Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Apparently structuring the immigration laws to favor certain races is not racist so long as it is favoring the right race.
    Exactly, to paraphrase George Orwell:
    "All races are equal, but some are more equal than others".

Mexicans are more equal because they help to form the North American Union.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California is IMPLODING. Though the governator wont admit it officially, it is illegal immigration that is causing it to implode. He won't admit it officially coz it's not PC.

CA has made itself a touchy-feely state. It has devolved into "emotions" and "feeling good." Californians revel in this misguided principle of the underdog, aka minorities. They assuage their guilty (racist and riches) consciences by giving in to minorities -- to the extent that it is now stupidity. I know. I lived there. I saw it. It made me puke. All common sense is thrown out the window. Californians are the first to embrace every new "new age, tree-hugging" fad. It is a sign of decadence.

Thinking about it, I eagerly await its implosion. Why? Because if CA implodes, it will REVERBERATE across the nation, helping our cause. CA used to be the 8th largest economy IN THE WORLD. Now, it is broke. It is spending more than it takes in, by $800 million A MONTH. Part of that is because the middle class of CA (like me) have left. CA's middle class is shrinking, leaving only the super rich and the illegals.

From Lou Dobbs: CA's 10% of rich are contributing 80% of CA's budget.

How precarious is that? What if this 10% of rich decide to up and move to another state? And they can. Where will that leave California and its shrinking middle class? THINK ABOUT IT.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    California is IMPLODING. Though the governator wont admit it officially, it is illegal immigration that is causing it to implode. He won't admit it officially coz it's not PC.

CA has made itself a touchy-feely state. It has devolved into "emotions" and "feeling good." Californians revel in this misguided principle of the underdog, aka minorities. They assuage their guilty (racist and riches) consciences by giving in to minorities -- to the extent that it is now stupidity. I know. I lived there. I saw it. It made me puke. All common sense is thrown out the window. Californians are the first to embrace every new "new age, tree-hugging" fad. It is a sign of decadence.

Thinking about it, I eagerly await its implosion. Why? Because if CA implodes, it will REVERBERATE across the nation, helping our cause. CA used to be the 8th largest economy IN THE WORLD. Now, it is broke. It is spending more than it takes in, by $800 million A MONTH. Part of that is because the middle class of CA (like me) have left. CA's middle class is shrinking, leaving only the super rich and the illegals.

From Lou Dobbs: CA's 10% of rich are contributing 80% of CA's budget.

How precarious is that? What if this 10% of rich decide to up and move to another state? And they can. Where will that leave California and its shrinking middle class? THINK ABOUT IT.
    "What if this 10% of rich decide to up and move to another state? And they can. Where will that leave California and its shrinking middle class?"

I saw an article about this-----they already are!!! They are moving in large numbers to either Australia or New Zealand!!!

When the majority of California becomes illegals------they are going to tax to death the middle class US citizens-----who will then make arrangements to move as fast as possible (Oklahoma right now is a great choice for them----due to their new laws against illegals---which has forced the illegals to leave by thousands).
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

VOTE NO, NO, NO ON PROP 93 IN CALIFORNIA - FEB. ELECTION

To ALL Californians! PLEASE CLICK ON LINK!!!

http://www.stopprop93.com/

This is the most inportant vote you will ever cast in California!

VOTE NO, No, No on PROP 93!!!!

If this Prop is defeated, Fabian Nunez, Don Perata, and 43 other legislators in CA will be GONE at the end of the year!!!! Imagine! It's like a RECALL for FABIAN NUNEZ!!!

Please forward to friends and relatives, and sign up for the press releases. Go to...

I think we are all in trouble if a Democrat wins the office of President.
    I am beginning to think that with all the games they are playing to get people to vote Democrat, it may be a miracle if Republicans can pull this one off.
    In Michigan, it was the Dems that caused them to move the primary up - then they punish for moving the primary up by saying, you have no delegates and we will ignore you, then they put only Clinton on the ballot. Do I have that right? Shouldn't the Dems of Michigan be furious?
    To stay on topic, as you know the "decline to state" (or Independents) in California, can only vote for a Democrat in the Primary. I think that stinks.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Martha...I'm an Independent and I just ran out last week to change back to Republican so that I can vote in the Primary. I will then have to re-register to Independent after the primary. The R's are unbelievable!

I just saw Lou Dobbs address this very issue. It appears to be the plan of the GOP to eliminate voters on the fence, and only allow the hard core Republicans to participate. In other words, punishing the Independents. This is a stupid idea, and will probably backfire on us.
    Thank you AmericanMe for changing your registration. Tell me why you want to register as Independent in the first place.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    I just saw Lou Dobbs address this very issue. It appears to be the plan of the GOP to eliminate voters on the fence, and only allow the hard core Republicans to participate. In other words, punishing the Independents. This is a stupid idea, and will probably backfire on us.
    Thank you AmericanMe for changing your registration. Tell me why you want to register as Independent in the first place.
    Hi Martha:

I know that you were not addressing me, but I would like to take a crack at answering your question-----"why register as an Independent".

It sends a message to all politicians------do not count on my vote, you are going to have to earn it-----not just among competitors in your party, but all competitors (candidates). Do not take me for granted-----as if you do not prove to me that you meet all of the expectations that I want-----I will just look elsewhere.

Also, do not donate to the party-----donate to the candidates that you support!!!!

Being registered as an Independent----gives the power to the people!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Martha... Bren just took the words out of my mouth...that is exactly why I left the R's, after being a lifelong Republican! We have to express our extreme displeasure, to say the least! I switched during the amnesty debates in '06.

Okay, so you are expressing your displeasure with Bush, or certain policies, or the entire Republican party? What message are you trying to send and to who? It seems silly to me. We have at least two candidates that I think would be great Commanders in Chief, those being Thompson or Romney. So remaining Independent is supposed to tell these candidates something?
    I get what you're saying, you want them to work for your vote - but I think they are already doing that. It's the issues and their stances that set them apart, and you decide. I guess I'm not getting it after all.