Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A call to arms

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A call to arms

I apologize for the long post in advance, but my passion runs fluid.

It’s me, a new member as of yesterday. I’m sitting here pondering on this thing and realize that nothing has ever invoked the pure unadulterated anger I feel towards another human short of 9/11. The cowardly act of foreigners attacking innocent people of 9/11 invoked an outrage in me that burns in my gut still today.

Yet today we Americans are facing another attack on our soil that threatens our very way of living as gruesome as 9/11. This attack if not tamed will affect the very fabric of our nation and our nation’s children for generations to come. Further widening the gap of elites and workers of this great country.

Americans, we must realize that the elites are the ones pushing “Amnesty” for illegals and the “Guest workers pass”. I feel the only answer is to attack the procurators, not the people who merely attempt to take advantage of the stupidity and greed of the elites for a better way of life for them and their children. I don’t know of anyone who wouldn’t do the same if given a chance.

Yes I’m angry at the illegals for not respecting our traditions and failing to enter this great country of opportunity legally. However, I find myself wondering what I would do if I were in their shoes and forced to live in the conditions they are being forced to live. Humans over the years have become or have tried to become civil, yet when their way of life is threatened, all signs of civility are put aside and the instinct of survival prevails.

I propose it’s not the illegals fault for doing the only thing they know to do, but the fault of the elites that perpetuate the illegal activities because of their greed.

These people (elites) could care less what cost we middle-class and lower income Americans “which by the way built this country” must endure because of their greed. They are separated much like the social elites of the past. Mansions, homes set afar in some distant corner of the world protect them from us to a certain degree. However we can affect them financially.

I want to indicate to everyone that violence is the last thing I want. By nature, civil humans want to be peaceful, but when backed into a corner are capable of fury likened to that of a wild animal. I plead with everyone but foremost our legislative and people on the hill to vote NO on any bill that gives the advantage to the elites.

I feel that not enforcing the laws we already have in effect against illegal immigration and giving amnesty and guest workers passes to the illegals will only give the elites that much more and further reduce the security of this nation. Any advantages to the elites will be a disadvantage to the American populous as well as the illegals already in this country.

Unfortunately I feel as deep as this issue runs, violence will ultimately become the centerpiece of this issue in order to defend our nation and the future of our children.
    I feel it should already be clear to the hill what the general public wants, but our legislative system is broken and our cries fall on deaf ears. I have not seen a poll yet that indicates the public wanting an Amnesty or Guest Workers Pass program, yet the hill is still in debate on the subject with no regard to our wants.

However, here are some ideas that I feel can be done to divert the violence, and remove the profits that our greedy corporate owners are seeing in this push for Amnesty and guest workers pass.

Last night I watched a California produce grower say that the AG business will be crushed if the amnesty or guest workers program isn’t allowed. This grower requested not to be identified and like all NEWS reporters they obliged. However we can fix this by merely refusing to purchase products from California. If they think the AG business will be crushed by not giving into the demands of illegals… what will they think when they have no or few customers buying their produce?

Spring is upon us, I suggest everyone who can grow a garden or learn to grow a garden to do so and stop buying produce from the supermarkets. My backyard has already been tilled and some products are already sprouting. If you can’t because of living conditions, find a friend who can, help them grow produce for your family and theirs.

If we want to win this battle we need to identify the cause of the battle and attack what’s important to them. It’s clear what is more important to the lawmakers and the elites. It’s their bankrolls, not the thousands of people who died for this country, not the hard work of generations past, and not the hard work of people today. What’s important to them is what will give them more money to pad the wallets of the lawmakers to pass more laws that take more of our rights away.

The solution is a simple, but will cause us discomfort on a temporary basis. However if we don’t act on this, we will suffer the results generations to come.

People STOP patronizing the ELITES. Take the money and spend time with your family. Learn to be carpenters and build your kids toys. Help your neighbors… nothing but good can come from more time being spent with family, friends and neighbors. Re-instill the true values of this country. Teach them the old ways of living and depend only on us. Stop buying clothes and cars that only help the elites because you want to keep up with the Jones’s. Be frugal for the next year and show the elites who really runs this country!!!!!

I call on you to be strong and fight this clear and definite danger to our great country and by all means be prepared to fight for what you believe.

Angry American,
    On this forum we have been posting for months about keeping our moey in our pockets. Buy what you MUST have and NOTHING more.

Most towns have a Farmer's Market where fresh fruits and vegetables can be purchased...vine ripe...fresh...delicious...inexpensive...mmmmmm... we do it every year altho we have a garden space we've learned that using the Farmer's Markets are actually less expensive and not so time consuming.

We stay home a LOT...no problem. We're comfortable here...we don't use much petrol for our vehicles...If everyone were as frugal as we are...the elites backs would already be broken.

Thanks AA for the thoughts.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

RoadRunner,

I know that I've probably said everything that someone else has said in the past. Since I'm new to this board I guess I feel my thoughts are new to the board also. Sorry to be such a bore to your senses. I'm just so enraged to see our rights taken away bit by bit everyday. When I found this board I guess I'm just overventing the flustrations I'm feeling all at once. I suppose I might should concentrate more on reading the archives before I go on my venting sprees.

Welcome, Angry American, You're OK and your post is OK. But you are going to find that just about every idea you come up with has already been hashed out here pretty thoroughly.(even some that had to be deleted because they are "over the top" ). Some are already like RR, doing everything possible - just working hard to wake more Americans up.

But its ok to bring it up again. We have alot of new people coming in everyday who aren't neccesarily going to read the archives - your ideas are very sound, if not new to the board.

I have just opened a forum as a reference board, to collect boycott suggestions, and to help us get on one page with boycott ideas and information. If you would like to put in your 2 cents over there, you are welcome to do so. It will increase our collection of suggestions and information. At the same time, if you know more specifics about the growers - or other companies, we would love to have that information added to the board. Its a new board, so we are just getting started on compiling info - we encourage you to post your info over there. Thank you

SAVE OUR NATION BOYCOTT

http://sonboycott2.proboards102.com
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

In my opinion,
    I liked your post and didn't find it boring. There are a lot of new ALIPAC members and I know they find your views fresh because they aren't looking at older posts either.
    Sometimes I find my head spinning with questions as to how this has all come about. I am curious as to why? now? the Mexicans have made the BIG run at the border. It seems as though it has gone into overdrive since 911.
    Who is telling them that we are vulnerable? why do the radical Mexican hate groups (la voz de Aztlan) praise their Palestinian Brothers and female martyrs while comparing the conflict of American and Mexico (we stole their land)to that of Israel and Palestine? Why isn't the FBI doing something about them? Who funds poor Mexican peasants that can't scratch a living on pesos to pay $2000.00 to $5000.00 a head to come here? Who is getting all the money from drugs and human trafficking?
    Who tells them they are entitled to our country?
    Some days I feel as though I need to put my head in a bag to stop the hyperventilation.
    I believe that when people become threatened and angry - bad things will start to happen. Our politicians could eliminate all of this craziness if they would do the job they are paid to do. We don't need immigration reform and the windbag dog and pony show we are witnessing in the Senate. We need the Senate to pass legislation to direct funds to enforce our EXISTING laws and protect our way of life.
    This is all beginning to feel very threatening, and sometimes you just need to vent.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hello, AngryAmerican, I, too, found this site just yesterday.

I, too, believe that boycott is the only way to get this done. Why don't we just make the boycott cover an entire industry. It's hard to tell what veggies come from California. Here, they no longer label even foreign veggies. They once had to - but no longer - so we have no idea unless the little sticker on the veggies states the origin.

Farmer's market, roadside veggie stands, etc. are good ideas. That way we wouldn't be buying illegal veggies.

My idea is to boycott one large industry such as poultry or beef. Just do not purchase poultry or poultry products for a couple of months - the move on to beef.

One person posted that they are ranchers and do not employ illegals. That is really the sad thing about this problem. It is so entwined in everything in this country. The meat packing industry is full of illegals , as well as the feed lots and large commercial ranches.

Might I suggest than any rancher, farmer, etc - market their product directly to the public. A rancher could advertise they will sell you a calf - take it to the locker plant (that doesn't employe illegal (hopefullly) for you.
    If you don't have facilities to keep that much meat, find a friend, or family member or 2 and divide the beef. Believe me, if you buy directly from the rancher, you will get much better tasting beef. There is a world of difference.

As for the poultry industry - it won't hurt us to not eat poultry for a month or two - or whatever it takes. This would not inconveniece us in any way. There's no time, no thinking, just pass by those products for a while.

We can't expect the media to give us any support on this - or anything else we do, for that matter. We will just have to pay attention and those who live in the area of these big processing plants, etc., can let us know of the changes.

But we have to do it - we have to get together. If we could all get together and boycott just one industry - all of us at one time. it would make a difference. At the same time, we can boycott other regional industries, local businesses, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Angry American,

As I read your post, it was if I had written it myself. I have thought every thought that you did. I saw the same report about the California grower that you did. At least he was too ashamed or scared to show his face. I am boycotting many businesses that enable the open borders/illegal immigration crowd. I have to believe that there are many more, just like us, each doing our small part in the battle. Since last weekends protests, I have talked to more and more people who's eyes were finally opened and who have become enraged. Even if we lose the battle in the Senate, we will eventually prevail. Keep your head up and keep thinking.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Farmworkers

For years, the Federal government has regulated migrant farmworkers from Mexico who come to this country to pick crops. They come under fair wage laws, and also earn credits for unemployment compensation. The Agricultural worker who insinuated that the agricultural industry will go south without illegals is blowing smoke.

Our crops are picked by workers with temporary work permits. Those growers using illegals are committing criminal acts.

A study done a few years ago showed what our eyes tell us..... the VAST majority of illegals never go into the fields to perform agricultural work.

It is the urban and, increasingly, the suburban areas where, by far, most illegals go to obtain work.

O...AngryA...I didn't mean to imply that your post was boring...not at all...I just meant that we've been trying to work on that aspect...since the MONEY is all OURS and we decide where, when and why we'll use it...We can punish and we can reward. I had gone so far as to advocate a tax revolt but didn't get any takers...

nntrixie..I am the rancher...and yes..it's the packing plants that hire illegals for the most part..I'm sure that some of the much larger ranches might do so also...We raise organic beef...no antibiotics, no hormones...but getting the organic label is another story...as is raising beef.

I've already been boycotting poultry...especially Tyson products as 44 of their illegal workers tested positive for drug resistant tuberculosis. I just don't feel like I want to eat anything they produced.

The illegals who come here to do agricultural jobs quickly move on into the cities..and find jobs more to their liking.

Y'all keep on with the good suggestions...let's pick one industry and give 'em HELL...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast