Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Another attack

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by thejoker
    Listen, if you live anywhere in the United States, illegal immigrants are going to be the norm:

( ) Breaking the law.
    ( ) Disrespectful.
    ( ) Trespassing.
    ( ) Criminal Activity.
    ( ) Drain on the Economy.
    ( ) Traitor to their own country.
    ( ) Greedy.
    ( ) No allegiance to their new homeland.
    ( ) All of the above.

Makes you think, doesn't it?
    Lets see, go around the country and look at inner cities, suburbs, where ever. Basically everything you said is a relevant to non-illegal. Breaking the law - look at the jails in our country, mostly full of Americans, aren't they? Disrespectful: I once talked back to my mom; does that make me an illegal immigrant? Horrible point there. Trespassing - Ever gone into your neighbor’s yard without them knowing? That’s ALSO trespassing. Criminal Activity: (same thing as breaking the law...) Drain the Economy: 100% wrong, if you take out all of the illegal immigrants in our economy, our country would in fact be in an economic downturn. Traitor to their own country: Last time I checked we were traitors to our European friends during the Revolutionary War. Greedy: We're the greediest country in the world. No allegiance fo their new homeland: I wouldn't show allegiance either if I had to deal with who hated me either. All of the above? Well, most of your comments prove you're just a racist.
    Sweetie, don't let me irritate you. I understand that you probably did not have the best upbringing and by your comments, I see that your education is lacking. I did not want to be graphic, but when I said criminal activity, I was referring to raping and robbery. I truly feel sorry for you, that you can disgrace your country and your family, and then try to condone your poor choices. Americans have something that you will never have, and that is respect. Isn't it ironic that you list the things that you don't like about the US and yet you want to be here? Take your fake loyalty to Mexico and pound it up your burrito. And just for the record...don't ever talk back to your Mom

So these "crimes" you speak of. Do they happen in other places in the united states without illegal immigrants? just wondering

No. No, they don't.

Alipac,

... If you all wanted to sit on your butts without jobs and collect welfare, go ahead. At least the government aides you. At least you have the right to vote. Immigrants have neither of these rights so they actually have to get off their butts and work hard. I really would like to hear a response that has some reason in it, not just a petty response with no logic in it from the "president" of this forum.
    When was the last time you tried to get welfare benefits?

I'd like you to provide verifiable information that American citizens can just "sit on their butts and collect welfare".

How about some documentation?

No. No, they don't.
    Haha, alright I'll just take that as you saying, "Every point i made earlier is invalid"

Stopping illegal immigrants and making them come in legally won't do anything. Background checks to make sure they won't be criminals? Nearly impossible. Legal or illegal, they'll still commit crimes just like any normal american.

Some people call me Mauuu-rice...
    God Bless America!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

No. No, they don't.
    Haha, alright I'll just take that as you saying, "Every point i made earlier is invalid"

Stopping illegal immigrants and making them come in legally won't do anything. Background checks to make sure they won't be criminals? Nearly impossible. Legal or illegal, they'll still commit crimes just like any normal american.
    You have an odd sense of what a "normal American" is. I don't know where you were raised, but I don't think breaking laws and being disrespectful is normal. That is where the cultural clash begins. You are trying to bring into our country, the very thing that you are running away from. I am guessing that you are very young because you are unable to grasp what we are saying here. Don't be too hard on yourself, it will come with time.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Alipac,

... If you all wanted to sit on your butts without jobs and collect welfare, go ahead. At least the government aides you. At least you have the right to vote. Immigrants have neither of these rights so they actually have to get off their butts and work hard. I really would like to hear a response that has some reason in it, not just a petty response with no logic in it from the "president" of this forum.

I'd like you to provide verifiable information that American citizens can just "sit on their butts and collect welfare".

http://www.fns.usda.gov/fsp/faqs.htm#2

Low income families like this are able to collect welfare. Also if they are unemployed, they can get compensated for that as well. The facts are all there, but illegal immigrants cannot receive any of this aide.

Alipac,

Low income families like this are able to collect welfare. Also if they are unemployed, they can get compensated for that as well. The facts are all there, but illegal immigrants cannot receive any of this aide.
    All this tells me is who is eligible not who's actually getting these benefits

Read a little further down -

3. Do I need to be a U.S. citizen to receive food stamps?

Certain non-citizens, such as those admitted for humanitarian reasons, those admitted for permanent residence, many children, elderly immigrants and individuals who have been working in the United States for certain periods of time, are eligible for the Food Stamp Program. Eligible household members can get food stamps even if there are other members of the household who are not eligible.

I have a question for you. Have you ever been a guest at someone's house? Do you understand the word etiquette? If you were raised properly you would know that you should: be on your best behavior, be grateful that you were invited, respect the homeowner's rules, bring something to offer, without expecting anything in return, if you can't help with something, at least don't hurt anything either, and when you leave, have a sense of gratitude knowing that everything that person offered you was out of kindness, and not required. If you misbehave, you will get kicked out or will not be asked back. Ring any bells?

Alipac,

All this tells me is who is eligible not who's actually getting these benefits

Read a little further down -

3. Do I need to be a U.S. citizen to receive food stamps?

Certain non-citizens, such as those admitted for humanitarian reasons, those admitted for permanent residence, many children, elderly immigrants and individuals who have been working in the United States for certain periods of time, are eligible for the Food Stamp Program. Eligible household members can get food stamps even if there are other members of the household who are not eligible.
    Point 3 does not in any shape or form say that illegal immigrants are eligible. Secondly, I never said anything about who is getting welfare, I said that Americans can recieve it and illegal immigrants cannot.[/u]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast