Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Night Jak,

I'll be taking the night shift

Banned
    Just remember--it is not enuff to have the Senator say he opposes S1348, you must say "a vote for cloture, a vote to bring the AMNESTY BILL back to the Senate floor is a "YES" vote for AMNESTY, regardless of how he votes on the bill". This is what the Senator will be held accountable for NOW AND IN THE FUTURE!!! NO DEALS!!! AMERICANS ARE SICK OF BUSH & SECRET MEETINGS AND STEALTH DEALS!!! WE ARE OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND WE ARE WATCHING!!! NO AMNESTY!!! ENFORCE EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAW OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY AT THE POLLS!!!

Hey OMB!

That is the message I have been spreading almost to a tee!

We know that voting for cloture is a vote for Amnesty.
    We will not be fooled by a yes vote for cloture and a no vote for the Bill.

Banned
    Well, PAF, have you all tol' all those mealy mouth Republicans that Mr. Reid is gonna be able to blame all the 'big bad Republicans' for this nasty ole bill??? They are most certainly gonna take the heat for their treachery...ma'am.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Well, PAF, have you all tol' all those mealy mouth Republicans that Mr. Reid is gonna be able to blame all the 'big bad Republicans' for this nasty ole bill??? They are most certainly gonna take the heat for their treachery...ma'am.
    Why, I was just admirin your lovely Avatar. Whoever is that handsome scoundrel? He rather reminds me of a certain gentlemen caller I used to have named Rhett!

Banned
    Why, PAF, that is just the best President of the 20th century! His picture does warm my heart in these troubled times of treachery at the highest levels of government!

Banned
    I find this guy very inspirin', too!

Banned
    And, this one!

Mel Martinez,I'm giving $0.44 to Florida Dems you traitor.

Mel Martinez is chairman of RNC and a freshman senator up for reelection in 2010. I'm sending a big FU to W and Mel by contributing 44 cents to the Florida Democratic Party. Who's in with me? Mel voted for cloture. See you at the bill signing. https://secure.fladems.com/page/contribute

Banned
    Welcome AmyCarter!!!
    Mel Martinez is chairman of RNC and a freshman senator up for reelection in 2010. I'm sending a big FU to W and Mel by contributing 44 cents to the Florida Democratic Party. Who's in with me? Mel voted for cloture. See you at the bill signing. https://secure.fladems.com/page/contribute
    He is quite unpopular in FL now! Keep the heat on! Call the RNC and let them know how you feel. Mel is sadly, a Republican, not a Democrat.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast