View Poll Results: Do you support Bush's Guest Worker Program?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

3 3.49%
  • No.

82 95.35%
  • Undecided.

1 1.16%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

mexican most-wanted

I looked at my city's most wanted list last week.

There are 16 people on it, 12 are latino.

Nope, there's no problem here.

mexican most-wanted

I looked at my city's most wanted list last week.

There are 16 people on it, 12 are latino.

Nope, there's no problem here.

US Census

According to the US Census report in Jan 2000 over half of the foreign born people in the US were here illegally. Just imagine how high that percentage is now. Of course the real issue is not with Latinos. ALIPAC has several Latino members. They understand that the issue is lawlessness and many of them legally immigrated to the US to get away from the crime and anarchy in their country of origin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

US Census

According to the US Census report in Jan 2000 over half of the foreign born people in the US were here illegally. Just imagine how high that percentage is now. Of course the real issue is not with Latinos. ALIPAC has several Latino members. They understand that the issue is lawlessness and many of them legally immigrated to the US to get away from the crime and anarchy in their country of origin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTTT

Les see now.....everyone of you not wanting to vote for Mr. Bush, or anyone he endorses, would make you a "Democrat". All I have to say is...."welcome to the club." The "Bush Administration" needs to be stopped, before it destroys our Country. With all the Immigrants flooding our Country, and all our good jobs moving to other Countries, it is obvious our standard of living will steadily fall, until we are equal with other third world Countries. Face it....in a "One World Government", controlling a "Global Economy", equalization is inevitable.

Oh yeah....forget about fair elections, ever again. The elite few, who are in control, will always know who the next President is going to be. You can feel their arrogance, daring us to stop them.....if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    Les see now.....everyone of you not wanting to vote for Mr. Bush, or anyone he endorses, would make you a "Democrat". All I have to say is...."welcome to the club." The "Bush Administration" needs to be stopped, before it destroys our Country. With all the Immigrants flooding our Country, and all our good jobs moving to other Countries, it is obvious our standard of living will steadily fall, until we are equal with other third world Countries. Face it....in a "One World Government", controlling a "Global Economy", equalization is inevitable.

Oh yeah....forget about fair elections, ever again. The elite few, who are in control, will always know who the next President is going to be. You can feel their arrogance, daring us to stop them.....if you can.
    Hello Bert .. WELCOME to ALIPAC! Where's Ernie? <groan!> .. sure you get tired of that one?

I'm most certainly not a Democrat but what's political party going to matter in a "global economy" ala "New World Order." <big sigh!>
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

there are a lot of people suggesting the 'Global Economy' is a very bad idea and even with major adjustments, will not work. And I agree.

If we are looking at the global economy with the influx of the Mexican Poor People, it-doesn't-work is a serious understatment. But in the end, would Bush risk everything on making a large square peg go in a small round hole? I just don't think is that dumb.
    --------------------------------------------------

What if Mexico has threatened to nationalize all the factories belonging to the United States along the border? What if Fox has very, very damaging photographs of Mr. Bush when he was wild and crazy?

Well.. I am out of ideas. Goodby.

Re: Bush is about to do what!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    What do you think his motivations are? Why is this happening?
    He's being "Fox'ed" into it. He doesn't seem to have the backbone to stand up to Fox'ee and Fox'ee is downright pushy and arrogant. He's a steam roller when it comes to wanting what he wants.

But then there's the whole other can of worms .. the money Fox'ee makes off the dollars sent "home" .. his own hubris

hubris
    n : overbearing pride or presumption

And his daydream of Aztlan reconquest .. yada, yada, yada .. too many things to list that Fox'ee gains and profits from in this "transaction" .. he's crafty, sly as a Fox, aptly named and
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Watchman
    I agree with you 100%
    and learned a new word

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast