Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A little more info on LatinoRepublican.com
    Registrant:
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
    15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: LATINOREPUBLICAN.COM
    Created on: 16-Nov-04
    Expires on: 16-Nov-06
    Last Updated on: 28-Jan-06

Administrative Contact:
    Private, Registration LATINOREPUBLICAN.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    United States
    (480) 624-2599

Technical Contact:
    Private, Registration LATINOREPUBLICAN.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    United States
    (480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:
    UNIX1.VIZAWEB.COM
    UNIX2.VIZAWEB.COM

Registry Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
    Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
    Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
    Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited
    Whoever the people behind the site are, they want to remain anonymous.

A little info about what you get when you register through Domains by Proxy:
    1. description of DBP's private registration services
    The business of DBP is to maximize Your right to privacy to the greatest extent possible. When you subscribe to DBP's private registration service through a DBP-affiliated Registrar, each and any available domain name registration that You designate will thereafter be registered in the name of DBP, as Registrant. In exchange for DBP becoming the Registrant of each domain name registration on Your behalf, DBP shall keep Your name, postal address, email address, phone and fax numbers confidential, subject to Section 4 of this Agreement. When DBP becomes the Registrant of Your domain name registration, the following DBP information (and not your personal information) will be made publicly available in the "Whois" directory as determined by ICANN policy:

1. DBP's name and postal address as Registrant of the domain name;
    2. DBP's email address, postal address and phone number for the domain name registration's technical contact;
    3. DBP's email address, postal address and phone number for the domain name registration's administrative contact;
    4. DBP's email address, postal address and phone number for the domain's name registration's billing contact;
    5. The primary and secondary domain name servers You designate for the domain name;
    6. The domain name's original date of registration and expiration date of the registration; and
    7. The identity of Your Registrar.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Got through fine...

http://www.latinorepublican.com/
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Thanks Pat:

Site must've been down for maintenance or something!!

After seeing the site, I'm sure it's an RNC operation.

I see they have a "ban request" button. Can we have one of those, too?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

DD

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    I just tried to get on DD website and got nothing. Maybe it's my computer. Can anyone else check and see if they can get on and let me know?
    It's dead to me too.

Is it just me, or does a site called LatinoRepublican.com sound like a White House operation to others?
    No! It's not a white house operation. Sheesh! It's me!

DD

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    I just tried to get on DD website and got nothing. Maybe it's my computer. Can anyone else check and see if they can get on and let me know?
    I apologize......I will show my website / admin guy this thread and tell him that some cannot get in. I have been having problems with my website, and we can't figure it out. I might have to do something like volconvo.com.

DD

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Jean did you see her other posts around the board under News ? Pretty funny. She can't seem to say anything more than a line or two and then she has to "cut and run".
    Cut n Run are for democrats. I'm no democrat.

I'm a Republican with Reaganomics at heart.
    I did see a post where you referred to the Constitution as a living breathing document. That sure sounds a hell of a lot like a Democrat. They frequently like to use that terminology as an excuse to ignore the document to do whatever they want or feel like.
    Hey....if you don't want to believe that the Constitution was 'breathed by the Creator' then so be it.

I happen to believe that the U.S. Constitution is the best thing that ever happened next to Jesus.

Wow. Quite an observation and statement, DD.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Jean did you see her other posts around the board under News ? Pretty funny. She can't seem to say anything more than a line or two and then she has to "cut and run".
    Cut n Run are for democrats. I'm no democrat.

I'm a Republican with Reaganomics at heart.
    I did see a post where you referred to the Constitution as a living breathing document. That sure sounds a hell of a lot like a Democrat. They frequently like to use that terminology as an excuse to ignore the document to do whatever they want or feel like.
    Hey....if you don't want to believe that the Constitution was 'breathed by the Creator' then so be it.

I happen to believe that the U.S. Constitution is the best thing that ever happened next to Jesus.
    DD,

That horrible video you have listed is the President's race pandering campaign video that shows him waving the Mexican flag. Our President should not be waving the Mexican flag.

This is something that a lot of Americans would let slide, but not considering that President Bush has forsaken his oath of office and is currently in breach of the US Constitution where he is charged with enforcing our existing laws.

I find this video and this type of campaigning to be racist. Bush has "cleared a path for Latinos" sounds great... if you are Latino.

Has President Bush "cleared a path for blacks?" "cleared a path for whites?"

I think the words 'cleared a path' is very true. Bush has cleared the border patrol and fines on businesses right out of the way of Latinos and law breaking corporations.

Bush has proven to be a highly destructive and unrepresentative President.

The day the "Latino Vote" becomes a big issue in America is the day that this whole country is lost because over half of the Latinos in many states are here illegally.

The RACE vote. That sucks.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DD

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    DD,

That horrible video you have listed is the President's race pandering campaign video that shows him waving the Mexican flag. Our President should not be waving the Mexican flag.
    Ok. We can agree to disagree. I am one of those that believe in freedom of expression. I think I understand your point, ALIPAC.

This is something that a lot of Americans would let slide, but not considering that President Bush has forsaken his oath of office and is currently in breach of the US Constitution where he is charged with enforcing our existing laws.
    The US Constitution does not forsee all events.....hence the amendments.

I find this video and this type of campaigning to be racist. Bush has "cleared a path for Latinos" sounds great... if you are Latino.
    Surely you saw in the video how peoples were pushed back. That is an undeniable fact. I think you and I both know that the Natives were treated very badly. HOwever, I whole-heartedly believe that this land is for those who need to flee corrupt gov't.

In 1620, a group of families dared to cross the mighty ocean to build a better future for themselves.........

Has President Bush "cleared a path for blacks?" "cleared a path for whites?"
    Yes. He has. As well as for the Arabic peoples.

I think the words 'cleared a path' is very true. Bush has cleared the border patrol and fines on businesses right out of the way of Latinos and law breaking corporations.
    I don't know how things are going where you are at...but here they are doing 'sweeps'.

Bush has proven to be a highly destructive and unrepresentative President.
    We can agree to disagree here.

The day the "Latino Vote" becomes a big issue in America is the day that this whole country is lost because over half of the Latinos in many states are here illegally.
    The day that we recognize that the Latino vote is truly a conservative one at heart will save this whole country. I believe this.

Ronald Reagan once said that the Latino Population are conservative.....they just don't know it yet. Guess what? I know it. And, as such.....I'm hell bent on continuing what I do best which is education the peoples.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast