Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can't believe CA ! No one here has a right to bitch when they keep voting in the same old people! Nothing changes.

Quote Originally Posted by cavmom
    :( I can't believe CA ! No one here has a right to bitch when they keep voting in the same old people! Nothing changes.
    Like when McCain won in Arizona?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    . . . Anything about the marijuana issue?
    Even though Prop 19 was defeated 1oz or less becomes a citation (like a parking ticket)

with a max of $100 fine, no jail time and no criminal record as of Jan 1, 2011.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

See the pattern here? Those states with high unelmplyment, welfare, illegals, foreclosures, gangs, libs, etc. are the ones who keep voting the same ones in over and over in an endless, nauseating cycle of doom. CA politics is a perfect example of that...like Reid in NV, McCain in AZ...dunno about Detroit, MI tho....Have not heard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thank goodness I am moving

Well, thank goodness I am moving from CA to TEXAS ! Bought a home in hill country and cannot wait to get the heck out of this hole!Enough is enough.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Boxer still hasn't sealed up California. Still too close.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I agree!
    I don't understand this. It was 8:01pm and I was watching Fox News and they claimed Boxer had won. I realize many of the early mail in ballots immediately show and yet the % of votes counted were low. How can they claim such an immediate win? What am I missing?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

CNN reports Boxer is only 1% ahead with only 34% of the votes counted. This race cannot be called unless it was fixed ahead of time.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    A number of the close races here are not final yet. Whitman will not concede until 75% of the votes are in so Jerry Brown is on hold with his speech. Dianne Feinstein covered for Boxer's crowd saying they must wait longer for results. Loretta Sanchez and Tran are neck and neck for a House seat. The Liet. Gov race is also too close. Who knows what's next.

Added: Secretary of State's computer crashed tonight.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast