Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW
    I will be posting later tonight zip codes of Senators who will most likely ask for them. Funny how all the Democrat senator aids were asking for zip codes as soon as I told them that I was Against Amnesty.

No problemo. Good oll internet will help me find the right zip codes to give.

Stay tunned!
    This site helps me with zips...sometime they will ask for the city too. When they start asking for address's, and I have been asked this a couple of times, I tell them I'm not going there. Sometime I feel like I'm being interrogated... these people really have come to a place where they think they are above the people and WE, AMERICAN CITIZENS, need to show them THEY ARE NOT!!!!

PROJECT VOTE SMART

http://vote-smart.org/bio.php?can_id=S0341103

LOL, Sosad, I saw part of y our response here:

Way to go JAK, they are very hard to deal with especially one right after the other, I had to go take a walk around my deck a couple of times to cool off, hard to keep from getting angry. But I am doing better! sounds like you did great!
    You put it in the quote...
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW
    I will be posting later tonight zip codes of Senators who will most likely ask for them. Funny how all the Democrat senator aids were asking for zip codes as soon as I told them that I was Against Amnesty.

No problemo. Good oll internet will help me find the right zip codes to give.

Stay tunned!
    This site helps me with zips...sometime they will ask for the city too. When they start asking for address's, and I have been asked this a couple of times, I tell them I'm not going there. Sometime I feel like I'm being interrogated... these people really have come to a place where they think they are above the people and WE, AMERICAN CITIZENS, need to show them THEY ARE NOT!!!!

PROJECT VOTE SMART

http://vote-smart.org/bio.php?can_id=S0341103

LOL, Sosad, I saw part of y our response here:

Way to go JAK, they are very hard to deal with especially one right after the other, I had to go take a walk around my deck a couple of times to cool off, hard to keep from getting angry. But I am doing better! sounds like you did great!
    You put it in the quote...

I told you I was loseing it, I could not get the last e-mail done fast enough and here I thought you were getting ESP
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    LOL...I wish... I could REALLY HELP US THEN!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL...I wish... I could REALLY HELP US THEN!
    I wish you did have it to so you could tell us how many were helping with this blitz, I wish more would post here so we new what they were getting.

Proud, how did you do today, did you make it throught all the bull ok??
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I made it about half way through my list.
    Had a rough start to the morning. Got the kids up and dressed, older son had a field trip, as I was dropping him off at school my younger son.....well, his breakfast didn't agree with him....all over my truck seats and carpets........YUCK. So I had to deal with that. But after I got him down for a nap, all cleaned and tucked in, I got on the phone. I will do more tomorrow...my sons tummy permitting!
    The perils of parenthood!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I made it about half way through my list.
    Had a rough start to the morning. Got the kids up and dressed, older son had a field trip, as I was dropping him off at school my younger son.....well, his breakfast didn't agree with him....all over my truck seats and carpets........YUCK. So I had to deal with that. But after I got him down for a nap, all cleaned and tucked in, I got on the phone. I will do more tomorrow...my sons tummy permitting!
    The perils of parenthood!
    How well I know, hope he feels better!! then you will to

April
    JAK wrote:

LOL... I haven't been in any screaming matches today!! But as this continues ... as usual and they get tired of hearing from us and start to clearly blow us off...
    That is the same thing I ran into, however, it good to know they are getting lots of calls and hearing how tired we all are of getting screwed over out here in the badlands...so be very proud, we are all doing a GREAT job of making our voices heard!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    JAK wrote:

LOL... I haven't been in any screaming matches today!! But as this continues ... as usual and they get tired of hearing from us and start to clearly blow us off...
    That is the same thing I ran into, however, it good to know they are getting lots of calls and hearing how tired we all are of getting screwed over out here in the badlands...so be very proud, we are all doing a GREAT job of making our voices heard!
    April, you should go over to other topics and give proud some fireworks for the fireing of george lopez, that will make her very happy, shes waiting to hear form you

LOL

Thanks SoSad, she came and gave me a little dancing cat! lol

vic

Zip codes?

I've found that most congressmen and senators ask for a town and zip code to see if you are one of their constituents when calling. If I'm calling or emailing someone from another state I type their name in a search and find their homepage, then look for the link that gives the towns and zips where they have a office in their home state and thats what I give them. Sneaky?-yep Dishonest - yep Am I going to do it again? First thing in the morning!!!
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast