Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Callers to Pelosi's office are threatened with arrest!

Nancy Pelosi‘s policy of intimidating and harassing Americans expressing opposition to amnesty.

I called today to voice opposition to Pelosi’s statement that Ice raids are un American. Her staff member would not take my message, and instead transferred me to an answering machine. Feeling unsatisfied by just leaving a message I called back preferring instead to speak to a live person. Once again the staff person rudely transferred me again to an answering machine. Being polite yet persistent I called back again and asked whom I was speaking to, the staff member said his name was “Fredricoâ€

She was probably getting so many negative calls she was getting nervous. The witch needs to be impeached.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2010 is just around the corner. If the Demorats do not remove her as Speaker, the asap I suspect the new majority will.

She has set back the women's movement by 100 years, what a hag! I doubt another female Speaker will be chosen for a long time because of her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I think I will try to call Piglosi's office on Monday, I hope I get Fredrico.

I don't know with whom one files a complaint like that against her office and staff, against the Speaker of the House. Especially someone to whom it would matter, the White House would congratulate her. Wish there was some reporter/journalist who actually wants to report the truth, that one could contact, that would probably be much more effective than filing a formal complaint.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

call the house ethics committee and see if you can file a charge against a staffer. cuz almost the same thing happened to me and when i called the SF office, they transferred me back to DC and i asked to speak to the staff manager. he listened about two minutes before transferring me, IN mid sentence to that stupid lame a$$ voice mail message
    thou i was never threatened with having the capitol police called,
    i think we should ALL call on monday and when someone answers,
    first question should be, you gonna call the police on me for leaving my opinion or asking a question

Re: Callers to Pelosi's office are threatened with arrest!

[quote="greginLA"]Nancy Pelosi‘s policy of intimidating and harassing Americans expressing opposition to amnesty.

I called today to voice opposition to Pelosi’s statement that Ice raids are un American. Her staff member would not take my message, and instead transferred me to an answering machine. Feeling unsatisfied by just leaving a message I called back preferring instead to speak to a live person. Once again the staff person rudely transferred me again to an answering machine. Being polite yet persistent I called back again and asked whom I was speaking to, the staff member said his name was “Fredricoâ€

Pelosi is violating the oath she gave to protect and defend the US Constitution, she should be in jail for treason. That actually happened to Jefferson Davis, former US Senator and then Confederacy President, he spend a few years in federal prison for treason.

Think I will remind her of that next week.

It may have an impact if we submit this kind of info to as many media contacts as possible.
    "We had to fight the enemy without in the Falklands. We always have to be aware of the enemy within, which is much more difficult to fight and more dangerous to liberty." - Margaret Thatcher

Does sound like y'all have been calling the wicked witch of the west coast.

Dixie

Black Phoebe

That is what I am saying!

It is true that Pelosi's office is engaging in intimidations tactics. Geared toward legitimate callers who want to voice sincere repulsion of Pelosi's statments and opposition to the amnesty movement. They are cowing those callers into believing that if they express any firm oppositon they will be reported to the capitol police.

All I am saying is lets start calling her office and if we are threatened lets file complaints and voice our experiences and let them get smeared by their own actions.

Folks, judging from Pelosi's statments in San Fran. last week and Obama's speach in California, Obama's amnesty bill is coming down the pike and soon. Imagine the damage to pelosi if her office is fighting allegations of voter intimidation at the same time they are pushing for an amnesty vote!

Fellow brigaders call Pelosi's office yourself, be firm and persistant in your message and judge for yourself.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast