Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    That news anchor kept drumming up crap from 3-4 years ago and was using this "interview" as a grilling session instead of as an interview. She was right on one thing though, yes...Lou is starting to sound like a politician. If that's the direction where he is heading, then we'd better get used to it. With his actions and words and stances that he has displayed for so many years, I rather have him in the driver's seat than anyone else.
    You make an excellent point. He may just be playing the game of politics, but in his heart he is anti-illegal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is so disappointing. We need to tell him he doesn't need to pander to this to run for office. He just needs to be firm. No amnesty, no shamnesty, no legalization, no legal flow, no flow, just a 1970's replacement trickle like numbersusa suggests. Everyone else has to go home. Period.

Is there no one out there who will stand up for Americans besides ALIPAC?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Somebody has gotten to Lou. That's all there is to it. And she has the audacity to make statements about the Constitution? Somebody ought tto send her this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K8F75owibI

This should help with the shock of Lou's interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Somebody has gotten to Lou. That's all there is to it. And she has the audacity to make statements about the Constitution? Somebody ought tto send her this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K8F75owibI

This should help with the shock of Lou's interview.
    Alan Keyes explains it as well as anyone has on the public stage. Good for him! Thanks for posting this.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Attention everyone I found it, please watch!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Please watch this whole thing and let me know what you think.
    Firts off, MarÃ*a Celeste Arrarás is from Puerto Rico. She has absolutely NO idea what it is like to be an immigrant. My wife IS an immigrant and "hispanic" and was very insulted that this woman believes she has the right to speak for ALL Hispanics, and ALL immigrants. My wife was further insulted that she chose to equate immigrants to illegal aliens. She says this is an insult to everyone who came here legally. I certainly can understand how my wife feels this was because like Dobbs, I certainly don't feel I speak for all ANGLOS. But since MarÃ*a Celeste Arrarás is the daughter of a politician not only does her agenda but Telemundo's agenda clearly show.

Second, did I hear Dobbs say something about amnesty? My family firmly believes that if millions like us can follow the laws of thsi great country and migrate here within the laws, then it is fair that others have the same respect and do the same. There should be NO AMNESTY for anyone who can not follow the laws of this country and chooses to come her illegally. Their only option living here will be to live here as a fugitive from our laws. Anyone who hires them will be prosecuted. If they want to have and enjoy the rights and privileges of America, then come here legally. Go back home and do it the right way next time. We will not support any politician that in any way promotes an agenda for amnesty to those who chose to break our laws.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I knew what Lou Dobbs was the day Janet La Raza was on his show, and she accused Chris Simcox of being a crazed mad man (not her exact words), chasing illegal aliens down.

Lou knew that Chris Simcox did not in any way act in the way in which Janet described, but he let her put the lie out there to believed anyway.

By the way, Lou Dobbs is also pro homosexual rights, and pro-abortion. So I could have never voted for him anyway, because I knew he had a dark heart.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Lou is exactly what is wrong with this country and why it is going to hell right under our nose and on our watch.

I was one of his biggest supporters but you can bet he has lost me for good.

There is no excuses, you are either for amnesty or against it, you are either for repeating history or against it, another amnesty will only get us more of the same but each time in larger numbers.

NO WAY LOU....you would not even get my vote for local dog catcher now...

I will not ever vote again for someone who does not stand by his convictions and says what he means and means what he says!

NO MORE!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2009/11/2 ... his-is-now

[quote]Mr. Dobbs twice mentioned a possible legalization plan for the estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in the U.S., saying at one point that “we need the ability to legalize illegal immigrants under certain conditions.â€
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC

Most politicians wait until after they're in office to abandon their base. What the heck was he thinking?
    I guess he is thinking he can get elected to some government position by pandering to "Hispanics" like Hilary, Obama and McCain did.

I always did find it hard to trust anyone who would work for CNN. Dobbs was kind of like CNN's version of a Trojan horse.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex

I guess he is thinking he can get elected to some government position by pandering to "Hispanics" like Hilary, Obama and McCain did.
    Actually I don't think they are pandering to Hispanics as much as they are pandering to the Globalist Money Machine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast