Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just a newbie here, but I haven't noticed any leaning.

The only 'leaning' here that bothers me is the fact that some still think one party or the other might actually help. I usually speak up when I read that as I consider them both as two-sides of a one-party system. The party of power and greed.

For my part, there is one person in Washington I would leave in office and that is Tancredo. Unless the rest get a border security bill and strike down any amnesty - they should go - I don't care which label they say they wear. The only label is I see is someone who doesn't care about America or Americans.

Don't let any one label you 'right' or 'left' or 'liberal' or 'con' - that is just trying to box you in - be whatever you are - vote for the best person -

'Right' or 'left' is a label someone else put on you - some political strategist - why get angry at a fellow American who is fighting for the survival of this country? Why defend some made-up ideology or some political party? In this fight, they haven't done much for us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

amen nntrixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe that concern for the security of our country is shared by both conservatives and liberals. I also think the illegal immigration issue has splits on both sides of the aisle. Personally I am sick of BOTH parties. It seems they spend more time trying undermine each other than doing their jobs.
    As events go, McCain is a Republican is pro immigration and amnesty, not conservative. The Democrats would like to impeach Bush, they have announced it.
    My problem with all of them is they seem to be courting this "new voter base" that will never vote for them unless they are giving these new voters what they want and until our new voters have their own to elect.
    The system is such that you HAVE to be affiliated to vote in the primary elections on order to get your candidate put forward if you have one.
    I think every one that participates in this forum has a common goal and after reading the posts I hear a lot of Independents that lean a little left and a little right.
    I am registered with one party for the primaries and vote for the person that I think is the best candidate, or the lesser of two evils.
    Basically, vote for whoever you want but, don't go hunting with Cheney or let Ted Kennedy give you a ride home.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jrhino,
    I would encourage you to stay. You always have some people with different agenda's, but I feel most here are interested in securing our borders and stopping illegals from using our welfare resources without contributing to the tax system.

I guess if you have to put me in a pigeon hole, then I would say that I voted Republican most of the past years. But that's not the gauge on how I feel about this issue. I really have not come to this forum thinking about conservative or liberal...there are forums to address these types of views. I am 65 and have never seen an issue that cut across party lines as much as the immigration issue. This is about saving the USA...not about parties. I will vote in (a heart beat) for any candidate of any party that seriously supports border security and punishing employees of illegals.

Finally, for me this is not about culture fear. I have no fear of anyone wanting to become an honest citizen of this country...I welcome them.

PS. Last week I sent a letter to the RNC and told them they could no longer count on me & my wife as automatic Republican votes. And I am not just talking, I mean what I say.

AllAmerican
    well put.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    But I'm going to be honest, I at LEAST see SOME Republicans (ex.Tancredo) standing up and fighting for us, whereas i see ZERO Democrats standing up for us.

If you want me to be quiet about that fact, I'm going to say, "NO." I'm fighting for my country and I'm not going to win by holding back on the truth so as not to make a Democrat or a Republican feel bad.
    Yeah, Tancredo, Senators John Cornyn (Senate Bill 1438) and Jon Kyl, Representative J.D. Hayworth, and other Republicans are doing a great job of holding the line on immigration. What Democrats can be added to that list?
    <div>Illegal immigration - the Trojan Horse that's treated like a Sacred Cow</div>

Has Leiberman made a statement yet? I generally vote to the right; yet Joe is the only guy I could see putting in the Oval.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

United we stand, If we be divided we will be conquered it is as simple as that.I think about United 93, their bravery on 911. I am sure on that plane their were democrats, republicans, liberals and conversatives. they could have chose to sit in their own seats afraid to move or come together to take control of their situation, but they didn't. In their last moments, all that mattered was they were all Americans who knew they probably were going to die, yet they chose to take a stand and control their own lives no matter if they lost their life doing what had to be done. We need to see ourselves as fellow Americans with a common bond to save our country for our children and grandchildren, not as people on the left or people on the right, if we don't then we will fail.If we don't stand together as the illegal's did when they marched and protested then they are going to win, and we might as well forget old glory it will be some kind of new half mexican, half american flag we will be pledging allegience to. I tell you right now I just ain't going to do that, pardon the poor english!PLEASE,lets put aside our differences and have the guts to be half as strong as those heros on flight 93 and take back our country from the Illegal's and from our politicians who are so badly letting us down.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    I tend to bash Liberals sometimes, but, why have such a thin skin?

There's something Liberals and Conservates both agree on, and, that's to save America. And, after we save this Country, we can go back to bashing one another. It's fun, but, don't take it too seriously.

Part of the problem is, 99% of the Politicians who are in favor of Illegals are Democrats. There are some Republicans who are selling us out, but they are a minority in the Republican Party.

Facts are facts, there's reason why people tend to bash Democrats. They tend to care more about their need to be in power than the need to save this Country.

I use to be a Liberal, but, people tend to become more Conservative as they get older and know better.

Churchill once said, when you're 20 and you're not a Liberal, you don't have a heart; but, when you're 40 and you're still are a Liberal, you don't have a brain.

Well, I can forgive young people for being stupid, but not when you're way past 40 and suppose to know better.
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

I pitch right handed. Right now the Southpaws are the minority in the Senate and Congress. If the righties wanted to do something they would have done it by now.

The problem is with both parties. They both are concerned more about themselves and their party than any of us worker bees.

Time for an overhaul.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast