View Poll Results: Do you support Bush's Guest Worker Program?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

3 3.49%
  • No.

82 95.35%
  • Undecided.

1 1.16%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My husband immigrated from Scotland. One daughter-in-law is from Brazil. Both had to jump through all the hoops, pay the fees, wait, wait, wait, replace lost files, put up with uncaring and incompetent civil employees and regulations that make no sense. The have worked very hard and neither has ever had legal problems. My husband has never missed an election since being naturalized.
    That's exactly the same with me. But I'm not married to an American citizen, so it took long time for me to come here, but I always had the dream to move to America. It took me THIRTEEN years to get my Green Card and another 5 years to become an US citizen. I worked hard for it, payed the fees, waited in line and it makes me sick to the stomach to see people claiming amnesty or win a Green Card through the lottery. It's a slap in the face to people like me who followed the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by asam
    That's exactly the same with me. But I'm not married to an American citizen, so it took long time for me to come here, but I always had the dream to move to America. It took me THIRTEEN years to get my Green Card and another 5 years to become an US citizen. I worked hard for it, payed the fees, waited in line and it makes me sick to the stomach to see people claiming amnesty or win a Green Card through the lottery. It's a slap in the face to people like me who followed the rules.
    Welcome to ALIPAC asam!

You should e-mail your story out to everyone/all the media and everyone in Washington. There are so many more like you that should also do it. There is no justification to allow the present illegal aliens to jump the line.

Banned
    Bless you, asam, and WELCOME to ALIPAC!

I agree, you should e-mail your story to EVERY POLITICIAN in D.C.!

You are as American as we come, and I thank you coming to this country the right way. It's been 3 generations since my family came, but the stories were told how hard it was, and how much it meant.

These stories show the TRUE meaning of CITIZENSHIP, as well as it's WORTH!

Again, WELCOME!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    Quote Originally Posted by asam
    Welcome to ALIPAC asam!

You should e-mail your story out to everyone/all the media and everyone in Washington. There are so many more like you that should also do it. There is no justification to allow the present illegal aliens to jump the line.
    Thank you for your welcome and I think you're right that not only me, but anyone else who came here legally, should mail the politicians. I probably will, but I'll spend a few hours to make an essay as I want to make it properly, good, and want to write about my immigration process I had to endure compared to those illegal aliens that get all the benefits from my tax money. I had to pay all the immigration fees myself.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Bless you, asam, and WELCOME to ALIPAC!

I agree, you should e-mail your story to EVERY POLITICIAN in D.C.!

You are as American as we come, and I thank you coming to this country the right way. It's been 3 generations since my family came, but the stories were told how hard it was, and how much it meant.

These stories show the TRUE meaning of CITIZENSHIP, as well as it's WORTH!

Again, WELCOME!
    I couldn't agree more !!! The true meaning of becoming a legal citizen of this country while being foreign born is the hardships we had to overcome to come here legally. US immigration laws are tuff, but fair. I don't mind asylum seekrs coming here, but I just don't like people ( illegal aliens ) that aqueeze in line or just jump over the waiting line.

Bush

Ok, I have got to pitch in on this one, I have American friends with all types of ancestry but they are Americans first and would never dream of allowing any one who has committed crimes against this country stay. I understand wanting to make a better life for your family is the driving force for a lot of people sneaking into this country but anything worth having is worth working hard and waiting for and above all obtaining legally. These are things I understand. What I don’t understand is how someone who claims to love this country so much can sell it out regardless of whom your dippy brother’s married. He was elected to run the country by following the will of the people, not his own agenda, his dads or his sister-in-laws but the people of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA’S agenda. Since he has went off doing what he feels is best for the country his approval has gone in the toilet. He has become a God in his own mind and American Citizens are below him and ignorant. He will never get his approval back and he will destroy the Republican parties majority if they continue to follow this looser. His only saving grace that I see could possibly pull him out of the toilet is if he does an about face on the illegal immigration issue. Otherwise he will just be flushed with the rest. Any of the Republicans that sign onto an amnesty type of bill will be subjecting themselves to the same swirly fate. Just my opinion and a sad day for my party.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Banned
    American_made,

The truth you speak is obvious to those with open eyes!

Welcome to the struggle for the rule of law.

We won a battle this week, but the war AIN'T OVER YET!!!!

Keep up the pressure, troops! We've got 2 weeks while our Senators are 'home', HAMMER THE HELL OUT OF 'EM!!!!!!

America is for Americans, traitors need not apply!

ALIPAC wrote:
    Republicans, Democrats, third party, and unaffiliated voters across the US are doing a double take after George Bush made it clear this week he wants to give a "guest worker" (Aka Amnesty) to over half of the 15 million illegal aliens in America! How do you feel about it? What do you think his motivations are? Why is this happening?
    For the Dems, its a matter of gaining votes from the hispanics and for the Rebubs, it's a matter of pandering to Big Corp.
    When it comes to money, these people could care less about our values and our culture.

As for the President, he is in direct violation of his oath to uphold the laws of this land and to protect us. Right now, he is using border protection as leverage to gain amnesty in order to create more cheap labor for the vision that globalism represents. He is guilty of a conspiracy to do away with the middle class wage structure.

President Bush, if we need cheaper labor in this country to compete with China, then its China we need to exclude from the global market. A viable free open market society cannot compete with slave camps. Don't believe for one moment that China pays competitve wages no matter what its leaders are telling you. It's China that needs to be isolated by the rest of the world and not America's standard of living to be lowered. Stand up for YOUR fellow countrymen and stop this insane open border policy and you'll go down in history as the President who said "the buck stops here", rather than the President who betrayed his country.

Remember what one of your hard-working, good-hearted latinos said:

We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him".
    Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington , founder of the La Raza Unida
    To hell with La Raza
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal's

Thanks,
    PinestrawGuys For the welcome:

I E-mail my representatives daily, visit their local offices when I can, I work the local Radio shows by starting controversy, I have called their offices in DC But there is one thing I will never do and that is give up because you see that’s the American Spirit. That’s what we have that the illegal’s don’t. You can whip us, slap us, pound us but you cannot beat us. When Americans come together we are unstoppable. Other countries don’t fear Bush They fear US. What these illegal’s do not understand is the American Peoples resolve. We don’t quit, we don’t run so don’t think just because you don’t see us in masses in the street that we are soft. We are Americans and we have just begun. We will start in great forms like this and like a wave we will push and we will shove till we erode away the law breakers and evaders of our lands. It may not happen today but as sure as I am writing this more are joining the ranks to expel the scourge. Come here legally and we will embrace you and call you friend and brother, sneak in and we will boot you home any way we can.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456