View Poll Results: Do you support Bush's Guest Worker Program?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

3 3.49%
  • No.

82 95.35%
  • Undecided.

1 1.16%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush is about to do what!?!?!?!

Republicans, Democrats, third party, and unaffiliated voters across the US are doing a double take after George Bush made it clear this week he wants to give a "guest worker" (Aka Amnesty) to over half of the 15 million illegal aliens in America! How do you feel about it? What do you think his motivations are? Why is this happening?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush is about to do what!?!?!?!

Republicans, Democrats, third party, and unaffiliated voters across the US are doing a double take after George Bush made it clear this week he wants to give a "guest worker" (Aka Amnesty) to over half of the 15 million illegal aliens in America! How do you feel about it? What do you think his motivations are? Why is this happening?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guest worker is not the same as amnesty

Guest worker is not the same as amnesty

Double Speak

Guest worker is not an amnesty? Yea, OK it's only an amnesty for 3-6 years. That's like saying a license in not a license because it is only good for a few years.

The only amnesty or guest worker I would give illegal aliens is 90 days to pack up and get back where they belong before the round up begins!

Double Speak

Guest worker is not an amnesty? Yea, OK it's only an amnesty for 3-6 years. That's like saying a license in not a license because it is only good for a few years.

The only amnesty or guest worker I would give illegal aliens is 90 days to pack up and get back where they belong before the round up begins!

Bush and Immigration

President Bush has two Mexican Sister-in-Laws. They are married to his brothers. One is Jeb Bush, the Governor of Florida , the other Neil Bush so don't expect anything from him in terms of stopping the invasion from Mexico and from the rest of the third world.
    The older President Bush when he was Vice-President under President Reagan tricked Reagan into signing an anmisty for about three millions of mostly Mexican savages .
    Now this President wants more . Somebody has to tell him to go back to Mexico with all his Indian family!
    It's about time.

Bush and Immigration

President Bush has two Mexican Sister-in-Laws. They are married to his brothers. One is Jeb Bush, the Governor of Florida , the other Neil Bush so don't expect anything from him in terms of stopping the invasion from Mexico and from the rest of the third world.
    The older President Bush when he was Vice-President under President Reagan tricked Reagan into signing an anmisty for about three millions of mostly Mexican savages .
    Now this President wants more . Somebody has to tell him to go back to Mexico with all his Indian family!
    It's about time.

Screw Bush

I voted for Bush once and I will never vote for him or anyone in his family or anyone he supports ever again. I've heard a lot of people talk about Bush and Kerry being two faces of the same machine and the way he is acting now demonstrates that.

Were Bush & Kerry just actors out to entertain the public and make us feel like we made the choice? We didn't get a choice on this issue that's for damn sure.

CP

Screw Bush

I voted for Bush once and I will never vote for him or anyone in his family or anyone he supports ever again. I've heard a lot of people talk about Bush and Kerry being two faces of the same machine and the way he is acting now demonstrates that.

Were Bush & Kerry just actors out to entertain the public and make us feel like we made the choice? We didn't get a choice on this issue that's for damn sure.

CP

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast