Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    This seems very real

Its not as intense as CIR from last year but then again they
    threatened to pass it in pieces , this just looks like one of the
    pieces , like ag jobs and the dream act

You can bet they will try and you can also bet Pilosi and house
    leadership will push it or try to sneak it through in the dead
    of the night

Rush also hit on this today

I think one of their worries is the economy, if the economy keeps going down hill and gets worse (more than likely will get worse) people are not going to go for any amnesty no less more work visa's.

People losing jobs and homes are going to cause problems for their little scemes, they want to get some of these people legal before a reported definite recession. They know they lose all chance if this happens.

Seems we are to passive they are not worried about us revolting but sure are worried about the Hispanic....don't any of the weasels have a back bone??

Democratic leaders could conceivably face a discharge petition on the issue, although any enforcement-only measure would be sure to invite a revolt by Illegals.

...............EMERGENCY ALERT" 2/14.................
    PLEASE help take Action!!! NOW "Indiana"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103828.html
    STILL WORKING ON UTAH....ALSO
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103479.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here's the roster for the US House Subcommittee on Immigration Citizenship, Border Security, and Int'l Law

I have bolded the real 'bad guys' that are mouthpieces for the OBL crowd below.

http://judiciary.house.gov/committeestr ... ommittee=4

Hon. Lofgren
    Chairman
    (D) California, 16th

Hon. Gutierrez
    (D) Illinois, 4th

Hon. Berman
    (D) California, 28th

Hon. Jackson Lee
    (D) Texas, 18th

Hon. Waters
    (D) California, 35th

Hon. Delahunt
    (D) Massachusetts, 10th

Hon. Sánchez
    (D) California, 39th

Hon. Davis
    (D) Alabama , 7th

Hon. Ellison
    (D) Minnesota, 5th

Hon. Weiner
    (D) New York, 9th

Hon. (Steve) King (Yay, good guy!)
    Ranking Member
    (R) Iowa, 5th

Hon. Gallegly (good)
    (R) California, 24th

Hon. Goodlatte (good)
    (R) Virginia, 6th

Hon. Lungren (very good)
    (R) California, 3rd

Hon. Forbes (not sure)
    (R) Virginia, 4th

Hon. Gohmert (good)
    (R) Texas, 1st

We need some activists that are located in these states (probably best, is a friendly call into 'friendly'/good guy Rep. offices) that can call in and probe the subject to see what the real status is behind the scenes.

Anyone from Iowa or California want to call into Lundgren or King's office and get the low-down here?

Just my idea (IMHO). W may choose to knock this down altogether - which is fine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Floor debate on immigration would be a nightmare for Republicans who want to shield Senator John McCain (R-Arizona) from being associated with any bill that would anger his GOP base of support.
    Now THIS really tweaks my _ss!!! Shield McCain from any bill that would anger his conservative GOP base??? As if anyone is dumb enough to forget the McCAIN-KENNEDY SCAMNESTY BILLS OF 2007!!! If they are, they deserve to be fooled!

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Here's the roster for the US House Subcommittee on Immigration Citizenship, Border Security, and Int'l Law
    This may be a dumb question, but why are there 10 Democrats but only 6 Republicans?

Thanks to all of you for the info!

IT COULD BE HIDDEN IN AN INNOCENT BILL.

carolinamtnwoman posted:

[quote]Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:45 am Post subject: A FEW QUOTES FROM SC SENATOR GRAHAMNESTY...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.thestate.com/426/story/86675.html
    http://www.aau.edu/publications/WR_07-20-2007.pdf
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=3713
    http://dwb.beaufortgazette.com/local_ne ... 3007c.html

A few quotes from our good friend...Senator Grahamesty:

“The only thing I can tell you about being a senator from South Carolina We don’t go away, we’re going to keep pushing this. So if you name a post office in the future If a reasonable time passed and nothing happens (on immigration) If you name a post office, we’re going to be voting on immigration.â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excuse me....how did this thread get so tweaked, i have to move it back and forth to read it
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSAD - it's a technical glitch that happens when a user includes an unusually long URL. MyAmerica included a long URL which I then cut out and replaced with a TinyUrl substitute. The long URL presents a problem in that if allowed to exist 'as-is', will force the HTML table object to automatically size (expand) in the horizontal (toward the right) of the page. You can manually 'break' (line-wrap) the URL but then a user has to reconstruct in manually.

As a courtesy, I just do a TinyUrl replacement when this type of situation occurs.

Check it out (it's free and easy to use!):
    http://www.tinyurl.com

There are other similar services out on the web too (FYI).

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    SOSAD - it's a technical glitch that happens when a user includes an unusually long URL. MyAmerica included a long URL which I then cut out and replaced with a TinyUrl substitute. The long URL presents a problem in that if allowed to exist 'as-is', will force the HTML table object to automatically size (expand) in the horizontal (toward the right) of the page. You can manually 'break' (line-wrap) the URL but then a user has to reconstruct in manually.

As a courtesy, I just do a TinyUrl replacement when this type of situation occurs.

Check it out (it's free and easy to use!):
    http://www.tinyurl.com

There are other similar services out on the web too (FYI).

OMG thank the Lord for our "phred" Sorry you lost me in the first sentence.......... but you have my undying graditude

We have to make it absolutely clear to House Republicans that we will NOT accept this bogus "five-year visa" amnesty scheme being concocted behind closed doors by House Dems and the OBL.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast