Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    She either lied or they changed thieeir mind and didn' show up. c-span is back to working on unions!!
    Someone said he was on, I thought! You can go back to watching Fox news--I have to take a shower!

Everytime I call G.Smith's office I get the same snotty kid who puts me right to voicemail! URGHH!!!

Info on my calls to senators on the K-Lo list:

-Sens. Bond, Burr, Cochran: all said something to the effect of "senator opposes amnesty, no statement yet on cloture vote." PLEASE KEEP THE CALLS FLOWING TO THEM

-Coleman, Hatch, G. Smith: left messages

-Bennett: staffer abrupt, just asked for my zip code and brief comment: VOTE NO ON CLOTURE!

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... Q4NmZjZTk=

WHICH OTHERS TO FOCUS ON EXCLUSIVE OF THE K-LO LIST??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Long message to G Smith's voicemail!!!

AMERICANS ARE A MIGHTY FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH WHETHER THE ENEMY IS FROM WITHOUT OR WITHIN!!!

Banned
    Coleman supports cloture--needs calls! Wants the bill debated. Heads up!!! Sorry said Cochran!

Banned
    Remember I said the talking points on the first page were given out by a Capitol source--someone said they recently heard Sessions saying the same things--they must have come via him to us!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    SoSadForUs, you gave me another good laugh. I reported Kitty to the Alexander staffer I spoke with yesterday. I said she was very rude, spoke to people in a demeaning manner as if they knew nothing and she knew everything. He did not know who she was but he did take note of displeasure from the masses.

He mentioned that the people answering the phone are not the senators so we should remember that. I said we no longer feel they hear us or will listen so the phone person, staffer is the nearest link and people are outraged and want that passed along. So polite and firm may be evolving into something else.

Maybe we should call Kitty and just say "HI." I am kidding, but she still has not returned my call.

Psalm 91
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Finished with these, at least the ones I could get thru to!

Coleman (up for re-election) needs to be hit harder and so does Bennett!

Back to the first page list! How's it going for everybody--phones are busy and lots of voice mail!

In case all of you missed this announcement yesterday, I know Oliver did here it is!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FROM WILLIAM
    We blasted the old record!

The new record is ...

Busiest Day: 21 June 2007 (201949 Hits)

Now let's take that record down next week?

If you want to help boost our traffic.

1. E-mail forward our website link to friends and family encouraging them to visit and sign up for our email alerts at www.alipac.us

2. Visit other online communities and invite people here. Post our link of www.alipac.us and http://www.alipac.us or include our link in your profile signature

3. Write to webmasters, websites, and other organizations. Ask them to provide links to ALIPAC at www.alipac.us

If enough of you do these three things, our traffic and visibility will continue to rise.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=395524
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    BURR needs to keep hearing from North Carolinians especially!!!!

Hit him on the fact that this bill IS AMNESTY and the LOOPHOLES in BORDER & NATIONAL SECURITY WHICH the AMENDMENTS WILL NOT CLOSE!

My call-
    I asked if he would be voting NO on cloture, and when staff person told me that he'd not issued a position on it I asked why not?????? He said that Burr was against amnesty, and I said oh really??? Since this IS an amnesty bill, then he should just come out and declare that he will be voting NO on cloture, since this bill will destroy social security and will be costing Americans and North Carolinians TRILLIONS. And personally, I do not want to provide entitlements to those who have come here illegally!!!

Then he back-tracked and said that the bill was not just about amnesty but also border security. So I asked him if Burr was REALLY concerned about border security and national security. He said of course. I then said that if he is, he'd realize that this bill is so full of loopholes on border and national security AND NONE OF THE AMENDMENTS (and I've seen the list of amendments) closes these gaping loopholes, such as the absence of any EXIT system, and the 24-hour background check provision (an impossibility) which will ensure that people are legalized whether or not they have a complete background check. If Burr is concerned about national security, he cannot support this bill.

I closed with, "tell him he needs to come out and make a commitment to his constituents that he will vote NO on cloture."

Banned
    Georgia wrote:
    Maybe we should call Kitty and just say "HI." I am kidding, but she still has not returned my call.
    Maybe she had a nervous breakdown!