Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Re: Positive Reinforcement :-)

Quote Originally Posted by smcpatrick
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    I had to leave voicemails for quite a few of them as well. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK smcpatrick and EVERYONE!!!
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. I know it isn't a lot. Most work fulltime and then some but getting out some emails and phone calls is something I can get in on. I hope it is working.

I hope everybody is doing great and that we're getting things moving despite the lack of (useful) media coverage.
    Thanks so much for your dedication, smcpatrick! Together we are making a huge difference! UNITED WE STAND! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Fox News just did a segment on Utah talking about cracking down on illegals. They talked about the very issue of when a state cracks down they move to another state. That's why the states are getting involved because they can't carry the load of benefits any longer. The business community is angry about it since their unemployement rate is only 3%. (We all know that is a figure that can be manipulated) So the work is working.

Got an alert from NumbersUSA today to fight the 5-year visa plan. According to Roy Beck both parties are in on this. So it doesn't matter what party your representative is in we must call.

Email NumbersUSA alert to your address books too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I seen it also...actually Fox has reported on Illegal immigration several times this morning...maybe contacting them is working!

>>>>>>>>>>>"RED ALERT 2/19"<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Utah "SB81"...Needs Help with Calls now!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104592.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The problem is if the states pass these, which is good, then the Feds pass the 5-year visas for illegals giving them legal status it will undo all the work the states have done.

We need both done in conjunction. When I call DC I'm going to tell them that once again they are mandating financial costs to the states and the American citizen that we can no longer sustain. The states know the real story. All they know is their special interests.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    JUST IN!!! Phred --- we are almost there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Ms. XXXX,

Thank you for your email in support of SB 1080.

You will be happy to know that SB 1080 passed the House today and will go to the Governor for his signature.

Claire Griffin
    Special Assistant to
    Speaker Jeff Merkley
    YAY!!

>>>>>>>>>>>"RED ALERT"<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Utah HB 81...Need calls now!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104592.html
    Utah "HB239" and Indiana" SB335".... Call, e-mail campaign!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-103479-days ... asc-0.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011