Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    Let's say Obama IS a Muslim, what can he do as President without oversight? So we'll just be stuck under HIS control and beliefs -NOT. The system our founding fathers gave us makes sure that no one person has absolute power.

I'm supporting Obama because he represents honesty and integrity, and those are the two most important traits in a person to me. I find it roubling that so many folks seem to have forgotten ALL the scandals the Clintons have been through, and are going through. If the Clintons are the alternative, then I'll take Obama.
    Sorry, Obama is not honest and he does not have integrity. Here are some questions that you might ask Obama if you get the chance.

Why does he belong to a RACIST church??

What are his associations/ties with Farrakhan?

Associations/ties with Rezko?

Associations/ties to the domestic terrorist Bill Ayers??

Associations/ties to his father's family members in Africa----who belong to Muslim terrorist organizations there??

Hillary definitely has her problems---and McCain does as well.........But, at least we definitely know that their loyalties are to the US.

Well, you said a bunch of stuff, but you didn't answer my question. He has said repeatedly that he is NOT Muslim, and the church he attends is Christian. I certainly don't agree with the pastor, but I'm not shocked to see an older Black preacher say some negative things about America. Do you not know about the Tuskegee experiment where the gov't didn't treat 400 Blacks infected with Syphilis just so they could study how the disease progressed without treatment. Do you not remember slavery, Jim Crow or any of the other injustices Blacks have endured?

I am younger, so I tend not to see things in black and white, but I fully understand that Blacks still experience ignorance and racism -and it doesn't matter if they live in the ghetto or Cottonwood Valley. Do the math on this: Michael Vick is in jail for financing dog fighting, yet the city of Dallas has several killers on probation for murder. How do you get probation for taking a human life, but jail for killing an animal? I think it's because Black lives aren't worth as much as a dog's life to our justice system.

I remember when those 6 Black teens attacked and beat a White teen in Jena, LA. They were charged with attempted murder when it was a simple assault. But right now if you look at what people are charged with when the victim of assault is Black, you'll see the charge is regularly reduced to agg. assault -NOT attempted murder, and this includes shootings.

This pastor obviously has frustrations with "White America", and his words should be condemned by ALL, but we must not forget that his words are based on facts...

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Prof. Edward Said is a Christian Palestinian as is former White House Chief of Staff John Sununu and his son Senator Sununu. To be a Palestinian concerned with the rights of Palestinians is by no means a crime.
    Edward Said was a Muslim apologist and Arabist who wrote "Orientalism," a book that set the tone for MESA and the study of Middle Eastern studies for the next four decades, and not for the better. He supported Pali terrorism in all its incarnations, from the Marxist garden variety genocidal impulses of Yasser Arafat to the pan-Islamic genocidal tendencies of Hamas and Hezbollah.

I'm glad the rancidly anti-Semitic, anti-American, ungrateful Egyptian bastard is finally dead, and so should anyone with an ounce of love for this country and its allies.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Let me tell you about Obama mail. Along with it comes a lot and I mean a lot of spam, including something about "Oprah says 'I'm switching to Green Tea'"

I had a perfectly quite e-mail account, until I contacted Obama. Guess they didn't like what I said so they sold me out to spammers.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember when those 6 Black teens attacked and beat a White teen in Jena, LA. They were charged with attempted murder when it was a simple assault. But right now if you look at what people are charged with when the victim of assault is Black, you'll see the charge is regularly reduced to agg. assault -NOT attempted murder, and this includes shootings.
    Those "teens," read thugs, tried to cave in the skull of their white victims. Two of those scumbags had rap sheets longer than my rather aquiline nose, and were rearrested shortly after attempting to kill the white guinea pig they attacked that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Those "teens," read thugs, tried to cave in the skull of their white victims. Two of those scumbags had rap sheets longer than my rather aquiline nose, and were rearrested shortly after attempting to kill the white guinea pig they attacked that day.
    I know I ramble at times, and I apologize for confusing you with my post. I agree what those "thugs" did was wrong, but the attempted murder charge was racially motivated. The young man who was attacked was able to attend a pep rally at the school that same day. I'm trying to make a point that racism DOES come into play in that case. http://www.chroniclet.com/2007/09/29/ba ... g-suspect/

So why were these guys not charged with attempted murder?

What evidence exists to support that assertion, beyond the disingenuous, unsubstantiated accusations of racist poverty pimps like Jesse "Heimytown" Jackson and Al "Slim Shady" Jackson?

And what exactly does his attendance at a school function demonstrate? This has to be the single most idiotic talking point the thugs' defenders use in order to try to exculpate them from responsibility for their vicious assault.

Tell me, if you beat me to a pulp, then subsequent to that savage attack I decide to head over to MSG in order to watch Lebron James school The New York Knicks, does that mean Robert Morganthau can't charge you with a crime?

Wow, this is very ironic....I just got into a heated argument about the Jena case today. I was trying to demostrate the blatent bias of the American media. I was baffled that the guy I debated ate every word the media was peddling. That somehow, this guy brought on the attack by 6 other students, assaulting him, beating him, and stomping on his skull. He brought up the racial tension at the school, the conflict the victim had with 2 black non-related students well before the attack, the nooses hung on the tree (not by the victim), and other things that had absolutely nothing to do with the six on one assault.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Let me tell you about Obama mail. Along with it comes a lot and I mean a lot of spam, including something about "Oprah says 'I'm switching to Green Tea'"

I had a perfectly quite e-mail account, until I contacted Obama. Guess they didn't like what I said so they sold me out to spammers.

Dixie
    I contacted Obama's campaign too. It was to ask him to sign NumbersUSA petition, or was it FAIRorg(?) Anyway, they never answered the question, but they kept sending me his newsletter along with the same spam crap. LIKE I REALLY CARE ABOUT OPRAH AND HER GREEN TEA.
    I finally found the link where I could cancel getting mail from them. They asked WHY I was canceling. AND I TOLD THEM WHY. Thank goodness I'll never hear from them again.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Wow, this is very ironic....I just got into a heated argument about the Jena case today. I was trying to demostrate the blatent bias of the American media. I was baffled that the guy I debated ate every word the media was peddling. That somehow, this guy brought on the attack by 6 other students, assaulting him, beating him, and stomping on his skull. He brought up the racial tension at the school, the conflict the victim had with 2 black non-related students well before the attack, the nooses hung on the tree (not by the victim), and other things that had absolutely nothing to do with the six on one assault.

I know I can be confusing at times, but not one time have I defended the actions of the Jena 6, they were WRONG!!!! If you would read my words, you can see the point I'm making, and that is racism DOES exist and nobody has suffered more than Blacks.
    Comedian Chris Rock made a point in one of his acts. He said "Look at me, I'm rich!! But not one White person would trade places with me. They'll say 'I think I'm gonna go ahead and ride this White thing out'". LOL It's so true, and so telling.

You realize at this point noone has explained to me why the White kids weren't charged with attempted murder...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast