Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PhredE wrote:
    SOSAD - it's a technical glitch that happens when a user includes an unusually long URL. MyAmerica included a long URL which I then cut out and replaced with a TinyUrl substitute.
    I apologize for any problems I caused--it wasn't intentional. Am sorry.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MyAmerica - Nah, don't worry about it.

I've done that several times myself. Although, if you want to play around with a get familiar with a tool like TinyUrl (www.TinyUrl.com) that'll help prevent those extremely long URLs which force the page to extend far to the right in the future. Just a hint, not a requirement
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Thanks for fixing the url.

I know when I called Schuler's office the first thing I said was "I'm a supporter of the Save Act." That really opened the doors. Perhaps we need to start calling the Democrats who have co-sponsored the Save Act. Tell them we are aware of the back door 5-year visa amnesty dealings and we're not happy with it. We support Congressman Schuler's bill the Save Act that they have signed onto. Ask why is YOUR leadership undermining you?
    Good idea Gogo. Here is a list of Save Act signers:

http://www.numbersusa.com/interests/attrition.html

Maybe we can coordinate this and divide up the calls??

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Seems we are to passive they are not worried about us revolting but sure are worried about the Hispanic....don't any of the weasels have a back bone??[/b]
    Democratic leaders could conceivably face a discharge petition on the issue, although any enforcement-only measure would be sure to invite a revolt by Illegals.
    How are illegals going to revolt? They won't do it in Mexico, so they sure won't do it here. Now anchor babies and LaRaza types will probably throw a few riots, but that's a small price to pay to keep our country and Constitution!

Thank you for posting this info for us.

The Dems in DC are getting desperate, they know the illegals are feeling the heat and the states are chomping at the bit to crack down.

They are in between a rock and a hard place till the next President is sworn in.

Do they let us eat them alive in the states for 10 months where we setup road blocks to amnesty, or do they risk voter wrath by rekindling the issue in Washington?

They know the truth and that truth is that a vast majority of Americans oppose what they are doing and what is happening with illegal immigration. Their maneuvering proves what we already know which is they represent a small radical minority.

I agree with Lawenforcer, we should not get our people into an uproar about this until our enemy makes a full move with a bill number.

They may hope to slow the states by suggesting new legislation may emerge.

We have to stop that from happening. We have to keep the states and Congressional campaigns hot on this issue.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thank you for posting this info for us.

The Dems in DC are getting desperate, they know the illegals are feeling the heat and the states are chomping at the bit to crack down.

They are in between a rock and a hard place till the next President is sworn in.

Do they let us eat them alive in the states for 10 months where we setup road blocks to amnesty, or do they risk voter wrath by rekindling the issue in Washington?

They know the truth and that truth is that a vast majority of Americans oppose what they are doing and what is happening with illegal immigration. Their maneuvering proves what we already know which is they represent a small radical minority.

I agree with Lawenforcer, we should not get our people into an uproar about this until our enemy makes a full move with a bill number.

They may hope to slow the states by suggesting new legislation may emerge.

We have to stop that from happening. We have to keep the states and Congressional campaigns hot on this issue.

W

They minority may be between a rock and a hard place with their freshman congress persons because from what I hear they all campaigned on border security and no amnesty. These are the few that put Pelosi into power. She doesn't want to lose power. You may be right to wait for a bill number.

I don't think it would hurt to just feel out the Democrats that have signed onto the Save Act. Ask them if they feel like they are being undermined by their own leadership. LET'S NOT FORGET, THIS IS THEY SAME ELECTION CYCLE WHERE ELLIOTT SPITZER GOT SKEWERED FOR TRYING TO GIVE ILLEGALS DRIVERS LICENSCES. I think Pelosi has a short memory or she is hoping we do.

Good point Gogo. FYI, in case anyone missed it, this is what Roy Beck said yesterday (2/14) on John & Ken about this amnesty scheme:

Roy Beck on Baca's bill:

-this 5-year amnesty plan would mean the 2nd term of whoever is elected prez would not have to deal with it until their 2nd term, when they could give perm amnesty and would not have to run again

-working on a standalone, still in the making, bill has no number yet

-Hispanic caucus thinks they have a winner; Numbers is working & (having members) working and calling on this as well

-open borders people becoming emboldened by McCain as GOP nominee

-Speaker Pelosi is working this bill this week, calling members, "Can we make this work?" she's taking it seriously, so NumbersUSA is taking this seriously

-not sure what Republicans are working on this; Roy thinks if people jump on this fast no more than 10 Republicans (would support it)

-Baca thinks public is stupid as well as members of Congress

-Pelosi is taking this seriously, NumbersUSA lobbyists have been hearing about this

-START CALLING CONGRESS NOW

-this is the "McCain aftershock"

-Dems saying "Republicans don't care"

-Disapointment in McCain where he is, he gained momentum with 33% wins, 2/3 of people against amnesty,and immigration was not #1 issue and McCain ran tough ads on border security etc.

-believes McCain wouldn't want to deal with amnesty in his first term, members of his party would be telling him not to do it (unlike the Dems who would be telling Obama to do it)

-Baca saying "in your face talk radio," he is testing talk radio

-Pelosi could be posturing; could be a way to stick it to McCain

If Roy is saying call, why haven't I received an email about it? Have you?

WELL SHE ANGERED THE REPUBLICANS YESTERDAY WHEN THEY WALKED OUT. Let's see if they want to go along with her on anything now.

working4change
    It's posted on the board GoGo if you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    -Baca saying "in your face talk radio," he is testing talk radio
    Like millions of illegals marching and waving foreign flags is not "in your face"?

Oh and by the way, Baca is a racist traitor.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast