Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Annex Mexico`

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cut off the benefits, free health care and jobs, and most of the illegals will self-deport. Then we can focus on rounding up the remainder.
    And deport those who are caught in the course of normal daily events as they are found. How hard can this be? But, as usual, our government makes a mountain out of a molehill in their zeal to avoid their responsibility for letting the illegals all get here to start with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No doubt the Aztlan movement will only grow stronger and more radical the longer we exclude them. We can spend billions trying to send them back, keep them out and fail or succeed in the end the result being the same; a neighbor of 100 million people who hate us. Or we can spend that money to rebuild MX one new State at a time and end up with an ethnic group in America working toward a better future in cooperation with their fellow citizens.

To JuniusJnr:

I suggest you ask a few of your Hispanic neighbors there in your border town what they think about Annexation. Will they spout hatefull remarks/comments about America or will you hear comments that might surprise you.

Call me a xenophobe if you want , Id be just as happy to spend that money putting up the giant wall and not lay eyes on a single one of these crooks for the rest of my time here in this already overly crowded rat race....

Junius, while you are talking to these illegals in the border towns would you ask them why it is alright to never return shopping carts to the cart areas and why it's O.K. to leave dirty diapers in parking lots and on park benches?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annex
    No doubt the Aztlan movement will only grow stronger and more radical the longer we exclude them. We can spend billions trying to send them back, keep them out and fail or succeed in the end the result being the same; a neighbor of 100 million people who hate us. Or we can spend that money to rebuild MX one new State at a time and end up with an ethnic group in America working toward a better future in cooperation with their fellow citizens.
    I don't care how strong it becomes as long as those who could accomplish the goal are kept on the other side of the border.

Basically, the Aztlan doctrine is a declaration of war. The day may come that we have to treat it like what it clearly is. If and when that day comes, I had rather fight the war with enemy being located somewhere other than my own neighborhood.

No doubt the Aztlan movement will only grow stronger and more radical the longer we exclude them

What you are talking about is appeasement. See Neville Chamberlain.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Interesting point. Recently I posted a news story about Oregon finally enacting the federal requirement for any person receiving health coverage to prove they are a legal citizen of this country.

We have been seeing something interesting. We, and others we know, have been seeing vans and trucks loaded with posessions, going out of town, in fairly noticable numbers, all vehicles have Latino occupants, we suspect illegals.

My husband and I speculated that with this step, some have decided to get out while the going was good?

Crocket, they will begin to self deport, I do think we are seeing the frist trickle of it, we need to keep up the pressure on our government and in our communities so that it will turn into a flood of illegals leaving. The more local, state and nationwide laws start being made and/or enforced, we will see our communities clearing out, jobs suddenly opening up, incomes will start rising and housing prices go down to affordable.

"There will be balance within the force again"!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Junius, while you are talking to these illegals in the border towns would you ask them why it is alright to never return shopping carts to the cart areas and why it's O.K. to leave dirty diapers in parking lots and on park benches?
    I'll do that Andy. As soon as I learn their bastardized form of Spanish.

I suggest you ask a few of your Hispanic neighbors there in your border town what they think about Annexation. Will they spout hatefull remarks/comments about America or will you hear comments that might surprise you.
    Annex, I'm sure these people would like to have Mexico annexed to their gravy train. Why wouldn't they?

Their relatives come over to this country at every oportunity to shop, to party, and to wreak havoc on the city in ways I probably don't even know about. Many of them don't even go back across the border when the party's over. They get forged documents or low paying jobs. That is why we have houses galore in my city with cars parked all over yards and streets bearing Mexican license plates. That's why the schools are full of Mexican kiddies who don't belong there. That's why the emergency rooms are closing -- they don't like being free clinics. And that is why my tax bill has a bond attached to keep the hospital they like best opened!

They don't mind coming here. They don't mind staying here. They just mind obeying US laws because it isn't convenient for them.

People on the NM have to keep their license plates locked inside their cars and propped up in the back window because they are tired of replacing them when some joker steals it to drive inland with a NM plate. The latest trend across the country is forged dealer plates!

I could go on and on but if you haven't got the message by now what a stupid idea it would be to annex mexico or any part of it, then I guess you are just bone headed.

At one time, I thought it might be good to give them cities like San Diego, El Paso, Yuma, Laredo, etc, but that, too, would be giving in to them. Still, I'd agree to that and tell the last Americans who leave there to bring the flag before I'd agree to annex a third world nation or any part of it.

The only possible advantage to that would be for the greedy oil barons to dirty their hands in Mexican oil. So the Mexican gov't might not like that, either.

Call me a xenophobe if you want , Id be just as happy to spend that money putting up the giant wall and not lay eyes on a single one of these crooks for the rest of my time here in this already overly crowded rat race....
    Enufzenuff, I agree with this sentiment whole heartedly. However, I wouldn't call it xenophobia, I'd call it a smart move. I'm sick to death of being outnumbered by foreigners in my own country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by annex
    No doubt the Aztlan movement will only grow stronger and more radical the longer we exclude them.
    Yeah, and the FBI was stalking the leaders of the American Indian Movement thirty something years ago....you think they're not keeping an eye on the Aztlan movement? And I predict that Aztlan will start splitting up over ideological differences like AIM did. I would rather spend some money to compensate the Sioux nations for the Black Hills of South Dakota before annexation of Mexico.

We can spend billions trying to send them back, keep them out and fail or succeed in the end the result being the same; a neighbor of 100 million people who hate us.
    We don't have to spend billions, just cut off the benefits, secure the borders, and crackdown on employers....they will have no place to turn except deporting themselves. I don't care if they hate us for enforcing our own laws. Immigration laws are enforced in Mexico, fair is fair.

Or we can spend that money to rebuild MX one new State at a time and end up with an ethnic group in America working toward a better future in cooperation with their fellow citizens
    I think this statement is quite "ethnocentric". Why should we focus on just Mexico? Just because they are lucky enough to border the U.S.? As I have stated before, Mexico is doing far better than many third world nations......so I would rather spend some of those billions putting an end to starvation in many countries, or genocide in Darfur, etc. Come on, after I read more and more articles and learn what is going on I am really feeling that those illegals coming across our southern border are live-in-the-moment invaders....take what they want when they want it knowing that they are violating our laws. Far too many violate our laws and I don't want an "ethnic group" as you say, with a mind-set of that nature annexed to become a part of this nation. They're not even cooperating with our current laws sneaking across a border, why should we believe they would be cooperative citizens if we annexed? Their presence here illegally is certainly not helping me now and I don't see it helping my future either. My classes are filling up with children who barely speak the language I teach in. I have family members with wages decreasing due to a market flooded with illegals willing to work for half of thier pay. Doesn't look like a great future to me. Even with annexation I predict this crap will still be going on. I believe in legal immigration, not annexation, and certainly not amnesty.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast