Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Oh for goodness sake, what would they possibly do with it? They can't even run their OWN country now, just as they couldn't run it then.
    MEXICANS REALLY ONLY HELD ONTO THE LAND FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS....LOL....HOW PATHETIC IS THAT? AND LUCKILY THEY WERE UNABLE TO KEEP IT AS IT WOULD BE EVEN MORE WASTELAND ON THIS EARTH IF THE SETTLERS DIDNT GET IT. AND THEN MEXICANS WOULD STILL BE TRYING TO CROSS THE BORDER...IT WOULD JUST BE A BORDER SLIGHTLY NORTH.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The Southwest portion of America belongs to the United States of America, period. We owe Mexico nothing. I am so tired of people whining about how we so-called "stole" their land. How can America "steal" something when it is ours to begin with?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    The Southwest portion of America belongs to the United States of America, period. We owe Mexico nothing. I am so tired of people whining about how we so-called "stole" their land. How can America "steal" something when it is ours to begin with?

Speaking of outlandish claims about American territory and whining ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEzIdMdmx0A

There's a house in another town that used to belong to me. It's still a nice house and I wouldn't mind living there again, but it no longer belongs to me because... I SOLD IT, under contract and law handing possession of it over to someone else. Therefore, I have no right to break into that house, park my butt in front of their TV, drink their beer, eat their food, sleep in their beds and demand they take me to the doctor when I get sick, even if I do their laundry, iron their shirts and mow their lawn while they're at work. They have EVERY RIGHT, to call the police have me arrested and REMOVED from that house because it NO LONGER BELONGS TO ME! What is so freakin' hard about that to understand?
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    There's a house in another town that used to belong to me. It's still a nice house and I wouldn't mind living there again, but it no longer belongs to me because... I SOLD IT, under contract and law handing possession of it over to someone else. Therefore, I have no right to break into that house, park my butt in front of their TV, drink their beer, eat their food, sleep in their beds and demand they take me to the doctor when I get sick, even if I do their laundry, iron their shirts and mow their lawn while they're at work. They have EVERY RIGHT, to call the police have me arrested and REMOVED from that house because it NO LONGER BELONGS TO ME! What is so freakin' hard about that to understand?
    YOU ALSO HAVE NO RIGHT TO INVITE YOUR FAMILY AND EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBERS OVER TO EAT ALL THE FOOD AND SIT AROUND AND MAKE THEMSELVES CONFORTABLE....EVEN IF THEY PAINT THE HOUSE.

IT IS UP TO THE CURRENT OWNER... WHO STAYS THERE AND WHO THEY SHARE THEIR FOOD WITH. WHEN THEY SAY ITS TIME TO GO HOME....YOU CANT SAY "BUT....BUT....I USED TO LIVE HERE" "I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE" "YOU ARE SO MEAN" WHERE WILL MY CHILDREN SLEEP..WHAT WILL THEY EAT" "I DID YOUR DISHES SO NOW YOU HAVE TO LET ALL OF US STAY....EVEN IF WE EAT ALL YOUR FOOD AND THERE IS NO ROOM LEFT FOR YOU" "ITS OUR HOUSE NOW AND OUR FAMILY HAS MORE MEMBERS SO WE ARE TAKING OVER YOUR HOUSE" LOL...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    Especially when they built another story onto it, renovated, redecorated, relandscaped, and put in a swimming pool
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

The way these illegals "work" is called EXTORTION!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Noone in office will believe any of this is going on, until it's all said and done. In other words: until it's too late.

That's when I'd like to line everyone in GOV. up to a firing squad!
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123