Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter sent to the Attorney General:

Dear Attorney General Roy Cooper:

I am appalled by the decision to require North Carolina Community Colleges to admit illegal aliens. This flies in the face of logic and is opposed by the vast majority of state residents and citizens nationwide. Citizens are fed up with the pandering and coddling of illegal aliens by legislatures, politicians, business, the MSM (Charlotte Observer and Raleigh News&Observer), and individuals who think it is just fine to ignore our county's immigration laws.

Illegal aliens are illegally in our country. It is as simple as that. Illegal means it is prohibited by law. Being illegally in our country means you have broken our immigration law and by remaining and operating in our country you have also broken a host of other laws.

Could you please tell me why it is OK to ignore that fact that illegal aliens have broken our laws yet are allowed to remain and operate in our state with impunity and even receive encouragement and benefits in doing so? Let me start by stating that any alien who is present in the United States in violation of Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien Act" or any other law of the United States is deportable. So instead of enforcing our immigration laws, North Carolina is going to ensure illegal aliens entry into community colleges? Beside the fact that it is against US law to aid and abet illegal aliens, can the North Carolina Community College System ensure that not one citizen student or legal resident will be displaced from attending community college or be closed out of a class because of the presence of illegal aliens? Since the community college system does receive taxpayer dollars for its operation, how do they justify allowing illegal aliens to attend and, in fact, encourage their attendance?

Since when is North Carolina in the practice of further educating illegal aliens to compete (illegally) with citizens and legal residents for jobs? I challenge you to find a handful of citizens who are pleased with the fact that we are required by past miscreants on the U.S. Supreme Court to educate, with taxpayer dollars through grade 12, the children of illegal aliens in our public schools. Fortunately, the Supreme Court didn’t mandate state-supported higher education for illegal aliens! Is that what the State of North Carolina wants? If so come out and say it, then be prepared for the public backlash.

I want you to explicitly declare to the state community college system to stop this illegal practice and I want all perpetrators involved with this decision making arrested and charged with violations of the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act which provides for criminal convictions against those who have aided and abetted illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I EMAILED EVERYONE LISTED. THIS IS ANOTHER OUTRAGEOUS SLAP IN THE FACE OF ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great job everyone, I hope you all watched the video, I'm sure I was not the only one who's blood was boiling at the arrogance of the girl in the video, I wanted to slap that smile right off her face!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 12/3
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( CONTACT INFORMATION)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92278.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    SOSAD I felt like grabbing her by the neck and ringing it good...like a scene from a cartoon.

Thank you everyone for your efforts and thank you for the information zeezil.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    SOSAD I felt like grabbing her by the neck and ringing it good...like a scene from a cartoon.
    glad to know I was not alone!! Thanks "working4change"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Done.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

also Fowarded too Lou Dobbs, Michelle Malkin, Etc. I'm fireing up the SpamTowers on this one
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    also Fowarded too Lou Dobbs, Michelle Malkin, Etc. I'm fireing up the SpamTowers on this one

ALRIGHT WAY TO GO "Reciprocity"!!!

Well, everyone was nice to me and took my message of displeasure with the very idea of admitting illegal aliens to community colleges. I called the governor's office. I was told that the governor had noting to do with this decision and then referred to Mark Lancaster to voice my displeasure. I contacted Mr. Lancaster's office and Marge listened and took my comments respectfully.

I may have gotten some other people answering the phones or maybe they are hearing about the complaints of their rude behavior and have taken a different tact.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast