Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    To whoever votes yes on Bill 1026

I am not a citizen of your state but your vote affects my country and family just the same . Do not take any more from us to pass along to others . It is not your money your giving away . Please go to Mexico and see what you can offer there .

Noam..

What do yall think ? Edit it ?

Remember what happened to Dave Crocket when he tried this kind of 'good hearted ' stuff with other peoples money ? He almost lost election until he changed his tune .

One of the old farmers told him to reach into his own pocket and give to the people who were in the fire, not give away anothers mans money . this money belongs to the people ,not the leaders to act charitable .
    NoAmesty, what is Bill 1026? Did I miss something somewhere??

Yes you did miss something ! You missed your manners and the fact of trying to be mean to someone who has not did anything to you .

Are you from FreeRepublic ? Seems there is a clique forming here like it was there .

I'm sure this reply will be removed, unlike your rude sarcastic answer .

Remember , I'm not the only one reading these threads .
    I have no idea where all your animosity is coming from. I asked a simple sincere question. I was not being sarcastic. I really don't know what Bill 1026 is. This thread is talking about SB 1080 and HB 239. You were the first to mention Bill 1026. So I thought I missed something somewhere. It was an honest question.

Apparently, you don't know me very well like the others here. I never troll, I'm not mean or rude, and I have never insulted anyone in Alipac. As a matter of fact I never even join the threads on the presidential elections because they always spiral down to insults and name-calling, and as a result W has had to place some Alipacers on suspension. As you can see, I am not one of them. BTW, I don't even know what the FreeRepublic is.

One thing about internet forums, there is no audio, so I always try to phrase my thoughts to not come out as sarcastic or condescending. Reread my original post and you will see that it is innocent. If I wanted to be sarcastic I would have inserted a laughing smilie.

If you are going to respond to this, please PM me instead. The only reason I responded here is to defend myself and show the others that I was not being sarcastic and that your assumption of me was wrong.

In addition, you should have pm'd me in the first place, instead of posting here. I would have done that if I felt I was being insulted by someone, because that is my definition of "having manners."

Ex_OC
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Rep. Galizio (Dem - Oregon House) is voting YES on SB 1080!

I followed up with a TY email!

I am not a citizen of your state but your vote affects my country and family just the same . Do not take any more from us to pass along to others . It is not your money your giving away . Please go to Mexico and see what you can offer there .

Noam..

Remember what happened to Dave Crocket when he tried this kind of 'good hearted ' stuff with other peoples money ? He almost lost election until he changed his tune .

One of the old farmers told him to reach into his own pocket and give to the people who were in the fire, not give away anothers mans money . this money belongs to the people ,not the leaders to act charitable .
    "NOamNasty" I believe the bill # is 1080 other than that sounds real good....great job thanks!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote=Ex_OC]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":1qip2vs6

Noam..

NoAmesty, what is Bill 1026? Did I miss something somewhere??

Yes you did miss something ! You missed your manners and the fact of trying to be mean to someone who has not did anything to you .

Are you from FreeRepublic ? Seems there is a clique forming here like it was there .

I'm sure this reply will be removed, unlike your rude sarcastic answer .

Remember , I'm not the only one reading these threads .
    I have no idea where all your animosity is coming from. I asked a simple sincere question. I was not being sarcastic. I really don't know what Bill 1026 is. This thread is talking about SB 1080 and HB 239. You were the first to mention Bill 1026. So I thought I missed something somewhere. It was an honest question.

Apparently, you don't know me very well like the others here. I never troll, I'm not mean or rude, and I have never insulted anyone in Alipac. As a matter of fact I never even join the threads on the presidential elections because they always spiral down to insults and name-calling, and as a result W has had to place some Alipacers on suspension. As you can see, I am not one of them. BTW, I don't even know what the FreeRepublic is.

One thing about internet forums, there is no audio, so I always try to phrase my thoughts to not come out as sarcastic or condescending. Reread my original post and you will see that it is innocent. If I wanted to be sarcastic I would have inserted a laughing smilie.

If you are going to respond to this, please PM me instead. The only reason I responded here is to defend myself and show the others that I was not being sarcastic and that your assumption of me was wrong.

In addition, you should have pm'd me in the first place, instead of posting here. I would have done that if I felt I was being insulted by someone, because that is my definition of "having manners."

Ex_OC[/quote:1qip2vs6]

I seldom use pm except for silly fun things like songs and stuff . PM can sometimes cause problems .

Also my user name is ' NOam-NASTY .

Lets just forget it and get back to illegals .

What did you think of my letter for emailing these senators ? That was my question in my post .

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Noam..

"NOamNasty" I believe the bill # is 1080 other than that sounds real good....great job thanks!!!

Thanks . I did get the number wrong but I fixed it for the emails .

Finished all calls and e-mails to Oregon and Utah! Whew!! I feel so good now.

JUST IN!!! Phred --- we are almost there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Ms. XXXX,

Thank you for your email in support of SB 1080.

You will be happy to know that SB 1080 passed the House today and will go to the Governor for his signature.

Claire Griffin
    Special Assistant to
    Speaker Jeff Merkley

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Finished all calls and e-mails to Oregon and Utah! Whew!! I feel so good now.
    Way to go 'alexcastro" thanks for your help!!! I feel good too!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Dear Ms. XXXX,

You will be happy to know that SB 1080 passed the House today and will go to the Governor for his signature.

Claire Griffin
    Special Assistant to
    Speaker Jeff Merkley
    Great news EX_OC something to smile about!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Dear Ms. XXXX,

Claire Griffin
    Special Assistant to
    Speaker Jeff Merkley
    Great news EX_OC something to smile about!!!

ABSOLUTELY!!! WAY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE PATRIOTS!!!!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast