Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    I am really mad! I have been 'banking' with BofA for 30 years or more. They have had different name changes, but its the same bank. I dont know what to do. I called to complain and she said I had to send it in writing. I got this address: Bank of America, Customer Relations, PO Box 513609, LA CA 90051.
    I got pretty burned up at BoA last year when they started pushing for bank accounts for illegals. I closed two CC accounts in writing, but they just kept right on going. A couple phone calls more and they were still alive. I finally called the stolen card number and told them the cards were stolen by an illegal alien, and I don't want replacement cards while we're overrun with illegals. That did it.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Send them a fax and e-mail telling them of my utter disgust with their policy. As soon as a couple of payments clear, I will be closing my checking account, and switch checking, savings, and other business to another bank!

New Fax just came out from NumbersUSA.
    www.numbersUSA.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I think that I am going to go in to Bunch of A---- bank, and start the process of opening an account, then acting like I just remembered something and say, really loud, "Aren't you the bank that is aiding and abeting the illegal aliens by giving them bank accounts, credit cards and home loans?". Then, again really loud, say "Oh, well then I'll take my business elsewhere!".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am surprised that they can get away with this as I was led to believe that you needed a SSN to open a bank account. Somewhere I heard it was due to the patriot act.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This whole thing stinks..its another 'incremental' step towards the NAU. Besides, if they borrow and default by going back to Mexico.. who's gonna pay..you got it..US

I saw a Congressman on the Neil Cuvato show today on Fox news, say this is being done with Bush's ok and with most of the democrats, only the Republicans were trying to stop this, tell me again why we had to change from a Republican majority to a democratic one?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

bankofamericaboycott.com

If you have an account with bank of america and you cancel it, register it here at any of the sites below. Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman

www.bankofamericanboycott.com
    www.bankofamericanboycott.us
    www.bankofamericanboycott.org
    www.bankofamericanboycott.info
    www.bankofamericanboycott.biz

Re: bankofamericaboycott.com

Quote Originally Posted by wilbrook
    If you have an account with bank of america and you cancel it, register it here at any of the sites below. Just your friendly neighborhood spiderman

www.bankofamericanboycott.com
    www.bankofamericanboycott.us
    www.bankofamericanboycott.org
    www.bankofamericanboycott.info
    www.bankofamericanboycott.biz
    NONE OF THEM WORKED FOR ME.

At first I too was upset about this but upon thinking about it I've come to the conclusion that BOA can market to whoever they wish. If they want to take on the risk of default, that is up to their management and shareholders. They obviously feel that they won't get burned and will make money in the competitive credit card marketplace. Who cares if they have credit cards? Perhaps we can use the database to find them and send them home . Do we require the same for British or Canadian visitors? They might have visas but they wouldn't have soc numbers.

My other point is that our government has been trying to give soc sec benefits to illegals and Mexicans for awhile now. Not only has the soc sec number become a de facto national id but our complaining that it should be a requirement for someone to get certain services will only get the government more entrenched in our lives as any law passed to apply to illegals will only be enforced on us. I won't be surprised if I start hearing more about combining the Mex and US in order to address this problem.
    I realize they are breaking the law but I'd rather focus on apprehension and the fence. I believe that focusing on just having a soc sec number will just increase identity theft fraud, increase soc sec benefits to illegals and continue the integration of our countries. As long as we don't get the bill when those loans go bad (we probably will), then I don't have a real problem with it.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast