Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Biggest winners in Tuesday's elections: ILLEGAL ALIENS

Regardless of how much Dems are gloating and dancing in the streets on the win of their party in the elections, the biggest winners of this debacle will be illegal aliens and Mexico in particluar. Say good-bye to the border fence law recently passed. Say hello to amnesty, guest workers and legalization of all illegals already here.

Mark my words, this election paves the way for the Dems. to offer up legislation to give illegals just what they have been demanding for the past year. And look for Jorge Booch to sign any such bills into law immediately. Meaning, say adios to the country as we know it.

Look forward to more bilingual education and affirmative action, look forward to free healthcare, welfare, foodstamps, in-state and tuition and scholarships for illegals. Basically, a big up yours to the vast majority of Americans who overwhelmingly want secure borders, deportations, fines and jail time for illegal employers.

The only winners in the U.S. will be the prison guards, LoJack, car and home alarm installers, DUI attorneys, diaper and baby formula manufacturers, welfare office employees, Spanish criminal court translators and of of course La Raza, Maldef and LULAC.

Adios United States, hola Meximerica.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Asta-la-vesta BABY, from Calyfornya

I`ll have to take some spanish lessons
    ------------------------

Another Explanation

There was another explanation for the losses on Fox News tonight. Candidates from either party who stressed border enforcement, opposition to amnesty, etc. over other issues lost votes because illegal immigration was a secondary issue for voters, and as a result they missed the primary issues that motivated voters, the war in Iraq, corruption in Washington, etc. Apparently in exit polls illegal immigration was issue #6 for voters, far behing the war in Iraq, etc.
    There are immigrants and there are illegal aliens. An immigrant comes here legally, obeys our laws, assimilates, and the only flags an immigrant waves is an American flag. There's no such thing as an illegal immigrant.

C'mon guys, are you going to quit that easily? Everyone is acting like there is some huge margin of Dems, and that none of them are approachable. There's still hope for some work to be done we just have to get together on the FOCUS campaigns.

I'm sure politicians lie to illegals just as much as to citizens. The amnesty isn't even on the table yet, and everyone needs to read up and get ready to kick some "mod edit".

The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Well, what are we suppose to do? We are in the 11th hour of this battle, we have emailed, faxed and phoned and they don't care what we want or what we think. They have their agenda and we all know what it is and they are not backing down. We no longer have a 2 party system, both are the same. There is no party for the people and by the people.

Giving Up?

Giving up? Hell no!

Having said that I do think amnesty is much more likely under the new Congress than old. The Senate had already passed the McCain Kennedy bill which provided amnesty along with improved border security.

House Republicans balked at any amnesty and instead promoted enforcement only legislation. Now many of the bill's supporters are leaving Congress and being replaced with Democrats. Nearly all the new Democratic leaders in the House are hard left liberals.

The only bright spot is that many of the new Democrats are so called "blue dog" conservatives, who might or might not oppose amnesty.

My own Congressman, Collin Peterson, was one of the original "blue dog" democrats. He insists he opposes amnesty, but the AgJobs legislation he co-sponsored (HR 884) clearly calls for "adjustment to lawful status" (doublespeak for amnesty) and removes nearly all the statutory bars of admissability for illegal agricultural workers and their families.

HR 884 even provides JOB PROTECTION to illegals given amnesty, permitting employers to fire them only for "good cause" while the rest of us who are "at will" employees can be fired "for any reason or no reason."
    There are immigrants and there are illegal aliens. An immigrant comes here legally, obeys our laws, assimilates, and the only flags an immigrant waves is an American flag. There's no such thing as an illegal immigrant.

MW
    bquasius wrote:

Apparently in exit polls illegal immigration was issue #6 for voters, far behing the war in Iraq, etc.
    Obviously we're not working hard enough to get the word out. Like I've said before, it's time to start thinking outside the box. We somehow need to use the media more to get our word out. People need to know more about the issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I beleive that if we stress to the Democartic party that if they want to hold on to their recently gained power they'd better stick to enforcment and forget amensty or they'll loose big time in 2008. I guess that is if they aren't able to legalize and citizenize (I know that's not a real word but you know what I mean) all the illegals in time for that election.

It's temporary, the pendulum always swings back the other way. But, if the Dems are smart, they'll wake up to the fact that these Hispanic illegals are materialistic scabs who are all here to make landlords and country-clubbers rich. They are from the bottom of the barrel in Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Ecuador, Colombia, and they are not going to vote for Dems. It's been said that Karl Rove plans to woo these illegals with a vengeance, and that George Bush hoped to enlist Hispanics in his fight to dismantle Social Security. After all, why would a bunch of Latin Americans who are clawing their way up want to support aging gringos? The Repubs' role in allowing this so-called labor force to invade our country is transparent and cynical. Very few of them will support real penalties against their constituency for hiring illegals.

Longislander Wrote:
    Hispanic illegals are materialistic scabs who are all here to make landlords and country-clubbers rich. They are from the bottom of the barrel in Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Ecuador, Colombia, and they are.
    I don`t know how rich a landlord could get off of them because once an apt, or house is rented out to illegals, it might just as well be considered "disposable property." After 5-7 families live in it (at the same time and under one name) the place is most likely condemned.

Investers might gain from them, they could call it a "Long Term Demolition"
    ------------------------

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast