Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Another attack

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alright, I've seen enough from everyone here and I'd just like to state a few final things. First off, many of you need to learn how to accept illegal immigrants as a way of life. They are not greedy, they are seeking opportunity. They are key to our economy in many ways, and taking them out would be devistating. Many of you are slanting what you're saying, calling them greedy and what not. It makes you seem very racist and closed minded, and you need to change that. Lastly, I'm a college student who is taking an argument class, and you've all been a part of my experiement. I appretiate you all getting worked up over something that I hopefully will be getting an A on. THANKS GUYS!!!

Hey troll!

Your hanging with the wrong crowd. This is Alipac.
    Americans for Legal Immigration

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry Joker the jokes on you. You get an F for failing to prove one simple point and failing to check the facts. Go back I have documentation on the stats I posted. You kid have shown nothing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Neese, not to get off topic but, do you support President Bush?
    Yes I do. This man is representing the country that I love and I understand that he has been quite busy in his Presidency handling things that no other President has had to handle. Although I don't agree with him on everything, I do feel that he is better than any other leader in the world. If he wasn't, there would not be a mad rush to get here.

The President who went over to Iraq to get the "WMD's" that were never there?
    T

I don't care if they found WMD or not, these are not nice people and radical Islam will not hesitate to kill any of us. Split hairs if you want, it won't make you any safer by siding with them.

The President who went over there basically just to get oil because he was greedy?
    I believe I already discussed this in another post, but I will say it again...Do you use oil? I do. I don't think it is all about the oil but if it were, I would not care, because I am a consumer of the product, and the people who have it are not nice. Is it safe to say that you have given up using oil in protest of this situation?

Obviously these immigrants aren't greedy, there is no way you can say this. They are working for nickles and dimes, they are coming here to just get by. They are here for opportunity, there is no doubt in that.
    Nickels and dimes? You are kidding, right? Because they do not pay taxes, it is fair to say that their takehome pay is quite a bit more than many law abiding Americans, and they get benefits too. Mexico is so wonderful, why not "get by" there? In the area of the country that I live, a large segment of the Latino population are driving big SUVs. I would not consider that "getting by". And, they are very young men. How do you think that they are getting their money?

In the big scheme of things, It does not matter what I think because some day all of these people will meet their Maker, and I am certain that they will regret their greedy choices. Money, in itself is evil. I can live with myself peacefully, can you?

Dixie LMAO!

Where'd you find that moose? Hope you don't mind but I just added it to my collection.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Good luck on your paper...I'm writing one too and you've been a great help to me. Merry Christmas!

April
    Charlesoakisland Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:25 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Joker the jokes on you. You get an F for failing to prove one simple point and failing to check the facts. Go back I have documentation on the stats I posted. You kid have shown nothing.

Well said Charles, and thanks for the OBL correction.I guess we can expect a troll to crawl out from under the bridge every once in awhile...keeps us on our toes. Neese you are a RIOT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    Dixie LMAO!

Where'd you find that moose? Hope you don't mind but I just added it to my collection.
    Hehehe, I don't remember where I found it but you are more than welcome to copy and use it.

Dixie

April
    I forgot to say.........I guess I was caught up in the moment.
    Mountain Dog, I am so glad that you and your family are okay....Stay Safe!

PS. Dixie that moose looks like a guy I used to know. lol

Yawn. These occasional pro amnesty posters like TheJoker are so boring.

No wonder the polls show that barely 10% of Americans agree with their views while 80% oppose amnesty.

Again, it becomes boring, but TheJoker flagrantly violated both the rules and etiquette of this forum by his/her 3rd post.

It is no surprise to me that people that advocate amnesty for millions of people that show no respect for laws and rules so eagerly break them themselves.

Lets see, go around the country and look at inner cities, suburbs, where ever. Basically everything you said is a relevant to non-illegal. Breaking the law - look at the jails in our country, mostly full of Americans, aren't they? Disrespectful: I once talked back to my mom; does that make me an illegal immigrant? Horrible point there. Trespassing - Ever gone into your neighbor’s yard without them knowing? That’s ALSO trespassing. Criminal Activity: (same thing as breaking the law...) Drain the Economy: 100% wrong, if you take out all of the illegal immigrants in our economy, our country would in fact be in an economic downturn. Traitor to their own country: Last time I checked we were traitors to our European friends during the Revolutionary War. Greedy: We're the greediest country in the world. No allegiance fo their new homeland: I wouldn't show allegiance either if I had to deal with who hated me either. All of the above? Well, most of your comments prove you're just a racist.
    The joker is banned for clearly violating
    ALIPAC rule #1

NO RACISM AND NO RACE BAITING

RACE BAITING= "ACCUSING OTHERS OF BEING RACIST without evidence IN AN EFFORT TO SILENCE OR LOWER THE TONE OF THE DEBATE"
    By TheJoker. Try coming back when you actually have something rational to say instead of making false accusations that translate into ad homonym attacks.

W

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast