Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    And what exactly does his attendance at a school function demonstrate? This has to be the single most idiotic talking point the thugs' defenders use in order to try to exculpate them from responsibility for their vicious assault.

Tell me, if you beat me to a pulp, then subsequent to that savage attack I decide to head over to MSG in order to watch Lebron James school The New York Knicks, does that mean Robert Morganthau can't charge you with a crime?
    No, it means you were beaten to a pulp, and headed to a basketball game after. I can guarantee you the DA will NOT seek attempted murder charges against those who beat you to a pulp.

I am NOT defending their actions, I am trying to get YOU to admit racism DOES come into play in this case.

Read and learn.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/1024/p09s01-coop.html

Myth 7: The Schoolyard Fight. The event on Dec. 4, 2006 was consistently labeled a "schoolyard fight." But witnesses described something much more horrific. Several black students, including those now known as the Jena 6, barricaded an exit to the school's gym as they lay in wait for Justin Barker to exit. (It remains unclear why Mr. Barker was specifically targeted.)

When Barker tried to leave through another exit, court testimony indicates, he was hit from behind by Mychal Bell. Multiple witnesses confirmed that Barker was immediately knocked unconscious and lay on the floor defenseless as several other black students joined together to kick and stomp him, with most of the blows striking his head. Police speculate that the motivation for the attack was related to the racially charged fights that had occurred during the previous weekend.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Is this change we can believe in?

Obama's Earmarks: $1 Million for Wife's Hospital

Friday, March 14, 2008 8:47 AM

By: Jim Meyers Article Font Size

Presidential hopeful Barack Obama has released a list of $740 million in earmark requests he made in the past three years, and it includes $1 million for the hospital where his wife Michelle is a vice president.

The request for $1 million for the University of Chicago Medical Center was to help pay for construction of a new pavilion.

“I can tell you with 100 percent certainty that Michelle Obama was not part of our lobbying over the request, not in any way,â€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Read and learn.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/1024/p09s01-coop.html

Myth 7: The Schoolyard Fight. The event on Dec. 4, 2006 was consistently labeled a "schoolyard fight." But witnesses described something much more horrific. Several black students, including those now known as the Jena 6, barricaded an exit to the school's gym as they lay in wait for Justin Barker to exit. (It remains unclear why Mr. Barker was specifically targeted.)

When Barker tried to leave through another exit, court testimony indicates, he was hit from behind by Mychal Bell. Multiple witnesses confirmed that Barker was immediately knocked unconscious and lay on the floor defenseless as several other black students joined together to kick and stomp him, with most of the blows striking his head. Police speculate that the motivation for the attack was related to the racially charged fights that had occurred during the previous weekend.
    You STILL aren't getting the point. There's an article on here where an illegal stabbed 2 women, one died and the other didn't. Why then was he only charged with agg. assault for the woman who lived? Shouldn't that be attempted murder? Please open your mind and do some research so you can accept that racism DOES exist today. How else do you explain SO many men being freed after DNA testing, if jurors found them guilty with NO proof of them being guilty. So let me just ask you this. "Do you believe racism exists today in the USA?"

I remember how poorly some blacks were treated by some whites. I am aware of the tragedies in history.

But enough is enough, and this negativity and reverse racism does not warrant the support of intelligent people. My black friends are ashamed of this rhetoric of "loyalty to Africa" and to hell with white America.

Nothing will get accomplished with this kind of BS. It sets everyone back a hundred years.

I don't think white American taxpayers should be forced to fund this kind of crap under the guise of "christianity" and church.

I sure will not support Barack Obama and anyone like him, to guide and protect this country and ALL of its people, including us dirty white folks.

He would not be where he is, except for his white mother birthing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    Please open your mind and do some research so you can accept that racism DOES exist today?
    You've got to be kidding me!?

I'm communicating with someone who has the IQ of a cumquat, and you're lecturing me on doing research?

You're a pip!
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by evangelinot
    I remember how poorly some blacks were treated by some whites. I am aware of the tragedies in history.

But enough is enough, and this negativity and reverse racism does not warrant the support of intelligent people. My black friends are ashamed of this rhetoric of "loyalty to Africa" and to hell with white America.

Nothing will get accomplished with this kind of BS. It sets everyone back a hundred years.

I don't think white American taxpayers should be forced to fund this kind of crap under the guise of "christianity" and church.

I sure will not support Barack Obama and anyone like him, to guide and protect this country and ALL of its people, including us dirty white folks.

He would not be where he is, except for his white mother birthing him.
    I believe your opening sentence is off just a little - It's more like Blacks were treated poorly by some Whites, and as a matter of law in fact. Jim Crow didn't care if you were a sharecropper or had a doctorate degree. It's one thing to know this country's history in regards to Blacks, but for some of those who experienced it firsthand to still be bitter is understandable to
    a degree.

The next time you watch the video clips, make sure you look at the folks in the congregation so you'll see not everybody is cheering and clapping. I have not ONCE defended the pastor's words, yet an ALIPAC member has said bad things about me. I appreciate that you do agree we still have issues with race in this country, and the pastor has shown us it's certainly not one sided.

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    Please open your mind and do some research so you can accept that racism DOES exist today?
    You've got to be kidding me!?

I'm communicating with someone who has the IQ of a cumquat, and you're lecturing me on doing research?

You're a pip!
    LOL My IQ might be in the low digits -Mensa has NOT called back, but you just proved the point I was trying to make. Instead of giving an honest answer, you attack me. How can problems be solved without communication and understanding?

Re: Anyone get this email about Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Once a Muslim, always a Muslim.
    That's a lie. Obama was NEVER a muslim. Hell, his dad wasn't even a muslim. His dad was from Kenya, a muslim country, but he was an atheist. Not only that, but even if he was a muslim, he abondoned his son, Barack Obama, when he was only 2 years old. Even his father was a muslim, I seriously doubt that Barack Obama would follow the religion of a man who abandoned him when he was only 2 years old. And Barack Obama certainly wasn't able to become a muslim in his first 2 years of life even is his father, the man who abondoned him, was a muslim.

On top of that, his mother was a Christian from Witchita, Kansas. Her father, Barack Obama's grandfather, was a World War 2 war hero, who signed up to fight when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.

I wish you would get your facts straight before spewing such nonsense. This whole thing sounds like nothing more than a desperate attempt by a desperate Clinton supporter to try to slander Obama. Please read his biography and get your facts straight before spewing some garbage from some chain letter you got off the internet from some stranger.

Re: Anyone get this email about Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Fedup

I wish you would get your facts straight before spewing such nonsense. This whole thing sounds like nothing more than a desperate attempt by a desperate Clinton supporter to try to slander Obama. Please read his biography and get your facts straight before spewing some garbage from some chain letter you got off the internet from some stranger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedup
    I don't want to sound prejudice, but let's not kid ourselves, 99% of all illegals are hispanic.
    Present Day Countries of Origin

In March of 2006 the Pew Hispanic Center (PHC) estimated the undocumented population ranged from 11.5 to 12 million individuals, a number supported by the US Government Accountability Office (GAO). Using data from March of 2004, PHC estimated:

Mexico 57%
    Central America (and, to a lesser extent, South America 24%
    Asia 9%
    Europe and Canada 6%
    Other 4%

According to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the countries of origin for the largest numbers of illegal immigrants are as follows:

Country of Origin

Mexico 5,970,000
    El Salvador 470,000
    Guatamala 370,000
    India 280,000
    China 230,000

Either source you use is Hispanics are not so close to 99%. SO yes, you do sound a bit prejudice.

By the way, I don't support Hillary either.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast