Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    UH OH that list is the worst of the worst, our work is cut out for us... Thanks OLIVER couldn't your find nicer people for us to pick on. They are also the ones with the nastiest staffers

They are very testy people, Wasn't it corkers , no I think it was Alexanders Kitty that hung up on me? sheeeez I can't remember any more, all I know is they get their attitude from their boss
    That's okay, SOSAD, they NEED to hear from us and they have been hearing LOTS lately, that is why they are so testy. I guess they can just stay that way, it will not stop us. RALLY ON PATRIOTS!!!! Tomorrow is a another day to fight to save our country! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

As if you needed more info, remember to hit them with this poll:

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1328

(just 3% of Americans view Congress's handling of the immigration issue in favorable terms)

Also, some more contact info:

Here is staff & e-mail information from the Congressional Yellow Book, Spring 2007:

Sen. Mitch McConnell 202-224-2541
    Chief of Staff: William "Billy" Piper
    billy_piper@McConnell.senate.gov
    Legislative Director: Scott Raab

---------------------

Sen. Trent Lott 202-224-6253
    Chief of Staff: Bret Boyles
    bret_boyles@lott.senate.gov

----------------------

Sen. Thad Cochran 202-224-5054
    *Legislative Assistant who handles immigration:
    Emily Brunini

-----------------------

Sen. Michael Crapo 202-224-6142
    *Senior Policy Advisor who handles immigration:
    Staci Lancaster

-------------------------

Sen. Richard Burr 202-224-3154
    Chief of Staff: Alicia Peterson Clark
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Don't forget the new talking points--we had some help from the Capitol with those so they are probably right where we need to be!!!

You East coast guys keep this moving til we wake up and have our coffee on the Left Coast, OK????

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Don't forget the new talking points--we had some help from the Capitol with those so they are probably right where we need to be!!!

You East coast guys keep this moving til we wake up and have our coffee on the Left Coast, OK????
    "left coast" I thought taught you better oliver Well with that list you gave us, I am going in cognito , I'm sure they are going to recognize me But April wants me to carry on and brave it so guess I will, actually I have no choice.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    UH OH that list is the worst of the worst, our work is cut out for us... Thanks OLIVER couldn't your find nicer people for us to pick on. They are also the ones with the nastiest staffers

They are very testy people, Wasn't it corkers , no I think it was Alexanders Kitty that hung up on me? sheeeez I can't remember any more, all I know is they get their attitude from their boss
    C'mon SOSAD--I called Dick Durbin's office and I even told them I was a Democrat and talk about rude!!! If it doesn't kill ya, it'll make you stronger!!!

America is a mighty force and it's going to take more than this Senate to destroy her!!! We will stop cloture and demand protection for our country & constitution. Tomorrow will be a great day for calling!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSAD wrote:

C'mon SOSAD--I called Dick Durbin's office and I even told them I was a Democrat and talk about rude!!! If it doesn't kill ya, it'll make you stronger!!!

America is a mighty force and it's going to take more than this Senate to destroy her!!! We will stop cloture and demand protection for our country & constitution. Tomorrow will be a great day for calling!!!!
    A Demacrat I think you need sleep OLIVER
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    P.S. the whole bad list is on the first page!

Add Baucus (D-MT) to the Democrat call list--he voted no for cloture but I had a friend in Montana call him and now he's a yes for the bill!

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    A Demacrat I think you need sleep OLIVER
    I had this whole different persona. I was a Democrat since I voted for Jimmy Carter in the 70's and I always have donated to the Democratic Party until they no longer represented working Americans, blah, blah, blah and I even have friends more liberal than me and they are becoming Independents too. I was on a roll!!! I said at one point: I don't know what happened to my party and the staffer said, "I wish I knew". Didn't you read my posts. I had fun today! Might hit the Dems again tomorrow! I'll tell them I've been a Dem since I voted for Hubert Humphrey--they won't know what I'm talkin' about!!!

BTW Kitty has some nice claws, doesn't she!

I realize this was a political ad, but it gives you the idea why we need to stay on Senator Bob Corker of Tennessee as well as Alexander.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a55NJFTz81k

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Lamar Alexander has two other staffers who travel with him and without him pushing for his re-election. I believe they both work out of the Nashville Office. One is Jeremy Harrell. The other is Trey. Asking for them and actually speaking to them may get the message farther up the chain.

Jeremy may work from Knoxville, but I think Nashville. Anyway, if you ask for them and speak to them, let them know the border governor trick won't work, the signing on to the amendment with Hutchinson won't work, saying you are going to secure the border won't work, SECURE THE BORDER, ENFORCE THE LAW, AND GIVE THEM THE REST. IT WILL TAKE 40 YEARS AT THIS RATE TO BUILD THE FENCE.

Kitty is in Washington at Alexander's Office. Anyone brave enough can give her a call again.

Remind them that Republicans and Democrats will work tirelessly to defeat them in any re-election try.

Lamar Alexander is up for re-election and we must not forget Senator Bob Corker, the junior senator, from Chattanooga, a former mayor there and big business person himself.

(quote)
    Bob Corker's response to our latest ad shows that he is continuing to lie about his own record. In 1988, Bob Corker's company, Bencor, was busted for having illegal immigrants on his job site in Memphis. This year, Corker has sworn up and down that illegal immigration was not a problem back when he was in the construction business, knowing full well of the INS' raid on his job site in 1988. And to top it off, Corker's company denied that there were illegal aliens on the job site in 1988, prompting one Memphis official to say Bencor 'told me a lie'.
    (quote)

http://sharoncobb.blogspot.com/2006/11/ ... orker.html

http://haroldfordjr2006.blogspot.com/20 ... adict.html
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.