Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Annex Mexico`

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BTW, Altura I like that poke about Neville Chamberlain....had not thought of that analogy.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

[quote:29dne9id]We can spend billions trying to send them back, keep them out and fail or succeed in the end the result being the same; a neighbor of 100 million people who hate us.
    We don't have to spend billions, just cut off the benefits, secure the borders, and crackdown on employers....they will have no place to turn except deporting themselves. I don't care if they hate us for enforcing our own laws. Immigration laws are enforced in Mexico, fair is fair. [/quote:29dne9id]

Exactly, And then we won't be spending money at all, will we? We would be SAVING money to cut off the current benefits they receive for breaking our laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think we would want to annex Mexico anytime soon.Even the Mexicans won't live and work there.Must be something terribly wrong there.My one time mexican neighbor always said she was "French" when asked about home country.Only French person I ever knew that spoke perfect Spanish and no French.She knew something we didn't at the time.(This was 40 years ago.)

LOL ChromeDome! Sounds like those Russian people who claimed they were Polish fifty years ago in the neighborhood where I grew up. And I notice all the Arabs in the county where I live claimed to be Lebanese Christians for a long time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

History will show MX people are now on the fence. They will continue to be a friendly neighbor or will soon become like Argentina. US actions regarding policies toward MX will have an impact on this outcome.

If we offer annexation to MX people (step by step) once certain conditions were meet in the proposed new state territories. Then what would be the objections?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    So Annex, tell us, what does Argentina have against us, other than their leader is a complete nut case?

If any country has a problem with us, it is because they are the ones with the problems. Furthermore, if we enforce our immigration laws, send illegal from Mexico home, and make a more secure border plus adequate barriers if needed, then why would that make Mexico an enemy? Is it because they would no longer be getting their welfare checks via their illegal relatives and thus Mexicos economy would be cut by 1/2?

I see this as their own problem they have caused themselves. They voted in the leaders they have, they have not stood up to the corruption and crime in their country and they refuse to do what they need to make changes within their own country. Why should we have to come to every third world nations rescue when they refuse to change their ways?

America is not endless in it's resources. We cannot feed, shelter and pay for every third worlder just because they want us to.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Annexation is out of the question. They simply need to take care of themselves, period. We did.

We cannot and should not financially care for a country that is a moral invalid. The people need to take care of themselves.

Another point, who said we wanted to shoot and blow up people trying to cross the border, no one here has said that. Our border guards get shot at more, and injured more than the illegals and drug runners they are after.

No annexation, no open borders, no welfare to other countries, no illegal aliens. Just enforcement of OUR laws, and securing OUR borders. Simple plan, and it will simply work.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This discussion has gotten really ridiculous.

Dixie

Annex? Are you saying you are AFRAID of the Mexicans?

Quote Originally Posted by annex
    They will continue to be a friendly neighbor or will soon become like Argentina. US actions regarding policies toward MX will have an impact on this outcome.

If we offer annexation to MX people (step by step) once certain conditions were meet in the proposed new state territories. Then what would be the objections?
    Friendly neighbor? My nice neighbors don't sneak into my house, trash it, bring in drugs, ask for handouts, try to take my job.....I don't consider Mexico necessarily a friendly neighbor. If they were, they would be taking more actions to prevent illegals from sneaking in and they would be putting a stop to these coyotes. But no, the U.S. has to bring our national guard to the border to monitor because Mexico has no problem with it....that's part of their national income.

What type of conditions? Oh heck, I don't really care because it is not going to happen anyway. And Dixie is right, this has dragged out far too much.....this dead horse is a bloody pulp!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast