View Poll Results: Do you support Bush's Guest Worker Program?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

3 3.49%
  • No.

82 95.35%
  • Undecided.

1 1.16%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"That which is easily had is not highly esteemed"

My husband immigrated from Scotland. One daughter-in-law is from Brazil. Both had to jump through all the hoops, pay the fees, wait, wait, wait, replace lost files, put up with uncaring and incompetent civil employees and regulations that make no sense. The have worked very hard and neither has ever had legal problems. My husband has never missed an election since being naturalized.

I read last year the agreement Bush made with A. Fox of Mexico. Has anyone else read it? Makes me sick just to think about it!

Bush just about gave away the store with that agreement and the way things are here in Virginia I'm having to refresh my high school Spanish just to be able to insult the illegals working here when they leer at my daughters!!!! And I do mean "leer"! It's disgusting . . . like dogs in heat watching a female and waiting for the right moment. I almost lose my mind in the stores anymore.

I really feel the people who have come through the legal channels. They are as upset as us "old Gringos" that have been here 400 years!

"That which is easily had is not highly esteemed"

My husband immigrated from Scotland. One daughter-in-law is from Brazil. Both had to jump through all the hoops, pay the fees, wait, wait, wait, replace lost files, put up with uncaring and incompetent civil employees and regulations that make no sense. The have worked very hard and neither has ever had legal problems. My husband has never missed an election since being naturalized.

I read last year the agreement Bush made with A. Fox of Mexico. Has anyone else read it? Makes me sick just to think about it!

Bush just about gave away the store with that agreement and the way things are here in Virginia I'm having to refresh my high school Spanish just to be able to insult the illegals working here when they leer at my daughters!!!! And I do mean "leer"! It's disgusting . . . like dogs in heat watching a female and waiting for the right moment. I almost lose my mind in the stores anymore.

I really feel the people who have come through the legal channels. They are as upset as us "old Gringos" that have been here 400 years!

Boudicca,
    Great post.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boudicca,
    Great post.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush

I think that what the Bush people have done is nothing less than treason. They aren't looking out for the best interests of our citizens. He isn't doing his job in upholding the will of our people. He has become Fox's bitchboy. They are allowing other countries to dictate how we run this country. The latino groups demand special treatment. Loop holes need to be fixed.

I understand the leering thing that was spoke of as I get followed around the grocery store and harrassed in spanish at the convenience stores. My kids bring home papers from school in spanish that I can't read.

Bush

I think that what the Bush people have done is nothing less than treason. They aren't looking out for the best interests of our citizens. He isn't doing his job in upholding the will of our people. He has become Fox's bitchboy. They are allowing other countries to dictate how we run this country. The latino groups demand special treatment. Loop holes need to be fixed.

I understand the leering thing that was spoke of as I get followed around the grocery store and harrassed in spanish at the convenience stores. My kids bring home papers from school in spanish that I can't read.

As a proud supporter of the President I am honestly unsure of the whole amnesty/immigration topic. I look forward to browsing this forum and reading others' thoughts and ideas.

As a proud supporter of the President I am honestly unsure of the whole amnesty/immigration topic. I look forward to browsing this forum and reading others' thoughts and ideas.

mongo9198
    I voted for him both times, and still support him. But he is wrong on the open borders. Not only can the ms13 criminals slide across the border but it makes it easier for terrorist to come into our county by way of the back door unchecked. I have family members who can not afford medical insurance and our government will not give them all that they give the illegal immigrants(for free).
    I have just retired after 30 years of law enforcement, I have seen how the crime has risen in my area because of illegals. They come in our country obtain false ID and drivers license. Let one run into your car with no insurance and drivers license , it's going to come out of your pocket. Who do think is paying for all the education their kids are getting for free.
    What part of illegal is not illegal ?
    I have no problem with legal immigrations, but I have a big problem with illegal immigrations and what it is doing to our country.

mongo9198
    I voted for him both times, and still support him. But he is wrong on the open borders. Not only can the ms13 criminals slide across the border but it makes it easier for terrorist to come into our county by way of the back door unchecked. I have family members who can not afford medical insurance and our government will not give them all that they give the illegal immigrants(for free).
    I have just retired after 30 years of law enforcement, I have seen how the crime has risen in my area because of illegals. They come in our country obtain false ID and drivers license. Let one run into your car with no insurance and drivers license , it's going to come out of your pocket. Who do think is paying for all the education their kids are getting for free.
    What part of illegal is not illegal ?
    I have no problem with legal immigrations, but I have a big problem with illegal immigrations and what it is doing to our country.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast