Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    LOL

Thanks SoSad, she came and gave me a little dancing cat! lol
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Zip codes?

Quote Originally Posted by vic
    I've found that most congressmen and senators ask for a town and zip code to see if you are one of their constituents when calling. If I'm calling or emailing someone from another state I type their name in a search and find their homepage, then look for the link that gives the towns and zips where they have a office in their home state and thats what I give them. Sneaky?-yep Dishonest - yep Am I going to do it again? First thing in the morning!!!

Here, all your senators in one place Click on their name and all the info comes up!

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Yes it made me feel like dancin...... I left the kitty before I read your message SOSAD ,so since you mentioned fireworks.....These are for you PROUD!!!!

That is the same thing I ran into, however, it good to know they are getting lots of calls and hearing how tired we all are of getting screwed over out here in the badlands...so be very proud, we are all doing a GREAT job of making our voices heard!
    I got the zipcode treatment from Sen. Graham's office. I responded by telling the rep that I currently have a Tulsa, OK zipcode but that this is capable of changing...

I am not as good as being patient as the rest of y'all

[Sorry Mods ]

Banned
    vic wrote:
    I've found that most congressmen and senators ask for a town and zip code to see if you are one of their constituents when calling. If I'm calling or emailing someone from another state I type their name in a search and find their homepage, then look for the link that gives the towns and zips where they have a office in their home state and thats what I give them. Sneaky?-yep Dishonest - yep Am I going to do it again? First thing in the morning!!!
    Go for it vic and WELCOME!

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Yes it made me feel like dancin...... I left the kitty before I read your message SOSAD ,so since you mentioned fireworks.....These are for you PROUD!!!!

Awww thanks April!
    I must admit I have been smiling tonight!

As far as them asking for addresses...I had someone ask me today. It startled me but then I gave them name and address....I'm not sure if that is a good idea or not. I have never gotten a letter from any of them so, who knows?

We have launched 3 important FOCUS campaigns that each of you can participate in that will help us to stop Amnesty in DC.

Please review each of these and post comments, questions, or updates on the actions you take.

These plans have been crafted carefully with much consideration and coordination with our key allies in the movement.

It is up to you to make them work and to make them count.

Time for YOU to school Senator Lindsay Graham on Immigration
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63382

Operation Bring It Home
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63301

Operation City Walls!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63288

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    We need to work on this too everyone!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 606#352606

usaave
    ALIPAC Fledgling 2

Posted: 22007v 11, 2006 Post subject: Insulting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congressman Rush really know how to add insult to injury.

I'm so I could eat bullets.
    Please read the bill he has sponsored and call - call - call.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtex ... =h110-2182
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, I'm ready to get to work!! good luck today everyone!

JAK, I posted that a couple weeks ago, it made me so angry when I found it!!

TIME TO KNOCK THE SMIRK OFF OF LINDSEY the SELL-OUT GRAHAM'S twisted face!!

Time for YOU to school Senator Lindsay Graham on Immigration
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63382

Take a look at this little bit of info about GRAHAM.
    Seems SELL-OUT GRAHAM has NEVER given a flying fig about American workers

Apparently, LINDSEY has been SELLING OUT AMERICANS for some years

<SNIP>
    "Voted in 1998 to allow firms to lay off Americans
    to make room for foreign workers

Before the House passed the H-1B doubling bill (H.R.3736), Rep. Graham had an opportunity to vote for a Watt Substitute bill that would have forbidden U.S. firms from using temporary foreign workers to replace Americans. Rep. Graham opposed that protection. The substitute also would have required U.S. firms to check a box on a form attesting that they had first sought an American worker for the job. Rep. Graham voted against that. The protections for American workers fell 33 votes short of passing. "

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast