Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you happen to call Sen. Brownback, give him a big THANK YOU.
    He voted for the McCain-Kennedy Senate bill that is being used right now to start debate. He said that he will now vote AGAINST it!

Said that after reading the 600 plus pages of the bill. He will now vote AGAINST the bill!

Hurra. We need others to follow suit!

JAK
    gave zip when they insisted but told them I was not happy about it and what if I worked for La Raza would you need it then, or is it just good old American taxpayers that are required to give it.
    I used this too, but was informed that they didn't identify themselves with any group if they called...yea right!! Liars!

I reminded them about the 3 terriorist that were just arrested
    Using Fort Dix... this goes to show no matter how long they have been here...THEY STILL HAD THEIR OWN AGENDA!!! Everyone needs to back to the country they came from regardless of how long they have been here!

When I asked them if they wrote it down they seemed a little surprised and several times I got " all of it " So I said well as much as you can remember and be sure to relay the NO AMNESTY.
    This I used a couple of times... One of the offices I told her she put me on hold and didn't hear a word I said...told me that wasn't true and she would pass my message on. Ask what my message was...(reply) she has lots of other calls to take... (my reply) well just let me know what you have written down, so that if you missed anything I can let you know so that the senator can be sure to get my message! Told me she pushed the save button and had the message?????????????? I told her to pass this on to the senator...NO AMNESTY/GUESTWORKER...ATTRITION THRU ENFORCEMENT, GO AFTER EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE THEM!!! Anything short of that I will do everything in my power to see that he is not elected again!!...and that I have the power to pull many with me!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    gave zip when they insisted but told them I was not happy about it and what if I worked for La Raza would you need it then, or is it just good old American taxpayers that are required to give it.
    I used this too, but was informed that they didn't identify themselves with any group if they called...yea right!! Liars!

[quote:3i0zxsmf]I reminded them about the 3 terriorist that were just arrested
    Using Fort Dix... this goes to show no matter how long they have been here...THEY STILL HAD THEIR OWN AGENDA!!! Everyone needs to back to the country they came from regardless of how long they have been here!

Way to go JAK, they are very hard to deal with especially one right after the other, I had to go take a walk around my deck a couple of times to cool off, hard to keep from getting angry. But I am doing better! sounds like you did great!

When I asked them if they wrote it down they seemed a little surprised and several times I got " all of it " So I said well as much as you can remember and be sure to relay the NO AMNESTY.
    This I used a couple of times... One of the offices I told her she put me on hold and didn't hear a word I said...told me that wasn't true and she would pass my message on. Ask what my message was...(reply) she has lots of other calls to take... (my reply) well just let me know what you have written down, so that if you missed anything I can let you know so that the senator can be sure to get my message! Told me she pushed the save button and had the message?????????????? I told her to pass this on to the senator...NO AMNESTY/GUESTWORKER...ATTRITION THRU ENFORCEMENT, GO AFTER EMPLOYEES THAT HIRE THEM!!! Anything short of that I will do everything in my power to see that he is not elected again!!...and that I have the power to pull many with me!![/quote:3i0zxsmf]

JAK , how did you know what I said this post did not print what I wrote, huh ooh I'm loseing it!! It only showed your quote I think you are getting esp!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    LOL... I haven't been in any screaming matches today!! But as this continues ... as usual and they get tired of hearing from us and start to clearly blow us off... I have no doubt I will lose it with someone before this campaign is over. I let them know they work for us...and its time they start hearing American Citizens and NOT illegal aliens or big business!! When they get me on the edge... I ask them if they know about the ms 13 gangs and such that they are allowing to come across that border. Americans have children and grandchildren and we are NOT going to sit by and let this happen. Want to lose your job/position...vote for amnesty!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    JAK wrote:
    This I used a couple of times... One of the offices I told her she put me on hold and didn't hear a word I said...told me that wasn't true and she would pass my message on. Ask what my message was...(reply) she has lots of other calls to take... (my reply) well just let me know what you have written down, so that if you missed anything I can let you know so that the senator can be sure to get my message! Told me she pushed the save button and had the message?????????????? I told her to pass this on to the senator...NO AMNESTY/GUESTWORKER...ATTRITION THRU ENFORCEMENT, GO AFTER EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE THEM!!! Anything short of that I will do everything in my power to see that he is not elected again!!...and that I have the power to pull many with me!!
    Whose office was that little brat from? I'd like to give a follow-up call tomorrow.

JAK
    I believe it was Amy Klobuchar {D} Mn

Banned
    JIGSAW wrote:
    If you happen to call Sen. Brownback, give him a big THANK YOU.
    He gets it because he is running for Pres. They all get it, they just don't want to face reality.

They better be getting pretty nervous. All of the Chamber of Commerce's big money can't save their lazy behinds if Congress passes amnesty. That was shown in Farmers Branch.

Banned

I will be posting later tonight zip codes of Senators who will most likely ask for them. Funny how all the Democrat senator aids were asking for zip codes as soon as I told them that I was Against Amnesty.

No problemo. Good oll internet will help me find the right zip codes to give.

Stay tunned!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    LOL...no, everything is fine! I was just wondering why he was on the list...

Sorry!
    Oh! Phew!!

I thought we got double crossed!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast