Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We as Americans, cannot afford to bailout California when it totally sinks.

They better not even ask.
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

CR
    Fox News declared Boxer and Brown the winners with 2% of the vote in. Seems a little premature...

We're not going to bail her out we're going to make her save herself, We just made history. With all the cards stacked against us. "WE THE PEOPLE, HAVE SPOKEN!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Floorguy wrote:
    We as Americans, cannot afford to bailout California when it totally sinks.

They better not even ask.
    But they will. California squanders revenue on non citizens and over the top Union deals then expects the rest of the country to pick up the tab.

California can declare bankruptcy, they made their fiscal bed and the taxes will necessarily skyrocket on the people that actually pay them.

If businesses aren't already planning their exit strategy for CA, I think that they will be.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm afraid with brown in office, we will end up like Detroit.

I'm happy for the rest of the country - especially with Rand Paul's win, but I'm about to give up on CA politics. Maybe I should just get back to my life and try to "fix" national politics and keep that as my main focus.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As a native Californian I am neither shocked or about to give up. This is not a new battle. Every person I talk to voted against Boxer and Brown.

So how did they win? It is the liberal pockets in LA and SF. They have the largest population, so they control California. All you have to do is look at the population in these areas and see how many illegal aliens and welfare families reside there.

What is happening to America started here in California. Native Californian's worked hard to make California a great state. The California Dream was the American Dream. So everyone including immigrants and Americans across the nation invaded California. The good, bad and ugly came. They came for our great weather, education and high paying jobs. They drove our property prices up, took our jobs, downed our schools and created a welfare state.

We tried to stop this invasion, we tried to pass laws to restrict this invasion, but were overturned constantly by the courts. Did anyone care across the nation? Did anyone defend us? The answer is the same then as it is now. No, California deserves whatever happens to it.

As a true Californian I am sick and tired of the attitude of my fellow Americans towards Californians.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    As a native Californian I am neither shocked or about to give up. This is not a new battle. Every person I talk to voted against Boxer and Brown.

So how did they win? It is the liberal pockets in LA and SF. They have the largest population, so they control California. All you have to do is look at the population in these areas and see how many illegal aliens and welfare families reside there.

What is happening to America started here in California. Native Californian's worked hard to make California a great state. The California Dream was the American Dream. So everyone including immigrants and Americans across the nation invaded California. The good, bad and ugly came. They came for our great weather, education and high paying jobs. They drove our property prices up, took our jobs, downed our schools and created a welfare state.

We tried to stop this invasion, we tried to pass laws to restrict this invasion, but were overturned constantly by the courts. Did anyone care across the nation? Did anyone defend us? The answer is the same then as it is now. No, California deserves whatever happens to it.

As a true Californian I am sick and tired of the attitude of my fellow Americans towards Californians.
    Ditto on that.
    CA. passed Prop 187 back 1994 before people in the other states even knew there was an immigration problem and none of them supported our fight. A federal judge stepped in and stopped our fight against illegal immigration and no one came in to help us. Now they have the problems we were trying to stop for them.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry

I am also a native Californian and I agree with Montereysherry!!! There are alot of Us Californians that are here trying everything we can to bring our State around...just remember when you are bashing Californians , that there alot of us doing everything we can to change things..and I for one Will Not Give UP!!
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

P.S. I'd still rather live in San Diego than any place on earth.

And more members of ALIPAC are from CA. than any other state.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As long as the RNC keeps putting up weak candidates in CA, you could forget about them ever winning a major race there. There will be no Republican to win office as a Senator or Governor ever again if they continue to insist on parroting RINO's like Fiorina, Whitman, or Auhnold as our alternative choices. When they decide to get serious and offer up a real candidate then they might get their base in CA more willing and able to motivate themselves enough to vote.

But it's Republican cowardice that is the reason for CA downfall and the reason why you still have Boxer and now have Brown.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast