Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Finished all calls and e-mails to Oregon and Utah! Whew!! I feel so good now.
    IT Does feel good to have your voice heard! It is definitely worth the effort!

Great work on this team! We have won in Oregon. We are making ground in Utah. We are launching a new effort today to polish off Utah and advance in INDIANA!

Go ALIPACers! Go!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am using the Utah House of Representative's list and just copying and pasting the new Arizona laws and saying: "Here is a copy of Arizona's new tough laws on illegal immigration. It is working for Arizona and it can work for Utah as well. Thank you. Respecfully, --------"

Is that okay? If so I can that do get quite a lot done in just a few minutes.

Just let me know if I'm doing what we need to be done correctly and I'll paste and send away.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If I'm doing this right it sure is easy. All I'm having to do is click on the link you provided for the Utah House of Reps and then click on each person and paste and send, paste and send, paste and send.

Incase anyone did not get the new Alert here is the link so when you get done with Utah....your know where to head next Thanks everyone!!!

...............EMERGENCY ALERT" 2/14.................
    Please help take Action!!! NOW "Indiana"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103828.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Oh man, I dropped a bagel with cream cheese right on the keyboard.

This could take a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Oh man, I dropped a bagel with cream cheese right on the keyboard.

This could take a few minutes.
    I know it is not funny but LMAO
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good Lord! I had to take a Q-tip with a little windex and go in between all of the keys. Now I know why my husband tells the kids, "No eating and drinking at the computer!"

Well, back in action.

At least the keys are nice and quiet now when I hit them.

Amazing what you can do with a little bagel and cream cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Great work on this team! We have won in Oregon. We are making ground in Utah. We are launching a new effort today to polish off Utah and advance in INDIANA!

Go ALIPACers! Go!

W
    Haven't posted on the boards much lately, but I have received all the alerts and have been taking action.

Great news in Oregon. lets home we continue to make ground in Utah and lets really bring the noise to Indiana, my home state.

Lets WIN IN UTAH AND INDIANA!!!

The Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Good Lord! I had to take a Q-tip with a little windex and go in between all of the keys. Now I know why my husband tells the kids, "No eating and drinking at the computer!"

Well, back in action.

At least the keys are nice and quiet now when I hit them.

Amazing what you can do with a little bagel and cream cheese.
    Too funny!! Similarly, that's the reason I throw parties; it forces me to clean my house. Hahhahaha.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast