Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Another attack

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

latin america prospers but not mexico

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Quote Originally Posted by thejoker
    Alipac,

... If you all wanted to sit on your butts without jobs and collect welfare, go ahead. At least the government aides you. At least you have the right to vote. Immigrants have neither of these rights so they actually have to get off their butts and work hard. I really would like to hear a response that has some reason in it, not just a petty response with no logic in it from the "president" of this forum.
    When was the last time you tried to get welfare benefits?

I'd like you to provide verifiable information that American citizens can just "sit on their butts and collect welfare".

Again, as a legal immigrant to this country from Chile, does anyone wonder why the illegal aliens from mexico and central america as well as their communist allies are the laughing stock of latin america. Is it any surprise that unlike that uncivilized, lawless nation that joker comes from, is not even looked at as part of latin america. Now, all you have to do is read one of joker's post to figure out why Mexico has a 50% poverty rate and of course they chose to run away to this country because they were too chicken to protest thier government. They were offered help from South American humanitarians but I guess running away is easier than accepting a free educationf about corruption in mexico and/or organizing protests. Yes, this is Mexio which is now known as MEXI-CACA in many latin american countries who are prospering unlike Mexico.
    Oh, and another thing, Mexican illegal aliens in the U.S.A. as well as the pro=illegal alien groups make race an issue. In south america, race is not an issue. By the way, get a clue, every nation is a nation of imimigrants. One moret thing, stop trying to group all of us latinos together as if we have something in common with Mexico. If you really want to help the illegal aliens from Mexico, you could start by encouraging them to learn proper castilian spanish. "Mexican" is not going to do the people of Mexico any good because castillian is the business language in latin america. Also, why is it that every other nation in latin america knows that the U.S. did not steal the southwest from Mexico except Mexico. Why do you guys not take t he time to question the government of Mexico. In Chile,(where I was born), many of the teenagers are very political and they often question the government. Unlike Mexico, education is something that is valued. Illegal aliens of Mexico get a free education over here and yet they still have extemely high drop out rates . I dont see how mexican illegals and their chicano brethren think they could possibly take over. Many of these people are illiterate and even though they expect and wish for their children to be educated in engish(using their children as interpretors),the parents of these children choose not to set a good example for their children by learning english themselves. DON'T TRY AND GIVE ME THE ILLITERATE EXCUSE BECAUSE MY FAMILY LEARNED ENGLISH ON A 3RD GRADE level as we were waiting to come over here. We also invested in english lesson videos. I never see illegal aliens from Mexico doing this. My family took one hour after dinner in which we all sat down on the couch and watched spanish-english videos. My parents were so dedicated to assimilation and integration, that they labeled all of our furniture with the word of the object in english. Within 6 months, I could communicate just fine on myh own. These people will make up every excuse in the book for why they cant do somthing. Thety could write the book on excuses. They are even more disrespectful to latinos of non-mexican lineage and expect us to become like them.
    Now just for the record, I still love Chile. I visit every January with my mom but this is my adopted homeland. My relatives in Chile were surprised to see just how primative and uncivilized the pro-open border activists are.
    ONE MORE THING, MOST LATIN AMERICAN NATIONS DO NOT SHARE A COMMON CULTURE WITH MEXICO. MOST OF US SPEAK PROPER SPANISH AND DUE TO INTEREST IN EDUCATION, CHILE NOW HAS THE MOST PROSPERING ECONOMY IN LATIN AMERICA. What is Mexico's excuse. Seeing as how Mexico has received quite a bit of foreign aid from the western hemisphere, why can't they creat a stable economy. Why dont the citizens of Mexico question this. Chile was damn near bankrupt after the reign of Allende yet thety still managed to stay out of debt while focusing on academic and economic growth. ARgentina has paid off theifr debt they owed to Spain. Joker, I am waiting for an answer.

And it makes me wonder, what if Canadians started immigrating south to here, would you have as much as a problem?
    If in my hometown if I saw a bunch of Canandian grafitti, heard of Canadian gang bangers doing drive-by shootings, saw cars with Canadian license plates in the parking lot of the welfare office I might have a problen with it. But as I see it it's not the Canadians who are doing all of the above.

I have never seen a Canadian woman walking down the street pushing a triple stroller with 7 non-English speaking kids in tow all under the age of 6. I have never seen a Canadian at the grocery store with a E.B.T. welfare card getting $450 worth of groceries, baby formula and diapers then going into the parking lot and getting into a nice, new shiny SUV with Canadian license plates. I have never seen a bunch of Canadians living 30-40 people to a one bedroom apartment, thowing beer cans, cigarette butts and trash all over the place. I have never seen 50 Canadians hanging out on a street corner, urinating in public, making obscene gestures to young girls and women, then jumping in the back of any pick-up truck that happens to slow down to 5 mph. I have never turned on my local news and seen masses of criminals with Canadian sounding last names arrested and charged with crimes ranging from rape, robbery, car-jacking, DUI, hit & run to murder.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

sonali, we are proud to have you with us,,

------------------------

Thanks sonali for your post. I'm a little less ignorant now. Keep them coming.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Great Post Sonali

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567