD!!!

YIPPEEE!!!!!
    HERE I AM!! SORRY BEEN SUPER BUSY, I HEARD THAT THIS MORNING WHEN I CALLED ON WILLIAMS QUESTION ABOUT THE BILL COMING TO THE FLOOR, SORRY I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU!! Isn't it wonderful. How has it been going over here? I have been sending faxes, calling and posting, so I can hopefully help get the message out there and answering the comments on the post I post on And I am feeling whipped Craig is still undecided, thats because he is a idiot Have you had a great day?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hey, can we do a tally so we can see who the definate yes, no and maybes are? It would really help to focus our calling!

What do ya think?

Banned
    Rattler wrote:
    Senator Bingaman NM will vote for amnesty if he likes the bill. He has 2 prior Nays but only based on what he didn't like in the bill, not because he's against amnesty. This from his legal advisor in D.C.

Senator Domenici NM staff said no announcement but took my name and ph# so his press secretary could call me with his decision prior to cloture vote. It would appear they think I'm a reporter and I am in a way since I'm reporting here.

Spoke to the GOP in Albuquerque about this issue and he is for amnesty since his wife is an immigrant and "she isn't bothered by it." I said my immigrant family member did it right and that "she is very bothered." This is the land of manana.
    thanks for the post, rattler. Sounds like you have a way with the staff! Keep it up!!! Tomorrow is critical!

AMNESTY IS GOING DOWN ON CLOTURE!!!!

I've been off line for an hour or so, but it looks like Sens. both Hutchison & Cornyn are NO on cloture.. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK:

June 21, 2007, 5:14PM
    Hutchison to defy GOP on immigration bill
    By MICHELLE MITTELSTADT
    Copyright 2007 Houston Chronicle

WASHINGTON — U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison of Texas, who has been under intense pressure from the White House and Republican leadership to support a sweeping immigration overhaul, nevertheless announced today that she will vote against reviving the legislation when it returns to the Senate floor next week.

She was joined today by the state's other senator, Republican John Cornyn, who had been expected by the bill's supporters to take such a stance.
    They had aggressively lobbied Hutchison in hopes of adding her vote to the 60 necessary to revive the stalled legislation.

"I could not support (bringing the bill to a vote) in its present position," Hutchison, criticizing the legislation as amnesty for illegal immigrants, said today.

As No. 4 in the Senate GOP leadership, Hutchison is the highest-ranking Republican to break from her party on a domestic policy issue of signal importance to President Bush.

"Until major changes are made that reject amnesty and a more open, fair process emerges for debating one of the most crucial issues facing our nation, I cannot support this immigration bill," she said.

full story:
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/met ... 10228.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    PAF wrote:
    Hey, can we do a tally so we can see who the definate yes, no and maybes are? It would really help to focus our calling!

What do ya think?
    I think it's on National Review online most accurately--they seem to be tallying votes. I'll check it out before I go to bed tonight and post it then, so we can have any last minute additions!

We'll hit the bad ones tomorrow and stop this in its tracks on the cloture vote! Then we will force them to enforce existing immigration law and secure the border!

Hi SoSadForUs - you could contact the Tennessee Senators again and anyone else on the list. Senator Lamar Alexander and Senator Bob Corker.

thank you

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    PAF wrote:

What do ya think?
    I think it's on National Review online most accurately--they seem to be tallying votes. I'll check it out before I go to bed tonight and post it then, so we can have any last minute additions!

We'll hit the bad ones tomorrow and stop this in its tracks on the cloture vote! Then we will force them to enforce existing immigration law and secure the border!
    Thanks OMB, I will check it out there!

KEEP IN MIND THAT LOTT IS STILL PREDICTING HE HAS THE 60 VOTES TO BRING IT BACK NEXT WEEK, SO WE CAN'T LET UP!!

From the Houston Chronicle story above:

"The Republicans' top vote counter, Senate Minority Whip Trent Lott of Mississippi, predicted today that bill backers would get the 60 votes to bring the bill back next week, though he acknowledged the vote could be a squeaker.

"I think we're going to get it," Lott said. "But senators have a way of changing their minds and things tend to slide one way or the other."

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    KEEP IN MIND THAT LOTT IS STILL PREDICTING HE HAS THE 60 VOTES TO BRING IT BACK NEXT WEEK, SO WE CAN'T LET UP!!

From the Houston Chronicle story above:

"The Republicans' top vote counter, Senate Minority Whip Trent Lott of Mississippi, predicted today that bill backers would get the 60 votes to bring the bill back next week, though he acknowledged the vote could be a squeaker.

"I think we're going to get it," Lott said. "But senators have a way of changing their minds and things tend to slide one way or the other."
    We really need to vote Lott OUT of office!

guy is a traitor.