Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OK this what they say we have so far....
    OK so far the definite NO's to the Dream Act are:

Bunning
    Burr I'm shocked at Burr, but there has been several confirmations!!
    Brown
    Corker
    DeMint
    Chambliss
    Martinez (if attached to the DoD)
    McCaskill
    Nelson (if attached to the DoD)
    Sessions
    Vitter

Likely No's

Sununu
    Roberts

SOSADFORUS

It is Martinez-R-FL and he is a NO vote if attached to the DOD but a yes if a stand alone attempt at the DREAM ACT is made.Senator Nelson-D-FL is saying the same thing.

I think Menendez is NE. ?

So you can add both Senators to your NO vote for now
    OK so Menendez is a definite NO or is is Martinez and Nelson? Sorry getting confused. I 'm on three threads on this. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Bunning
    Brown
    DeMint
    Chambliss
    Martinez or Mendenez (sorry getting mixed up Fl)
    McCaskill
    Sessions
    Vitter

Likely No's

Roberts
    SOSADFORUS

It is Martinez-R-FL and he is a NO vote if attached to the DOD but a yes if a stand alone attempt at the DREAM ACT is made.Senator Nelson-D-FL is saying the same thing.

I think Menendez is NE. ?

So you can add both Senators to your NO vote for now
    OK so Menendez is a definite NO or is is Martinez and Nelson? Sorry getting confused. I 'm on three threads on this. LOL
    Mendenez,Robert is (D-NJ)

Did you get this Gogo so you can fix your list, Martinez Gogo is the head of the Republican party (remember we were all pissed when Bush chose him) he must be a NO the bill is attacted to the Defence bill.

That is a couple of people who said no if it was attached to the Defence bill, but would vote for it as a stand alone bill Hmmm very curious anybody know why!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks SOS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bunning
    Brown
    Corker
    Cronyn
    DeMint
    Chambliss
    Martinez (If attached to the DoD)
    Mendenez (If attached to the DoD)
    McCaskill
    Nelson (If attached to the DoD)
    Sessions
    Vitter

Likely No's

Sununu
    Roberts

Sen. Elizabeth Dole is a likely NO. Her office said they were not positive which way she would vote, but that if it involved amnesty she would be against it.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Sen. Elizabeth Dole is a likely NO. Her office said they were not positive which way she would vote, but that if it involved amnesty she would be against it.
    Can someone else confirm this "likely no"?

Thanks

SOSAD, Ex_Co said she called Crapo's office and he's a no to the Dream Act. So you can add him to your list.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    SOSAD, Ex_Co said she called Crapo's office and he's a no to the Dream Act. So you can add him to your list.
    Its not my list its "gogo" list, I just copied and pasted it to another thread because they wanted to know who we had as knows so far.

Actually there is several lists on three different threads, tried to get everyone to the same thread but once they start posting they don't seem to want to move

I do know they are all doing an "AWESOME" job on all three threads though, I've just been trying to keep commuication and information going between all three, plus call and fax! Oh and post, which I haven't been able to get alot of that done in News!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

NumbersUSA has a list of senators to call. Roy Beck was just on talk radio and noted that only 5 senators have so far publicly committed to opposing the Dream Act amnesty (that, by the way, would legalize millions - the student children would be able to sponsor their parents, and the whole cycle of chain migration would perpetuate). Please call, fax etc. the senators on this list. Beck said the vote could be as early as Wednesday or Thursday:

List of senators to call here:

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

CALL TODAY, TOMORROW and NEXT DAY, Please !

Thanks "Populist"

We need to fill the voice Mail boxes, Everyone did an AWSOME job today!! Lets be ready to go after them again tomorrow!!
    !!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast