Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

when I registered to vote many years ago, I registered as a Democrat out of respect, my mother told me my great-grandfather would roll over in his grave if I registered as a Republican, at that time she said I could vote however I pleased. I have voted over the years democrat and republican -- but I vote for the person not the party.

I have now decided I am a member of the Nullification Party -- as I heard a black radio disc jockey say the other day, left wing or right wing, they all come off the same bird ... I have no party loyalty, but I am a LOYAL AMERICAN
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    I need to say this until I'm blue in the face,

but, the problem is not with both Parties but with Liberals and Liberal mindset. 99% of Liberals in Democratic Party and Liberals that has infiltrated the Republican Party.

Example,

The reason why Jorge Bush is in favor of Illegals is because he is a Liberal.

The reason why some Republicans in the Senate, and 99% of the Democrats are are in favor of Illegals is because they are Liberals.

See the common denominator?

Liberal mindset is the big part of the problem here.

As I've always said, and always believed, that it's the Liberals who will eventually destroy this Country, and I'm not too far from the truth.
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    when I registered to vote many years ago, I registered as a Democrat out of respect, my mother told me my great-grandfather would roll over in his grave if I registered as a Republican, at that time she said I could vote however I pleased. I have voted over the years democrat and republican -- but I vote for the person not the party.

I have now decided I am a member of the Nullification Party -- as I heard a black radio disc jockey say the other day, left wing or right wing, they all come off the same bird ... I have no party loyalty, but I am a LOYAL AMERICAN

I really hope that there are enough of us out there in the Nullification Party to do some real damage. What really bugs me is that they are all starting to pick this up as a campain issue for November...Huh? They still don't get it..In November? Action has to be taken and they still think they can use this as a political play for more votes.

If we can take 50% of them out of office then just maybe they will start paying attention again..Okay, just maybe
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

What Democrats can be added to that list?
    I have Senator Bill Nelson (D) from Florida on my good list. He appears to at least be talking beyond the normal Democratic party line and talking support of tough border security.

This is the others on my short list for tough border security are:

Representatives
    Rohrabacher – California
    King- New York
    Sensenbrenner- Wisconsin
    Baker- Louisiana
    Jindal- Louisiana
    Tancredo- Colorado

Senators
    Cornyn- Texas
    McConnell- Kentucky
    Kyl- Arizona
    Nelson- Florida
    Vitter- Louisiana
    Jeff Sessions- Alabama

The above list is just what I put together from my own reading and others suggestions. Any suggestions to add or remove are welcome.

Who'd of thought--a thin skinned rhinoceros. I'm sorry if I've done any unjustified bashing, but at the same time I think that the P.C. have censored our movement enough. I felt we were all on the same page here. I doubt you'd see too many Bush/Cheny stickers on our cars but I can guarantee you you'll never see a Slick Willy for first lady sticker on mine. To quote a true hero Popeye I yam what I yam.

Well, I say if it is the 'liberals' that are supporting the illegals - then we only have 1 conservative in Washington, and that is Tancredo.

Yes, it is truly the Democrats who have championed this for a long time - but geesh, the so -called conservatives have been in love with it since they realized just how much money they could get from their contributors who are employing these people.

There are no 'liberals' or 'conservatives' in this - there are only greedy people who are putting their political and financial goals above the survival of America or Americans.

The labels don't fit in this situation - they don't fit any of these people.

I truly think they haven't for a very long time.

Our government operates on the Golden Rule - "Them that's got the gold - makes the rules." We don't have the gold.

What little we do have we had better start using wisely.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you all. Just wanted to clear the air and get us all on the same page before we kick serious politican b-t this week. Both sides

Truism, I will try to be more humble and greatfull for all of you. Like I said about the politicans last week we need more representatives and less leaders.

Hey Im an egomainac old white guy musican -lighten up

www.bighornmusic.com/bushton/
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    It seems to me that both parties have us sold out. I know when I go to some of the sites ( and they are pretty new to me ) that they will be conservative and slanted towards the right. I go there for information on this issue. When it comes this issue, especially in light of the rabid racist Aztlan and other such groups, I feel that we are neither Democrat or Republican, we are not Libertarian or Green. We are AMERICANS.
    libbeebell, amen!
    I tend to look at individuals--not parties. And if I got to pick the way elections are run in this country, I'd say that the candidates must run on their individual merits. ALL political parties would be eliminated and anyone who could get the popular backing to run for a public office through the petition/signature process, would be put on the appropritate ballots. Of course it would take fewer signatures to run for mayor than for president but it would all be relative to the population coming to the polls.

I vote for that. This issue is going to make all of us see, like no other. That the 2 parties are done for and we need to make one or two new ones. This issue is bia partician. And there are several other issues that are and should be.

I, like others who have already posted here am considered a liberial. Right next to Hilliary according to an internet test. Which I got a big laugh out of. And like so many others I lean in different directions for each issue. I have always voted for the person not the party. I personaly think that we as a country could get alot more done and solve alot more problems if we could all just shed this "cookie cutter labeling" . There is no one party that is ever perfect in all their stances. And i refuse to go down a ballot and just punch in all the ones from the same party just cuz they are.

It is a shock to come here after being absent for a few weeks and find so much compealing information on how badly our government has betrayed us and screwed us. I'm sure its overwhelming. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water is all any of us are saying....

Some great responses here on the uselessness of Republicrats versus Demoblicans. Still, if this thread is almost done with I feel a need to stick in more of two cents worth.

As mentioned previously, I WAS a life-long Democrat who has never voted for a Republican President and usually voted a straight Dem. party ticket. It was just easier that way because I just wasn't that into politics nor cared before I became involved in the pro-border enforcement/just say no to illegal immigration movement.

I've bashed both Dems and Reps as well as liberals and conservatives in these forums. Still, my favorite target has always been Mexico Presidente' De Vinny Fox.

I want to correct my original post and respond to what others have said here. Republican Tom Tancredo is great. While both USA major political parties are catering to foreigners instead of their tax bases, I have to in all honesty and as a former Dem and mild liberal say that the Demoblicans are the worst. At least there are a few good Reps. that stand by USA citizens. Bush and family excluded, of course.

In the State I live in (NC), the Congress members are split on the two-party system. All the NC DEM house reps. are bad, bad, bad for voting and enforcing our side of the illegal immigration issues. This includes the Dem Rep that is my Rep and in the past two months or so I've received three lame and pro-illegal responses from him on the issues. Ditto for other Dem Congress Critters in NC because I've also contacted them at times. I cannot believe that at least two of these losers I voted for also while they were in the State/NC legislative house years ago. Now, they are in Wash DC misrepresenting their constituents. These bozos will never receive my votes again. That is a promise!

While many Reps sell out Americans too there are exceptions such as Tancredo and others. In NC, I believe pretty much the entire Congress Critter list that are Reps. are on our side. In addition, many Rep. State Reps. are also on our side and voted against in-state tuition for illegal alien children a year ago in NC. Also, some of these State Reps. have issued House Bills to halt giving driver licenses and other incentives to illegal aliens.

Again, and dealing with the Dems, they are almost always illegal-alien loving fruitcakes who forget just who is paying their wages and benefits.

Enough said . . .
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

The house is on our side b/c they are vulnerable. Every single one of them is up for re-election this cycle.

If you wanted America's votes, where would YOU be???

MJ

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast