Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DD

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    DD, you said in one of your posts how you think President Bush is the greatest president our country has ever had.

I'm just curious, now that he is ordering illegal aliens to be deported and states that he is against amnsety and seems even ready to at least stop talking about a guest worker program for the time being ......is he still so great in your opinion ?

Many people here voted for him, and there are some people here who have only one issue with him....illegal immigration.
    Hmmm. Is there current events of this order?

Please let me know if you don't mind.

I like what Bush says here in this video:

http://images1.americanprogress.org/il8 ... 20.240.mov

That video is pretty accurate.

Can't you respond ? Why do you bring up the link ? Just answer the question.

Do you STILL support President Bush even though he is ordering that illegal aliens be deported all around the country ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DD

Can't you respond ? Why do you bring up the link ? Just answer the question.

Do you STILL support President Bush even though he is ordering that illegal aliens be deported all around the country ?
    That's why I asked you for the current events....I haven't heard about mass deportation. That's why I asked you for that info.

You need to stop posting and start reading DD. You're WAY out of touch.

YES, President Bush has ordered that illegal aliens be deported and it is happening everyday around the country. I did not use the word "massive" that is something that you stuck in.

Now answer the original question.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does the cat have your tongue DD ?

to DD

Thanks for giving me the link for this video of pres. Bush , now i can email it also to my friends. I know here in Florida we have to engage more in a campaigne to defeat him , although we campaigned for him and for the Republican Party in 2004 , if the Damocrats win the Congress it will be his end.

DD:

If your picture is truly representative of you - I think you need to grow a few more whiskers before you can talk with authority about Adam Smith, Friedman, etc.

As a Cheyenne, I somehow doubt you can begin to understand what our people need, so, bluntly, don't talk to me about Native American rights on this board. Go spend some time on one of the Lakota reservations in South Dakota before you start talking about promoting rights.

And don't be coy with the "Do you want me to go away" stuff.

For me, it's very simple - present your opinions like an adult in a reasonable manner, or go away. I frankly could care which you choose

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Jean did you see her other posts around the board under News ? Pretty funny. She can't seem to say anything more than a line or two and then she has to "cut and run".
    Cut n Run are for democrats. I'm no democrat.

I'm a Republican with Reaganomics at heart.
    I did see a post where you referred to the Constitution as a living breathing document. That sure sounds a hell of a lot like a Democrat. They frequently like to use that terminology as an excuse to ignore the document to do whatever they want or feel like.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just tried to get on DD website and got nothing. Maybe it's my computer. Can anyone else check and see if they can get on and let me know?

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    I just tried to get on DD website and got nothing. Maybe it's my computer. Can anyone else check and see if they can get on and let me know?
    It's dead to me too.

Is it just me, or does a site called LatinoRepublican.com sound like a White House operation to others?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast