Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He may or may not be a Muslim. He calls himself "Christian". I have seen that word's definition broadened to new horizons.

His stepdad was Muslim, raised him for part of his early years and sent him to both Muslim and non-Muslim schools. He attended Muslim Services.

His real father's people have Muslim connections in Africa, and his mother was somewhat wishy washy. They both are said to be atheist when convenient. Sometimes his mother is called Christian.

I have tried to research this, and the info is confusing at best. I am not going to take BO word for it, because even he says different things

Barack Obama has every right to choose his religion, as an adult. Look what he chose, a militant church with ties to fanatical Muslims and nut jobs like Fairy Con.

Even Barack's statements over the last 10 years are "iffy" on the history of his people and their religion.

I realize that Not all Muslims are the same, nor are all Christians and Jews the same.

But no group is more terrifying than the group of Muslims that believe in fanatical concepts and terrorism in the name of their god.

Quote Originally Posted by evangelinot
    He may or may not be a Muslim. He calls himself "Christian". I have seen that word's definition broadened to new horizons.

His stepdad was Muslim, raised him for part of his early years and sent him to both Muslim and non-Muslim schools. He attended Muslim Services.

His real father's people have Muslim connections in Africa, and his mother was somewhat wishy washy. They both are said to be atheist when convenient. Sometimes his mother is called Christian.

I have tried to research this, and the info is confusing at best. I am not going to take BO word for it, because even he says different things

Barack Obama has every right to choose his religion, as an adult. Look what he chose, a militant church with ties to fanatical Muslims and nut jobs like Fairy Con.

Even Barack's statements over the last 10 years are "iffy" on the history of his people and their religion.

I realize that Not all Muslims are the same, nor are all Christians and Jews the same.

But no group is more terrifying than the group of Muslims that believe in fanatical concepts and terrorism in the name of their god.
    I agree with everything that you said.

There has been too much dirt and questionable associations surrounding Obama. Farrakhan, Bill Ayers, Rezko, etc. It is definitely NOT worth taking a chance.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456