Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GREAT LETTER ZEEZIL!!!!!!!!

Contact Elizabeth Dole's Offices.

Washington Office

555 Dirksen Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    Ph: 202.224.6342
    Fax: 202.224.1100

North Carolina Offices

Raleigh Office:
    310 New Bern Avenue
    Suite 122
    Raleigh, NC 27601
    Ph: 919.856.4630
    Toll Free: 866.420.6083
    Fax: 919.856.4053

Salisbury Office:
    225 North Main Street
    Suite 304
    Salisbury, NC 28144
    Ph: 704.633.5011
    Toll Free: 866.420.6084
    Fax: 704.633.2937

Western Office:
    401 North Main Street
    Suite 200
    Hendersonville, NC 28792
    Ph: 828.698.3747
    Fax: 828.698.1267

Eastern Office:
    306 South Evans Street
    Greenville, NC 27835
    Ph: 252.329.1093
    Fax: 252.329.1097

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Letter sent to the Attorney General:

Dear Attorney General Roy Cooper:

I am appalled by the decision to require North Carolina Community Colleges to admit illegal aliens. This flies in the face of logic and is opposed by the vast majority of state residents and citizens nationwide. Citizens are fed up with the pandering and coddling of illegal aliens by legislatures, politicians, business, the MSM (Charlotte Observer and Raleigh News&Observer), and individuals who think it is just fine to ignore our county's immigration laws.

Illegal aliens are illegally in our country. It is as simple as that. Illegal means it is prohibited by law. Being illegally in our country means you have broken our immigration law and by remaining and operating in our country you have also broken a host of other laws.

Could you please tell me why it is OK to ignore that fact that illegal aliens have broken our laws yet are allowed to remain and operate in our state with impunity and even receive encouragement and benefits in doing so? Let me start by stating that any alien who is present in the United States in violation of Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien Act" or any other law of the United States is deportable. So instead of enforcing our immigration laws, North Carolina is going to ensure illegal aliens entry into community colleges? Beside the fact that it is against US law to aid and abet illegal aliens, can the North Carolina Community College System ensure that not one citizen student or legal resident will be displaced from attending community college or be closed out of a class because of the presence of illegal aliens? Since the community college system does receive taxpayer dollars for its operation, how do they justify allowing illegal aliens to attend and, in fact, encourage their attendance?

Since when is North Carolina in the practice of further educating illegal aliens to compete (illegally) with citizens and legal residents for jobs? I challenge you to find a handful of citizens who are pleased with the fact that we are required by past miscreants on the U.S. Supreme Court to educate, with taxpayer dollars through grade 12, the children of illegal aliens in our public schools. Fortunately, the Supreme Court didn’t mandate state-supported higher education for illegal aliens! Is that what the State of North Carolina wants? If so come out and say it, then be prepared for the public backlash.

I want you to explicitly declare to the state community college system to stop this illegal practice and I want all perpetrators involved with this decision making arrested and charged with violations of the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act which provides for criminal convictions against those who have aided and abetted illegal aliens.
    Great Letter Zeezil!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Well, everyone was nice to me and took my message of displeasure with the very idea of admitting illegal aliens to community colleges. I called the governor's office. I was told that the governor had noting to do with this decision and then referred to Mark Lancaster to voice my displeasure. I contacted Mr. Lancaster's office and Marge listened and took my comments respectfully.

I may have gotten some other people answering the phones or maybe they are hearing about the complaints of their rude behavior and have taken a different tact.

Everyone was nice to me as well even though I told them it was outrageous to allow illegals to be admitted to Community Colleges. Maybe they are getting the message we are not going away and they might as well be respectful.

working4change
    I have emailed the first 28 of 48 senators at the ncleg.net and will do the rest tomorrow. I have also emailed the state senate committees for education at ncleg.net. GO ALIPACERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    I have emailed the first 28 of 48 senators at the ncleg.net and will do the rest tomorrow. I have also emailed the state senate committees for education at ncleg.net. GO ALIPACERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great JOB working4change!!!!!! ALIPACERS ROCK................WE KNOW HOW TO BRING ABOUT CHANGE!!!! LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

working4change
    GeorgiaPeach
    ALIPAC Moderator

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:14 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1997 letter being used as administrative decree and outlines a way to give illegal aliens entrance to community colleges - Governor has come out today to take a firm stand against the letter, meaning that what people are now saying is out of context and yet he will not take a stand on the idea of providing illegal aliens in state tuition. (Matt's show still continuing)

The Governor is referring people to the Attorney General.

Call and say that legislature needs "Emergency session."

Call Speaker Hackney and then call back to tell Matt what comments you receive 919-733 -3451

GeorgiaPeach
    ALIPAC Moderator

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:15 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just called and asked for the emergency session.

Matt is asking for people to call Speaker Joe Hackney right now and then he may start to give out the phone numbers of the individual members of the legislature. He said if the Governor and Attorney General will not act, call the Speaker.
    You may begin to contact individual members on your own.

I pulled this info from the other thread. I hope that's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Well, everyone was nice to me and took my message of displeasure with the very idea of admitting illegal aliens to community colleges. I called the governor's office. I was told that the governor had nothing to do with this decision and then referred to Mark Lancaster to voice my displeasure. I contacted Mr. Lancaster's office and Marge listened and took my comments respectfully.

I may have gotten some other people answering the phones or maybe they are hearing about the complaints of their rude behavior and have taken a different tact.

Everyone was nice to me as well even though I told them it was outrageous to allow illegals to be admitted to Community Colleges. Maybe they are getting the message we are not going away and they might as well be respectful.

They don't know us very well YET!! If they were smart they would do what is right so they are spared that privlege!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Well, everyone was nice to me and took my message of displeasure with the very idea of admitting illegal aliens to community colleges. I called the governor's office. I was told that the governor had nothing to do with this decision and then referred to Mark Lancaster to voice my displeasure. I contacted Mr. Lancaster's office and Marge listened and took my comments respectfully.

They don't know us very well YET!! If they were smart they would do what is right so they are spared that privlege!!
    SO TRUE!! IT would be much easier on them if their bosses JUST DID THE RIGHT THING and LISTENED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!

JAK
    We need each RT member to make the four calls and send the four emails in todays action alert.
    Called and emailed all of the above!!

Will continue on with the list.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast