Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Another attack

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is what you get when people only read and watch the spoon fed news by the MSM. I don't know about you joker, but I work my rear end off and have no desire to live on welfare and give the government even more control over my life! I take pride in my work thank you very much.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    I have a question for you. Have you ever been a guest at someone's house? Do you understand the word etiquette? If you were raised properly you would know that you should: be on your best behavior, be grateful that you were invited, respect the homeowner's rules, bring something to offer, without expecting anything in return, if you can't help with something, at least don't hurt anything either, and when you leave, have a sense of gratitude knowing that everything that person offered you was out of kindness, and not required. If you misbehave, you will get kicked out or will not be asked back. Ring any bells?
    Yes, i've been a guest. Yes I understand the word etiquette. What does that have to do with anything? America isn't someones house, it's a giant country with opportunity. That's exactly what these immigrants are looking for. The analogy you're using is false.

Quote Originally Posted by thejoker
    I have a question for you. Have you ever been a guest at someone's house? Do you understand the word etiquette? If you were raised properly you would know that you should: be on your best behavior, be grateful that you were invited, respect the homeowner's rules, bring something to offer, without expecting anything in return, if you can't help with something, at least don't hurt anything either, and when you leave, have a sense of gratitude knowing that everything that person offered you was out of kindness, and not required. If you misbehave, you will get kicked out or will not be asked back. Ring any bells?
    Yes, i've been a guest. Yes I understand the word etiquette. What does that have to do with anything? America isn't someones house, it's a giant country with opportunity. That's exactly what these immigrants are looking for. The analogy you're using is false.
    Oh, yes it is. It's the home of every law abiding American citizen who cares about their country and it's people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Oh, yes it is. It's the home of every law abiding American citizen who cares about their country and it's people.
    It really depends on how you define house. If you define it as a home for "law abiding American Citizens" then sure. I see it however as a place of opportunity where these immigrants do deserve a chance for amnesty. When us "Americans" came over to this country hundreds of years ago, we were also illegal immigrants. You may say, how are we illegal? We made this country what it is. Where are the Native Americans living now? You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Kid...do you ride the short bus? Because if you can't put two and two together, then you've got a problem. "Opportunity" translated for you, is "greed". Why didn't you just come out and say it? There are so many greedy people that they do not care how they affect anyone else, as long as they get the almighty dollar. Years ago, opportunity meant working hard and having respect and gratitude for one's accomplishments. Something that you surely know nothing about.

Kid...do you ride the short bus? Because if you can't put two and two together, then you've got a problem. "Opportunity" translated for you, is "greed". Why didn't you just come out and say it? There are so many greedy people that they do not care how they affect anyone else, as long as they get the almighty dollar. Years ago, opportunity meant working hard and having respect and gratitude for one's accomplishments. Something that you surely know nothing about.
    Neese, not to get off topic but, do you support President Bush? The President who went over to Iraq to get the "WMD's" that were never there? The President who went over there basically just to get oil because he was greedy? Obviously these immigrants aren't greedy, there is no way you can say this. They are working for nickles and dimes, they are coming here to just get by. They are here for opportunity, there is no doubt in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    It really depends on how you define house. If you define it as a home for "law abiding American Citizens" then sure. I see it however as a place of opportunity where these immigrants do deserve a chance for amnesty. When us "Americans" came over to this country hundreds of years ago, we were also illegal immigrants. You may say, how are we illegal? We made this country what it is. Where are the Native Americans living now? You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
    My house is my home, America is my house. This ain't your great grand pa's America, most came by way of Ellis Island, the cup runith over. For your information my ancestors aided the colonists at Roanoke Island. CRO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Just as I said in an earlier post these outrageous/ frustration driven posts from "new recruits" are an excellent example of what a great job ALIPAC is doing to promote and bring about positive change!!! I am so PROUD!!!! Group Hug!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Just as I said in an earlier post these outrageous/ frustration driven posts from "new recruits" are an excellent example of what a great job ALIPAC is doing to promote and bring about positive change!!! I am so PROUD!!!! Group Hug!
    April, this is not a new recruit it's a OBL.

these immigrants do deserve a chance for amnesty.
    Deserve? No one deserves anything. Why doesn't Mexico just give us their country?

You should all be ashamed of yourselves
    I am ashamed. I am ashamed that I have been talking to you for so long and you still don't get it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast