Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    cvangel,
    You'd think they'd create a special classification for that if they want to prevent loopholes being exploited?
    I think you're right. And I'm certainly not defending exploiting it, it was just a situation I thought of that might be exactly the loophole they exploited. Obviously the rules need to be fixed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    cvangel,
    You'd think they'd create a special classification for that if they want to prevent loopholes being exploited?
    I think you're right. And I'm certainly not defending exploiting it, it was just a situation I thought of that might be exactly the loophole they exploited. Obviously the rules need to be fixed.
    The problem is that the trend has been to eliminate much-needed exemptions rather than to provide them. We need to balance our security needs with a reasonable limitation on the requirements and restrictions imposed on us by a behemoth government.

I just wrote some of what was on the ITTIN. I now have looked on the reverse of my SSN and to states: " Improper use of this card or number by anyone is punishable by fine, imprisonment or both." This should be enforced by the government. There is no excuse for what they are doing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Ah....this whole thing had brought my blood to a boil and given me heartburn.

Tomorrow, I plan on taking my kids down to B of A and sitting down and handing out copies of the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act, as well as some other "helpful" information.

I figure, hey they can pull this kidn of BS at B of A, so I might as well make some waves too, it'll be Friday and all the local illegals will be in their, cashing their paychecks and wiring money to the family down south, so I'll go in about 430 pm.

Hey!! I might even see some of my neighbors in there!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I just wrote some of what was on the ITTIN. I now have looked on the reverse of my SSN and to states: " Improper use of this card or number by anyone is punishable by fine, imprisonment or both." This should be enforced by the government. There is no excuse for what they are doing.
    I think that must only apply to American citizens! illegals can do it with impunity.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789