Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Jigsaw wrote:
    Good point. Let us know how that argument is takem by their aids.
    Battle stations everyone!
    Jigsaw, you are awesome--thanks for your commitment!

They are for the most part listening...I'm also using the the statement--your Senator is listening to non-citizens and though I may be out of state, I am an American and I want deserve to be heard over foreign nationals.

By the way, has anyone else called Domenici? He has an answering machine for his constituents! So I left as message saying I wasn't a constituent, but I'm also not one of the non-citizens that he is so fond of listening too!

Hi Guys,

I have my info printed off and notes taken. I am getting ready to sign off and start calling..

Question, Inhofe is on the list. Isn't he one of the good guys?
    I wish we had a list of the ones that have our backs so that when we call we can make a different statement. Can anyone help out with that?

I am going to mention Sen Jeff Sessions statement on the floor the other day.....not giving us a chance to read it...WHY? What are you afraid of!

Would it be helpful to also mention that we are on to them and we have the words of Dana Rohrabacher to validate us and we are demanding results?

I thought of mentioning that even if they are not MY representative, if they vote for Amnesty, I will actively work against them in their next campaign and use my considerable influence to hurt their chances....any thoughts on this?

Banned
    PAF wrote:
    Question, Inhofe is on the list. Isn't he one of the good guys?
    Inhofe has been OK. None of the Senators are for sure because of their sneaky little ways of trying to make us think what is reality is not! Assume nothing.

I've been using an abbreviated version of the talking points at the top. But when they say, what's your zip, call your own Senators, I've been saying, but you talk to foreign nationals, why not American citizens?

I'm really hitting them on how this "compromise" bill must be bad for American citizens if they must write it in secret, rush it through the Senate without hearings... Especially since every other amnesty bill written has been against America (costs, environment, etc) and for business, illegal aliens, and pro-illegal activists. I'm also quoting Sessions (from the talking pts) about reading the bill--will the Senator commit to reading the bill???

I have made about 16 calls so far.
    The only call I made that had a long hold time was Sen Domenici.
    Every one else so far has listened patiently.
    I am reminding the Republicans that as a Life long Rep, I have stood behind my party but that now it is time for them to stand up for the American people and the Republican voter.
    Also said that if they support Harry Reid and this Amnesty by any name, I will never support this party again because it will have left the Republican voter.
    I chastised Sen Graham as a USAF member and told him that HIS America may be just a concept belonging to no one but MY America is my home and I have paid the price to defend her and I am disgusted by his speech given to La Raza and that he should be using his efforts to secure the votes of the Republicans he is supposed to represent.

Just an update...how are you all doing?

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    I have made about 16 calls so far.
    The only call I made that had a long hold time was Sen Domenici.
    Every one else so far has listened patiently.
    I am reminding the Republicans that as a Life long Rep, I have stood behind my party but that now it is time for them to stand up for the American people and the Republican voter.
    Also said that if they support Harry Reid and this Amnesty by any name, I will never support this party again because it will have left the Republican voter.
    I chastised Sen Graham as a USAF member and told him that HIS America may be just a concept belonging to no one but MY America is my home and I have paid the price to defend her and I am disgusted by his speech given to La Raza and that he should be using his efforts to secure the votes of the Republicans he is supposed to represent.

Just an update...how are you all doing?
    All circuts are busy now...Please try later
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Don't you just love that!

I just let Senator Graham have it! Felt good.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Good deal!

Since it is bad form to speak to Senators while stuffing my face, I am taking a lunch break!

15 min then back to the phones!
    Geez, it is fun to realize you have a voice!

Call Sen. Mel Martinez, he is the chairman of the Republican party.

Call and say that you and your family are life-long republicans and that none of you all will contribue a dime if the Sen. supports and Amnesty bill.

Yes I just love it, makes my heart go pitter patter.

I am eating mounds minatures in between for energy ! want to make sure my finger stays strong and up to the task!!

I hate Sen. Grahams office they are as stupid as their boss!! go figure, maybe because they get all their imformation from him. You would think coming up for re-election he would care more
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am eating mounds minatures in between for energy ! want to make sure my finger stays strong and up to the task!!
    SOSAD, You are TOO Funny! YOU go girl,lets those fingers rage on!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast