Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DD

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    DD is soooo busted! Good work Virginiamama!
    Busted nothing.

My site is public. Surely you guys knew this.

DD

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Jean did you see her other posts around the board under News ? Pretty funny. She can't seem to say anything more than a line or two and then she has to "cut and run".
    Cut n Run are for democrats. I'm no democrat.

I'm a Republican with Reaganomics at heart.

DD

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Well that was amusing. Great job! Don't ask me how, but I knew instinctively that her post wasn't quite sincere. Maybe all these issues like globalism, new world order, etc is making me so paranoid that I'm beginning to develop a 6th sense about it.
    Who here has read Adam Smith. Anyone?

Further....what are your views in regard to A. Smith and Reaganomics?

So glad you decided to join us again. Conservatives believe in the rule of law Ms. Blase, not bending them to suit a particular RACE of individuals. Are you a member of The National Council of La Raza?
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

DD

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    So glad you decided to join us again.
    Hell no I'm not a member of the NCLR. They are too radical. I keep up to date with their news. Also, I am not a Mechista. I often battle with these knuckleheads.........it's all about education.

P.S. Please check your e-mail VMama. Thanks for registering on LR.

Your so Welcome. Have you banned me yet?
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

DD

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    Your so Welcome. Have you banned me yet?
    I don't do that. I live with a lawyer and welcome debate.

You seem a little fixated on Adam Smith. Have you ever read anything else or are his works your bible? Have you tried anything more current?
    From your posts seem very passionate about promoting the rights of Hispanics , legal or illegal?

Just recently an article in the Chicago Sun Times showed that white supremacists organizations are now starting to target the growing Latino community in the south in states like Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. The growing numbers of Latinos in the south are especially vulnerable to violence from these groups and because of their status as ‘illegal’ means that many of them will not go to the authorities for fear of being deported. The crimes done against them will go unpunished.

We feel that this growing hostility towards the Latino community only empowers hate groups like the National Vanguard and the KKK to go under the radar by becoming part of SOS or the MMP. These hate groups openly admit that they are using the MMP and SOS as their ‘Trojan horses’ to mobilize and promote their white nationalist agenda. This also aids in the promoting of MEChA, the Chicano movement that seeks la reconquista of the American southwest, and other anti-American or anti white organizations to recruit young impressionable Latinos for their misguided agenda. This is an unrealistic and unacceptable goal for the Latino community and not one that adheres with our belief in a United States of America. Both sides have extremists and the longer we go with a broken immigration system the more time these groups have to grow.
    Are you equally as passionate about promoting the rights of Native American citizens, oriental American citizens, middle eastern American citizens and black American citizens or are you just trolling for a thrill?
    I see what your views on Reconquista are and in my view it is sedition and anarchy
    I will never respond to anything you post in the future, you are not worth my time.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DD

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    You seem a little fixated on Adam Smith. Have you ever read anything else or are his works your bible?
    Milton Friedman.....Thomas Sowell......and the like.

From your posts are very passionate about promoting the rights of Hispanics , legal or illegal?
    I'm passionate about this country....the Republican party.....Capitalism.....pro-life issues........and I'm a neo-con.

FOR ALL. But, the Latino's need to be more organized. Most of the Latino population are Catholics and they belong on the GOP side.

I believe this in my heart.

Are you equally as passionate about promoting the rights of Native American citizens, oriental American citizens, middle eastern American citizens and black American citizens or are you just trolling for a thrill?
    I see what your views on Reconquista are and in my view it is sedition and anarchy
    I will never respond to anything you post in the future, you are not worth my time.
    ABSOLUTELY!

The Mexicans are Natives (Mexica tribes). I come from the Mexica tribe, and my ancestors also come from the Cherokee Nation. My grandfather is German and of course I have some Spanish as well.

Do you really think I am a troll? Like I said in another thread....I googled Latino Republican and saw that one of your members linked my site here on this site. That's all.

Do you want me to go away?

DD, you said in one of your posts how you think President Bush is the greatest president our country has ever had.

I'm just curious, now that he is ordering illegal aliens to be deported and states that he is against amnesty and seems even ready to at least stop talking about a guest worker program for the time being ......is he still so great in your opinion ?

Many people here voted for him, and there are some people here who have only one issue with him....illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast