Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poor kid would probably be better off back in his home country so he can learn his own culture etc...How many American children are abandoned,abused go hungry and are killed every year ?

I am so tired of all these bleeding hearts that think America should take in every poor man,woman and child in the world only because things are better here than thier native countries.

It won't be long before these people will stop coming here as all of our wealth and jobs will be sucked out of us and we will be living in the same vermin infested conditions as they are.

Seriously people what is it going to take to get our country back from these traders in DC ? They do not seem to be listening to us.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Welcome Blue_Hoss.

This is a wonderful site with news, action information, etc... Please let us know if you have any questions.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

It is exactly as all have said, the mothers fault and for the OBL crowd to attempt to hijack this poor little boys misfortune in having been abandoned by his mother, who for all intended purposes, is an irresponsible mother and one who cares only for herself, IF that is what has actually occured, and use this child as a "poster child", they ought to be wholly ashamed of themselves, as they are also only thinking of their own political gain through this child.

SHAME SHAME SHAME on all who have abandoned or are attempting to use this child for their own gain or comfort.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

So, she did what has been done by millions of women around the world since the beginning of time, or at least as far back as Moses, she left him at a place she knew to be relatively safe. Where there were people, fellow mothers, who would find him, protect him and help him
    Most women since the beginning of time have Not abandoned the children; they are tougher and find ways to be a good mothers to the children. Men have been abandoning women and children since the beginning of time and still most women Do Not abandon the children.

Using the abandoned child as a poster is just that Using the child that was abandoned (by both patents) for liberal B.S.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I am not moved by this. I doubt others will be either.

The US government needs to notify the Guatemalan authorities and advise them that one of their citizens has been abandoned in the US, an international warrant needs to be issued for the mother and the baby deported to Guatemalan authorities immediately.

Secure our borders, enforce US immigration law and deport all illegal aliens and their offspring.

Get these people out of our country now.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Amen Judy! For some reason our polititians don't hear how the vast majority of Americans want our laws enforced and this group out of the country although I hear it all the time from people everywhere. I hear it from customers where I work. I hear it from people standing in line at the grocery store. I hear it all the time, but for some reason our elected officials who were elected to represent us are more inclined to represent criminals who are invading out country.

I know boxerbear! It's a national disgrace. We should fire them all, pull their pensions and medical benefits and kick them to a soup line. Damn Traitors!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    So, she did what has been done by millions of women around the world since the beginning of time, or at least as far back as Moses, she left him at a place she knew to be relatively safe. Where there were people, fellow mothers, who would find him, protect him and help him.
    Oh pleeze! Dont compare the story of Moses with an abandoned illegal alien kid.
    AHHHH the clueless stupidity of the press!

Two-year-old Martin, a young Guatemalan, was found abandoned in an Frankfort, Indiana Wal-Mart store on Friday, June 13.

In the note found with Martin, his mother states that the young family arrived a year ago from Guatemala. It wasn't long afterwards that her husband left her. According to the letter written in Spanish, the mother doesn't have the means to buy her son food or provide a roof over his head.
    So, what's the mother doing to feed herself and put a roof over her head?

I agree with Judy, call the Guatamalen Consulate and give the child to them. When the mother comes looking for him, arrest her and ship her back. She should never get custody of the child again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

WHERE IS THE CHURCH? WONT THEY GIVE HER SON FOOD? AND ARENT THERE FOOD BANKS IN TEXAS? YOU DONT NEED TO GIVE ID TO GO TO A FOOD BANK. I SUSPECT THE MOTHER CANT TAKE CARE OF HERSELF EITHER. SHE PROBABLY MET A GUY WHO IS WILLING TO TAKE CARE OF HER.....BUT NOT THE KID. VERY SAD.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast