Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Add Rep. Gene Whisnant as a YES for SB 1080..just received an email message.

Just found this posted from "Phred yesterday", Will help alot with Oregon...No sense in wasting time on Senators just call Representatives
    Oregon House of Representatives

http://www.leg.state.or.us/house/

1. Yesterday (2/11/0 the State Senate APPROVED the bill (SB1080) which permanently revokes the granting of DLs to persons that cannot prove their legal residence here. It also ties the period the DL is valid (to legit non-nationals) to the length of approved visa entry. If a person were to overstay and/or abscond, their DLs immediately becomes 'invalid' (whatever that might mean...)

2. The bill is now going to the State House. It is THEY who need to hear from activists in the next week or so. Assuming the bill is approved in the State House, then up and onward for the Gov's signature. So far, his public comments suggest he will sign such a bill if it reaches him. I posted (well, re-posted) the entire list of state Reps in the thread link W included in the OP). The 2 most important people that need to hear your input are the leadership people: Jeff Merkley and Dave Hunt.

Utah House of Representatives (members)
    http://www.le.utah.gov/house/members200 ... le1add.asp

Utah Senate Leadership

http://se15.utahsenate.org/perl/spage/slead2007.pl[/b]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can check the link below and see if the legislative members are listed in your own state yet...it is really convienent....just scroll down to your state and click on it...hopefully your state is done

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-56261.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good morning, everyone. Back to the fight!

I just want to clarify stealthwii's confusion. And please, Mods, correct me if I'm wrong. Coz I also got confused in my first reading. I had to read it several times to get it.

There are 2 focus actions:
    1) giving your state reps a copy of OK, AZ, and GA's laws
    2) calling OR and UT to support the DRIVERS LICENSE bills that are on the floor right now.
    (a) OR - only call the House, since it is a Senate bill (SB 1080) and it already passed the Senate (to be more specific, start calling the House Dems first since they are the usual traitors )
    (b) UT - only call the Senate, since it is a House Bill (HB 239) and it already passed the House (again, call the Dems in the Senate first)

This week, the focus is on #2.

From my calling OR and UT, I printed out the list of reps. If asked where I lived, I just gave them the county/city of the rep I was calling. Hehehehe. If asked for a specific address or phone number, I just said I would prefer to keep that private for personal reasons.

Ok, I went even further and when calling a Dem, I said I was a registered Dem. How are they gonna check? They're not. They don't do that. (I'm an independent btw)

I followed up all calls with an email (I don't have a fax).

I hope this is correct. Mods?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    To whoever votes yes on Bill 1026

I am not a citizen of your state but your vote affects my country and family just the same . Do not take any more from us to pass along to others . It is not your money your giving away . Please go to Mexico and see what you can offer there .

Noam..

What do yall think ? Edit it ?

Remember what happened to Dave Crocket when he tried this kind of 'good hearted ' stuff with other peoples money ? He almost lost election until he changed his tune .

One of the old farmers told him to reach into his own pocket and give to the people who were in the fire, not give away anothers mans money . this money belongs to the people ,not the leaders to act charitable .
    NoAmesty, what is Bill 1026? Did I miss something somewhere??
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

working4change
    Received from Rep Nolan's office

Dear XXXXXX

Thank you for contacting us. Rep. Nolan, who represents 60,000 people in District 36 (SW Portland), gives diligent study and consideration to the matters that come before her. As co-chair of Ways and Means, Rep. Nolan's job is to balance the state budget with very limited resources. The goal of the sub-committees will be to determine how to prioritize those limited funds. We appreciate your comments on SB 1080 and hope that you will also contact your local representative on this matter.

Regards,

Kate Clinton

Asst. to Rep. Mary Nolan

Got it. Faxes kept timing out and found real email addresses finally that would take over 10K.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks Patriots for joining in for another day to make a difference!!! I have been on the phone, as well as emailing and Faxing!!

THE HEAT IS ON, LETS KEEP THE PRESSURE ON HIGH!!!
    THANKS FOR YOUR DEDICATION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    To whoever votes yes on Bill 1026

I am not a citizen of your state but your vote affects my country and family just the same . Do not take any more from us to pass along to others . It is not your money your giving away . Please go to Mexico and see what you can offer there .

Noam..

What do yall think ? Edit it ?

Remember what happened to Dave Crocket when he tried this kind of 'good hearted ' stuff with other peoples money ? He almost lost election until he changed his tune .

One of the old farmers told him to reach into his own pocket and give to the people who were in the fire, not give away anothers mans money . this money belongs to the people ,not the leaders to act charitable .
    NoAmesty, what is Bill 1026? Did I miss something somewhere??

Yes you did miss something ! You missed your manners and the fact of trying to be mean to someone who has not did anything to you .

Are you from FreeRepublic ? Seems there is a clique forming here like it was there .

I'm sure this reply will be removed, unlike your rude sarcastic answer .

Remember , I'm not the only one reading these threads .

This was sent by "smcpatrick" I found in another thread.....
    Thank you "smcpatrick' for helping!!!

"Hello. I'm writing (and have called and left messages) asking you to vote YES on HB 239 and HB 241. I hope your efforts will go towards passing these bills immediately. HB 239 stops illegal aliens from receiving licenses (an American right and privilege) and HB 241 reverses Utah's policy of giving taxpayer subsidized in-state tuition to illegal aliens. Reversing this law will help other states to follow your example. Education and in-state tuition privileges should belong only to those who are here in America legally and lawfully.

Please vote YES for both bills.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

(My name)
    Baton Rouge, LA"

I called all of the Senators on the list. Sen. Hickman's number was a bank and the lady I spoke with forwarded me to the Senate Office number where I spoke with another lady and she took a message. She said the Senators were all in session. I called two other Senators and spoke with a couple of ladies and they both passed messages along. The rest of the numbers passed me on to voice messaging systems so I left messages asking them to vote YES on HB 239 and HB 241.

Hope it helped.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-622441.html#622441
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    I had to leave voicemails for quite a few of them as well. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK smcpatrick and EVERYONE!!!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast