Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A call to arms

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK, true story just today.

I live in an agricultural region of California. I say a truck hauling brocoli in cardboard boxes. The wording on the boxes was in both English and Japanese symbols! They ship this brocoli to Japan! In the past I have seen entire trains of refrigerated containers, they have brocoli or similar produce in these refrigerated containers, to be shipped to Japan!

We are subsidizing these farmers so they can ship brocoli to Japan! I also know we are subsidizing the wime grape growers so that they can sell wine in France!!

One third of California ag products are shipped outside of the US! That is what they need the illegal workfore for, not to grow food for Americans.

Another lie they tell. There is already an ag guest worker program, called the H2A. It is UNLIMITED, they can hire as many guest workers as they want. But they don't like all the paperwork, they would rather hire illegals.

So now what you need to do is contact the media outlet, and ask why they don't also have an American on who is getting screwed, just because some millionaire farmer doesn't want to do some paperwork in order to have enought workers so they can grow product for the Japanese and French. These farmers are rich, you should see the new trucks they buy every year.

AngryAmerican, you aren't boring anyone, I can assure you. We are happy to have you here and if you come up with any ideas, feel free to speak your mind as long as it isn't laced with violence or racism. We were all new once and few of us have been around long enough to have read the archives. Those who have read them have been members and moderators since the beginning of this board. So don't you worry one bit and don't apologize or even feel the need to. Deal?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well Wal-Mart has put out 3 of our grocery stores, two pharmacies, shut down all but 3 stores in the Mall........I do shop for groceries at Wal-Mart since I would have to drive 20 miles to get to a grocery store....but I do not buy their meat, or any veggies/fruits from foreign countries....when the farmers market opens up....will purchase from them.

I haven't had new clothes for a long time, I look at the labels and if it's made in China...NO. If I just have to have it, like a bra....I look for one not made in China......DOESN'T THE USA MAKE BRAS ANYMORE?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

RoadRunner,

It's so hard to read one's emotions through black and white. I didn't take it that you were saying I was boring, nor did I take your response offensively. It was more of acknowledging your response. Please note my acknowledgement wasn't meant to offend either. Now let meput one of those silly emoticons in here to let you all know I'm OK

Roadunner,

my mouth is watering for some good clean beef.

When my children were growing up, we raised almost all our food. We had a milk cow and we had her calf butchered every year. It wasn't totally organic since we did not feed her organic dairy feed - but very close to it.

If you haven't eaten clean, fresh beef, you don't know what you are missing.
    The difference is daylight and dark.

Do you market your beef directly to the public or are there packing plants that process organic beef?

Everyone understand if I say something that sonds callous or cavalier or just plain ugly - it is just my lack of writing skills. The last thing I, and I think all of you, want to do is offend each other. We need to stick together.

So point it out if I do - please.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tex

Getting something straight!

Lets get something straight right now! I DONT CARE ABOUT MEXICO OR MEXICANS AND HOW BAD THEY HAVE IT. ITS NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!!I've been to mexico and heard there politics on there streets. They think that part of America belongs to them, that we stole it. And what is this non sense that Bush is saying about jobs americans dont want. That is just untrue he is looking after corprate america so they dont have to raise wages. If you remove 11 million criminals the employment rate would go up if anything.
    BOTTOM LINE MEXICO HAS INVADED AMERICA WITHOUT FIRING THE FIRST SHOT AND OUR LEADERS ARE TRAITORS TO THIS COUNTRY LOOKING AFTER THERE OWN INTEREST INSTEAD OF WHAT IS BEST FOR AMERICA.

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!!!

Banned
    Tex,

Welcome to ALIPAC! It's really good to see so many new people here lately. I think the REST of America has had a 'rude awakening' and that has caused a lot of interest in this site, and the work we do to 'Stop the Invasion'.

Please take a minute to familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum, and the ALIPAC Platform.

Again, Welcome!

Understanding

Tex,

I understand your irritation and I too have been to Mexico not one time but many times and have seen how the majority lives. I've been into the interior of Mexico, not just the poor border towns or the rich tourist towns that so many Americans think is Mexico.
    I want you to understand me that in no way do I advocate what is happening in terms of the illegals proclaiming this is their country. I am in no way indicating that the 11+ million illegals have any right to stay. Remember that just like Americans, not all Mexicans and or illegals or legals feel as the ones you've seen protesting in the streets. I'm merely saying that we need to realize that when people regardless of race or origin when backed into a corner will do what has to be done to get out of that corner. It's human nature to do so and responding to their actions with hatred and animosity is not the avenue we need to take. It's not them who created this problem, it's the owners of corporations and power hungry politicians unwilling to enforce the laws of OUR land that have created this problem. The illegal immigrants are merely taking advantage of the situation at hand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12