Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another attack

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another attack

My step son has some friends up for the weekend and last night their dog was acting strange so one of the guys went out to look around and heard a noise in the brush, when he went over and asked who was there three guys (illegals) came running out after him and making threats in english, he made it back to his camp trailer and called my step son on his cell phone who woke all of us up, then they went out with their dog and caught a few of them, they guesstimated there were about twenty or so, before long Border Patrol showed up and the intire hillside was full of illegals running from them, I have no idea how many were caught.
    Ah, just another peacfull night on the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MD:

Please, please, please, tell your family to be careful.

These are the times that try men's souls!!

MD,

I hope they were headed South and not North.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MD, kind of reminds me of quail hunting

Scare up a whole covey with one dog.

Dixie

kind of reminds me of quail hunting
    Probably more like snipe hunting. At least the way our government is handling it.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

To anyone who posted above,

You all claim you're against "illegal immigration" but from the sounds of it, you all are racists.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Listen, if you are living near the border, illegal immigrants are going to be a norm and there isn't much you can do about it. You can give me the whole explanation about them taking your jobs and money, but that is far from the fact. Look at the types of the jobs that most of these immigrants take. Would you want to work at fast food restaurants, clean toilets, and other dirty jobs like this? I highly doubt that. These immigrants are willing to do it for people for low pay, so logically it makes sense for the employer to employ them. If you guys REALLY wanted these jobs, you would work for the same price as these immigrants and not complain about it.

Secondly, these immigrants do deserve amnesty as much as you don't want to admit it. They are key to our economy and our government would spend way too much money building a wall, trying to get the immigrants out, and other outlandish things that will never work to begin with. As much as you hate to admit it, you're going to have to learn to live with these immigrants because stopping them is impossible. And it makes me wonder, what if Canadians started immigrating south to here, would you have as much as a problem? Makes you think, doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by thejoker
    To anyone who posted above,

You all claim you're against "illegal immigration" but from the sounds of it, you all are racists.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Listen, if you are living near the border, illegal immigrants are going to be a norm and there isn't much you can do about it. You can give me the whole explanation about them taking your jobs and money, but that is far from the fact. Look at the types of the jobs that most of these immigrants take. Would you want to work at fast food restaurants, clean toilets, and other dirty jobs like this? I highly doubt that. These immigrants are willing to do it for people for low pay, so logically it makes sense for the employer to employ them. If you guys REALLY wanted these jobs, you would work for the same price as these immigrants and not complain about it.

Secondly, these immigrants do deserve amnesty as much as you don't want to admit it. They are key to our economy and our government would spend way too much money building a wall, trying to get the immigrants out, and other outlandish things that will never work to begin with. As much as you hate to admit it, you're going to have to learn to live with these immigrants because stopping them is impossible. And it makes me wonder, what if Canadians started immigrating south to here, would you have as much as a problem? Makes you think, doesn't it.
    Yep, makes me think I know the reason your screen name is TheJoker.

W

Alipac,

So you're the "president" of this forum or whatever, and that is the best you can come back with? This just further proves the point that you all really have no argument that illegal immigration is so negative. If you all wanted to sit on your butts without jobs and collect welfare, go ahead. At least the government aides you. At least you have the right to vote. Immigrants have neither of these rights so they actually have to get off their butts and work hard. I really would like to hear a response that has some reason in it, not just a petty response with no logic in it from the "president" of this forum.

Listen, if you live anywhere in the United States, illegal immigrants are going to be the norm:

( ) Breaking the law.
    ( ) Disrespectful.
    ( ) Trespassing.
    ( ) Criminal Activity.
    ( ) Drain on the Economy.
    ( ) Traitor to their own country.
    ( ) Greedy.
    ( ) No allegiance to their new homeland.
    ( ) All of the above.

Makes you think, doesn't it?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast